Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1567839 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (4835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

It clearly reads ' Borno State Government Lodge in Abuja' nau, not Shettima private Residence. Also none of the Witnesses mentioned or indicted Shettima.

So what are you trying to justify?!

Of course, a terrorists in a governor’s lodge will sound normal to you.

I just brought the article here so that you people will see the agenda that is already been pushed against Shettima. The optics is terrible. Before election, every Christian will have heard of it grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Yup. Dubai man just dey him own side dey organize mobilization resources.

This election is a complex matter. I lived mainly in the North for 20 years of my existence and the average northerner has a psyche when it comes to elections.

This election will be interesting. That is all I can say.

Dem done start grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7222598/should-ready-live-consequences-muslim-muslim

Nigerians and religion so predictable. You seem to be suggesting North go flow go Atiku en-masse with the above?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Raumdeuter, this was you in 2012. You had an issue with Kabiru Sokoto been found in a PDP Governor’s lodge. (I think you mixed this information up)

10 years later, you want to support a candidate that this same Kabiru Sokoto was arrested in his lodge after bombing a Church that killed over 40 Christians who were worshiping their God?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

Larride, leave my pocket abeg grin

I don follow you put mouth beg larride but e no wan gree
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Since some believe that PMB is Jubrin of Sudan it won't also surprise me if they also believe that Shettima (a Sufi adherent) supports BH a group who claim to be Salafi (even though their claim is false). The ignorance is alarming

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
homesteady:
Rumdeuter, this was you in 2012. You had an issue with Kabiru Sokoto been found in a PDP Governor’s lodge. (I think you mixed this information up)

10 years later, you want to support a candidate that this same Kabiru Sokoto was arrested in his lodge after bombing a Church that killed over 40 Christians who were worshiping their God?

At 2010 to 2012 BokoHaram was in its infancy and can easily be dealt with not now when they have gone international and dealing with global players like ISWAP and ISIS

If you see in that post you quoted the National Security Adviser Andrew Azazi claimed PDP is at the root of Boko Haram

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4853-nsa_azazi_blames_boko_haram_attacks_on_pdp_s_politics_of_exclusi.html
The National Security Adviser, Owoye Azazi, says the current escalation of insecurity in the country, particularly the rampaging activities of the dreaded extremist sect, Boko Haram, is traceable to some undemocratic practices by the political parties during elections, especially the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Mr. Azazi, who was speaking at the on-going South-South Economic Summit in Asaba, Delta State, said the festering insecurity in the north eastern part of the country, which has been exacerbated by the frequent and deadly attacks of the extremist Boko Haram sect across the country, could be traced to the politics of exclusion of the PDP in the region.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibime:

Dem done start grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7222598/should-ready-live-consequences-muslim-muslim

Nigerians and religion so predictable. You seem to be suggesting North go flow go Atiku en-masse with the above?

A friend of mine who still resides in Kaduna visited Central Market (the most densely populated market in Kaduna) and conducted a survey of sorts with the Hausa traders that dominate that market. 7 out of 10 traders said they are voting Kwankwaso.

Northerners will always go with their own.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
DeadPresidents:

A friend of mine who still resides in Kaduna visited Central Market (the most densely populated market in Kaduna) and conducted a survey of sorts with the Hausa traders that dominate that market. 7 out of 10 traders said they are voting Kwankwaso.

Northerners will always go with their own.

That's good news for Tinubu

Kwankwaso and Obi are delivering amongst Atiku core demographics
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
homesteady:

I hope you know Shettima was a commissioner under Ali Sheriff. So he was a commissioner under your alleged terrorists sponsor, he became the governor and was still helping his former Oga to house his boys?

This doesn't make sense and you know it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

Larride, leave my pocket abeg grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wtf, who mention PMB here?

A terrorist sympathizer tryna defend a known Boko Haram member grin cheesy even when facts re all over the internet.

They will always go with their own grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibime:

Kwankwaso said it yesterday that if he can't get it. He will support Tinubu. cheesy

I remember saying it here that Kwankwaso is more interested in Kano Guber than in the President election.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Amoto94:
Since some believe that PMB is Jubrin of Sudan it won't also surprise me if they also believe that Shettima (a Sufi adherent) supports BH a group who claim to be Salafi (even though their claim is false). The ignorance is alarming

Another angle. But we the average Joe Bloggs in the South don't know the difference between Shekau, Sherrif, Shettima and Shekarau. And this is too much education just to secure thumbprint. In politics, immediate perception is key

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

At 2010 to 2012 BokoHaram was in its infancy and can easily be dealt with not now when they have gone international and dealing with global players like ISWAP and ISIS

If you see in that post you quoted the National Security Adviser Andrew Azazi claimed PDP is at the root of Boko Haram

grin grin But this does not answer my question. I’m trying to link this your answer to my question.

Besides, that point you raised there, It was Shettima you were talking of. He was the only governor that Kabiru Sokoto was caught in his lodge.
It was Mohammed Bama that was caught in a PDP senator’s lodge.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
larride:

Kwankwaso said it yesterday that if he can't get it. He will support Tinubu. cheesy

I remember saying it here that Kwankwaso is more interested in Kano Guber than in the President election.

Kwankwaso for sellout Obi if Obi had entered that partnership

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Wtf, who mention PMB here?

A terrorist sympathizer tryna defend a known Boko Haram member grin cheesy even when facts re all over the internet.

They will always go with their own grin grin
I am always lurking around to puncture your lies, come up with another line because this your terrorist sympathiser has become stale. Yes the facts that PMB is Jubrin of Sudan are all over the internet.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
larride:

This doesn't make sense and you know it.

I’m sure you read Raumdeuter 2012 comment I posted? grin

It doesn’t have to make sense to you sha. But by the time it starts going round all churches WhatsApp groups and pastors start preaching about it, oh well grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Amoto94:

I am always lurking around to puncture your lies, come up with another line because this your terrorist sympathiser has become stale. Yes the facts that PMB is Jubrin of Sudan are all over the internet.

Nobody meantioned PMB here and I can honestly tell you I no believe this jibrin of Sudan talk sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Amoto94:

Maybe GEJ was a practicing Salafi when he was being accused of supporting Boko Haram. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
homesteady:

Maybe GEJ was a practicing Salafi when he was being accused of supporting Boko Haram. grin
Both statements are false.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Volvo Internship Programme ( 2023) Worldwide

We offer internships within the areas:

Software
UX-design
Electrification
Data Science
Sustainability

https://gridlock.pacoboxx.com/Oem/Volvo_Cars_Internship/8139752
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
homesteady:

I’m sure you read Raumdeuter 2012 comment I posted? grin

It doesn’t have to make sense to you sha. But by the time it starts going round all churches WhatsApp groups and pastors start preaching about it, oh well grin

Bros no pastor will preach against a Yoruba man in a Yoruba church. Even Bishop Oyedepo will not do it.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibime:

What Kwankwanso said about Tinubu was a freudian slip. Its something politicians know in their mind but will not say openly

Tinubu was criticizing GEJ openly in 2011 but cutting deals in the background with the same GEJ. Tinubu knew his Ribadu will never win but he had to maintain stronghead and "cold face"

Kwankwanso knows he is not going to win 2023 presidency but wants to build up enough momentum to get a sizable deal with either APC or PDP close to the election. To position himself in Federal for 2027 or 2031

I don't know what Obis game is at this point. Atiku should stop all campaigning and move to Obis house to beg him. Obi holds the key to Atikus success or failure in this election.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
larride:

Bros no pastor will preach against a Yoruba man in a Yoruba church. Even Bishop Oyedepo will not do it.

Oyedepo will do it but how many of his congregation will follow him to vote against their son/brother

Not everyone in SS and Bayelsa liked GEJ but when it became their son vs outsider all that noise died. I am sure GEJ will get more opposition if he was contesting for Governor of Bayelsa vs Another Bayelsan compared to when he is president

Just like Obi could not win Anambra under PDP but every APGA person now will support Obi LP in presidency

Politics is local

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Amoto94:

Both statements are false.

Ok grin
E Dey sweet you to say both statements are false now, but I’m sure one of the statements was true until it hit your candidate.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
larride:

Una no Dey read Frontpage??

https://www.nairaland.com/7222666/primate-ayodele-muslim-muslim-ticket-jihadist

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
homesteady:

Nah jump and pass for em grin grin

If it favour em, Oasis007 will carry am come with James bond special car grin grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

I don follow you put mouth beg larride but e no wan gree

I just tire.

I no dey any political party. No source to replenish if I lose

Yet the young man won't let me rest grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
homesteady:

Tell Primate Ayodele to go and tell his church members on Sunday.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Nah jump and pass for em grin grin

If it favour em, Oasis007 will carry am come with James bond special car grin grin

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
larride:

Tell Primate Ayodele to go and tell his church members on Sunday.

Bros are you not a Muslim sef? How do you have so much authority on Christian issues?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
homesteady:

Bros are you not a Muslim sef? How do you have so much authority on Christian issues?

I'm not a muslim. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (4835) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: aieromon(m), Ibime(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.