Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,182 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1492799 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (4700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Seg..... you are smarter than this nau. Don't let your Hatred for Tinubu reduces you to this kinda level of reasoning.
i don't hate Tinubu at all..

i am only concern about his plans and the strength to carry it out.......

abt his cert...certainly he went to school that i know but i am a bit skeptical about his real age wch can be deduced from his cert
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Segedinho:

i don't hate Tinubu at all..

i am only concern about his plans and the strength to carry it out.......

abt his cert...certainly he went to school that i know but i am a bit skeptical about his real age wch can be deduced from his cert

Honestly I have huge respect for all Oldies on this Section. We bant, tease and do make the Section so lively, educating and entertaining.

Politics should never be a Reason to start fighting each other. Elections happen every 4 years while EPL, UCL, UEL and other Leagues happen every year.

If we wanna have a debate on this, let's stick to facts, verifiable facts. You can help your point with a YouTube video or a link to an online Report.

If you're ready for this, then let's have the conversation.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2022
Boss Ibime, you have good knowledge of economics.
What is your take on removal of fuel subsidy?
I read somewhere that unsubsidized fuel is somewhere around $5 per gallon.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2022
grin

Seyi is cooking. Folashade is cooking..... yet some still don't understand politics beyonds sharing Studio with Abati and Rufai everytime.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Seyi is cooking. Folashade is cooking..... yet some still don't understand politics beyonds sharing Studio with Abati and Rufai everytime.
Obi is fighting against great odds, he definitely has to sell himself more aggressively, hence the many interviews.
Campaign starts officially in August, interesting times ahead.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Emmynator:

Fuel subsidy is the only Govt support Nigerians receive. People will die if they remove it. Fundamentally, fuel subsidy is inefficient, but in Nigeria's case, removal of subsidy will drag people from poverty to death.

Peter Obi is for subsidy removal by the way. Some niggas go cry if they have to pay N500 per litre. N400 is the current landing cost, add jara for profit

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Ibime:

Fuel subsidy is the only Govt support Nigerians receive. People will die if they remove it. Fundamentally, fuel subsidy is inefficient, but in Nigeria's case, removal of subsidy will drag people from poverty to death.

Peter Obi is for subsidy removal by the way

He said if there's an alternative, he will remove it. You don't have to conclude yet he's in for subsidy removal.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Emmynator:

diesel and atk are deregulated - diesel is 750 to 850 per litre today

ditto for ATK

i have a project in kano. flights were 25k at start of this year.my last flight was 70k . hotel cost has gone up because diesel

every business operating cost has gone up because of diesel. ditto for every good transported via trailer

now imagine that petrol goes from 165 to 700/litre

that is instant inflation

your n100 okada ride will jump to like n500 straight
ditto for danfo, ditto for uber

you will think twice, thrice four times about any journey or trip

everyone using petrol gen will embark on further tightening [i no longer run through the night]

and that is middle class people

for the real poor, living day to day, with no savings to first deplete . . .

this country is not built for it

let obi enter and actually pull that ish - the obidients will flip faster than they did on gej

this government actually killed the subsidy in 2016 , when price of oil was so low (courtesy of saudi flooding the market in a bid to destroy fracking) that it didn't matter. the moment oil prices rose, and price of petrol rose, they reinstated subsidy as underecoverry - NNPC only

we are truly bleeped - low oil price low income, low price of petrol - high oil price, good income, high price of petrol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Ibime:

Peter Obi is for subsidy removal by the way. Some niggas go cry if they have to pay N500 per litre. N400 is the current landing cost, add jara for profit

the real problem is the absolute lack of sincerity from multiple administartions

none of the fuel subsdiy scammers has been decisively punished
same way no one who brought in the adulterated fuel
thats the real issue, imho

GEJ also could have scapegoated some briefcase companies, but he rather chose the lazy way out, Bleep nigerians instead of political cronies

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2022
Ibime:

Yes, I know Obi is for it, that's why I am asking.
It will be a serious issue if it is removed, the economy will shut down, asany small businesses that depends on petrol will be unable to cope, but then the concerns about the amounts we pay for it is valid.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

He said if there's an alternative, he will remove it. You don't have to conclude yet he's in for subsidy removal.
Didn't he say he will remove it during his Arise TV interview? Even during 2019 VP debate he argued in favor of removal of subsidy, during Voice of Nigeria podcast, he said subsidy is fraud and said he will remove it, yet you said we shouldn't conclude that he will remove it?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Larride
What is your principal's take on subsidy?

Who dey rep Atiku? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

diesel and atk are dergulated - diesel is 750 to 850mper litre today

ditto for ATK

i have a project in kano. flights were 25k at start of this year.my last flight was 70k . hotel cost has gone up because diesel

every business operating cost has gone up because of disesl. ditto for every good ytransported via trailer

your n100 okada ride will jump to like n500 straiight

you will think twice, thrice four times about any journey or triprzr-echogeneration
everyone using petrol gen will embark on further tightening [i no longer run through the night]

let obi enter and actually pull that ish - the obidenst will flip faster than they did on gej

this government actually killed the subsidy in 2016 , when price of oil was so low (courtesy of saudi flooding the market in a bid to destroy fracking) that it didn't matter. the moment oil pricespetrol rose, and price of petrol rose, they reinstated subsidy as underecoverry - NNPC only

we are truly bleeped - low oil price low income, low price of petrol - high oil price, good income, high price of petrol

Let them rest on this fuel subsidy removal thing abeg, it's like you explained armadegeon to me cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Itsrm:
In summary, let's excuse all the lies and blunders of PO and amplify that of his fellow aspirants.

Nobody wants you to excuse them,it is part of the whole electoral process. But as you are talking about the lies and blunders of Peter Obi be dropping links of your candidate's interview.

You can't be supporting Tinubu who's in France or Atiku who has been in Dubai for months and still be fixated on Peter Obi,talk about your candidate too.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Emmynator:

Didn't he say he will remove it during his Arise TV interview? Even during 2019 VP debate he argued in favor of removal of subsidy, during Voice of Nigeria podcast, he said subsidy is fraud and said he will remove it, yet you said we shouldn't conclude that he will remove it?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Oasis,how far?was dogara later probed and undergo trial by efcc....did you later hold those same opinions of yours about Buhari and APC or you have shifted "grounds",,, now you are shamelessly pushing another failure on innocent nigerians

Imagine taking your opinion serious,you're now a blind follower,your loyalty has now switched from Buhari to Tinubu not to nigeria grin grin

APC,a party full of people with "integrity" like oasis,dayokanu and Android22,the handicap onigbese...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Emmynator:
Larride

Who dey rep Atiku? grin

I haven't really heard him talk about subsidy removal so I dont know.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Emmynator:
Larride

Who dey rep Atiku? grin

Ogbono thief dey rep Atiku....if we are to believe dayokanu forensic research on Atiku,ogbono thief has similar traits and something common with Atiku...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Itsrm:

Oga leave Tinubu. I don't care about him

Tell us why PO has been lying uncontrollablly on TV.

Tell us why he always deflects to tell emotional stories when he's asked basic and simple questions. E.g, He was once asked to back up his claims that governors should not be paid pension. He deflected and started telling stories of how he was given land and he gave a woman who was retiring.

Tell us how he's different from other politicians when Doctors under his watch went on strike for a year.

Tell us why he has offshore accounts with children who can't afford to buy a car as directors of companies.

That is what we want to hear not Tinubu this or Atiku that.

It would be mischievous and hypocritical of you to focus on your perceived weaknesses of Obi and not focus on the numerous weaknesses of Atiku and tinubu. These are the 3 choices presented before us and we have to make a choice and Obi is miles and miles ahead of the rest. You people are punching holes in Obi's interviews but he is the only one who is consistently granting interviews and talking solutions to the problems. The others are just relying on their dollars to do the work for them. You as a Nigerian should know who the best option clearly is, unless you are blinded by tribe or religion.
To be honest I'm noticing that it's only our SW brothers that are hating on Obi or supporting Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kloppo dey vex oh cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Why was Shinzo Abe shot? People are moving mad these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oasis007:

Honestly I have huge respect for all Oldies on this Section. We bant, tease and do make the Section so lively, educating and entertaining.

Politics should never be a Reason to start fighting each other. Elections happen every 4 years while EPL, UCL, UEL and other Leagues happen every year.

If we wanna have a debate on this, let's stick to facts, verifiable facts. You can help your point with a YouTube video or a link to an online Report.

If you're ready for this, then let's have the conversation.

What is there to debate when everyone knows that voting Peter Obi is the best political revolution Nigerians can undertake? Peter Obi is the best of the rest, he's the only one who has not been part of the grand cabal that has been looting us dry. Do you really believe much changes if tinubu gets there? Is it not the same class of people that will occupy key positions and appointments?

Voting Peter Obi means we don't have to worry about him pacifying the corrupt cabal that has a stranglehold on our economy.

All these news we here of 5 trillion naira subsidy which we know is an avenue for corruption, do you think this will change with a Tinubu presidency?

Voting Tinubu means voting CONTINUITY of this government and the corrupt cabal holding it firmly.
Voting Peter Obi means a total shakeup of the system, a revelation of the depth of corruption in the system and a hopeful realignment of our political system, who wouldn't want to cling unto that hope?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

diesel and atk are dergulated - diesel is 750 to 850mper litre today

ditto for ATK

every business operating cost has gone up because of disesl. ditto for every good ytransported via trailer

your n100 okada ride will jump to like n500 straiight

you will think twice, thrice four times about any journey or triprzr-echogeneration

let obi enter and actually pull that ish - the obidenst will flip faster than they did on gej

this government actually killed the subsidy in 2016 , when price of oil was so low (courtesy of saudi flooding the market in a bid to destroy fracking) that it didn't matter. the moment oil pricespetrol rose, and price of petrol rose, they reinstated subsidy as underecoverry - NNPC only

Didn't know diesel isn't subsidised. No wonder kpofire conversion to diesel is thriving
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

The fact that you are celebrating the further consolidation of corruption in our system speaks poorly of you, quite frankly.

I noticed that you shared a picture of Tinubu with the chagiry family in France, clearly you don't know the people they are and the role those people have played in the corrupt practices of our government officials.

Let me ask you, do you believe that these people who they are consulting with really have your own interest at heart? That all these power moves is not for themselves but really for you?

My brother shine your eyes oo. Obi is not perfect but he's the best chance we've got to push the current cabal out of power. If tinubu had your interest at heart, he would have long been speaking up against the failure of this government that has cost Nigerians a lot. But he was silent because he wanted power for himself. Be wise.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
onyemaair:

It would be mischievous and hypocritical of you to focus on your perceived weaknesses of Obi and not focus on the numerous weaknesses of Atiku and tinubu. These are the 3 choices presented before us and we have to make a choice and Obi is miles and miles ahead of the rest. You people are punching holes in Obi's interviews but he is the only one who is consistently granting interviews and talking solutions to the problems. The others are just relying on their dollars to do the work for them. You as a Nigerian should know who the best option clearly is, unless you are blinded by tribe or religion.
To be honest I'm noticing that it's only our SW brothers that are hating on Obi or supporting Tinubu.

You can vote whoever it is you want but don't try to sell him to the public or paint him as a messiah.

If you do and you're called out, be ready to defend him and not turn around to ask me about Tinubu or Atiku.

Like I said earlier, I don't care about any of them. Whoever wins among the three of them will make Nigeria worse in 8 years than it is at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kloppo:

Ogbono thief dey rep Atiku....if we are to believe dayokanu forensic research on Atiku,ogbono thief has similar traits and something common with Atiku...

E get special joy wey you dey give me if I dey read your posts. Don't stop pressing that neck my brother, never let go. Press their neck wella. These are enemies of our country.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bomboiy:

Nobody wants you to excuse them,it is part of the whole electoral process. But as you are talking about the lies and blunders of Peter Obi be dropping links of your candidate's interview.

You can't be supporting Tinubu who's in France or Atiku who has been in Dubai for months and still be fixated on Peter Obi,talk about your candidate too.

My candidate was Wike. Only him would have been able to at least, improve if not solve the security situation of the country.

The others contesting are all pussies who can't make the hard decisions and I don't care about any of them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ibime:

Didn't know diesel isn't subsidised. No wonder kpofire conversion to diesel is thriving

let us not say that wike's admin has not been good for something - even if it comes at a cost of lung cancer for an entire state lipsrsealed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Itsrm:

You can vote whoever it is you want but don't try to sell him to the public or paint him as a messiah.

If you do and you're called out, be ready to defend him and not turn around to ask me about Tinubu or Atiku.

[s]Like I said earlier, I don't care about any of them. Whoever wins among the three of them will make Nigeria worse in 8 years than it is at the moment.[/s]

Exclude obi, he will do better than the other two

Lmaoo, I understand u bro but no be our fault atiku outbid wike. grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Exclude obi, he will do better than the other two

Lmaoo, I understand u bro but no be our fault atiku outbid wike. grin grin

He will not. He won't last two years before his die hard supporters will see what some of us have seen and turn on him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kloppo:
Oasis,how far?was dogara later probed and undergo trial by efcc ....did you later hold those same opinions of yours about Buhari and APC or you have shifted "grounds",,, now you are shamelessly pushing another failure on innocent nigerians

Imagine taking your opinion serious,you're now a blind follower,your loyalty has now switched from Buhari to Tinubu not to nigeria grin grin

APC,a party full of people with "integrity" like oasis,dayokanu and Android22,the handicap onigbese...

Have you verified your claim before Name calling? Some of you really can't just be sensible for once or use the brain for something meaningful at least once in a lifetime.

Punch (2017): Budget padding: EFCC begins probe of Dogara, others, to grill Jibrin.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/budget-padding-efcc-begins-probe-of-dogara-others-to-grill-jibrin/%3famp

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin

The Screenshot even proved kinda person I am. A just, thriving Nigeria is all I seek!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (4700) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.