Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,226 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1530537 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (4766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
larride:

She converted to Muslim when she married that Alhaji in 2012.
Which alhaji?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
The point he's making is Buhari even after receiving back-back-back Ls still made sure he chose a VP that reflected national sentiments based on religion. Why do you think he rejected Tinubu as VP candidate in 2015 even though the latter had more political clout than PYO?

Anyway the selection has been made I'm just curious to see how this experiment by BAT will play out.

raumdeuter:

Because he didnt want to change the VP who was working for him.

Now if the choice of Christian VP did not make some people vote APC, what difference will it make in their votes if they choose a Moslem VP.

Note, their intention is to win elections not pander to those who would not have voted them regardless even if they picked CAN president as running mate

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
In one moment we want quota to be abolished in another moment we insist on it being criteria for selection.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Best of luck

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
chrisooblog:
The point he's making is Buhari even after receiving back-back-back Ls still made sure he chose a VP that reflected national sentiments based on religion. Why do you think he rejected Tinubu as VP candidate in 2015 even though the latter had more political clout than PYO?

Anyway the selection has been made I'm just curious to see how this experiment by BAT will play out.

Buhari never rejected Tinubu, rather wanted him as his running mate. It was Tinubu that declined it and presented Osibanjo, coz he believed it won't fly at the time, especially for Buhari who many termed as a religion Extremist.

Let's get our fact right before spreading it on the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
You could say anything against Shettima or Muslim-Muslim ticket, but trying to link Shettima to Boko Haram is malicious falsehood. The man detests BH with every fibre of his being and had done everything within his power as Governor to fight the monster. Better eschew this smear. Bulama Bukarti

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oasis007:

Buhari never rejected Tinubu, rather wanted him as his running mate. It was Tinubu that declined it and presented Osibanjo, coz he believed it won't fly at the time, especially for Buhari who many termed as a religion Extremist.

Let's get our fact right before spreading it on the Internet.
should we believe you and discard his

or accept his and discard yours?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Segedinho:

should we believe you and discard his

or accept his and discard yours?

Do you want evidence?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
This bigoted smear of branding every Kanuri in public life of being Boko Haram member, sponsor or sympathiser just because you hate them has to stop. We are the greatest victims of BH and it’s because we hate them and fought them with arms, intellectually and with every we have. Bulama Bukarti

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GAh_3H_y_A

For the GIGO (Garbage In Garbage Out) Geng, watch the above Video and get informed.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oasis007:

Do you want evidence?
yeah..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Segedinho:

yeah..

Watch the clip as shared, I hope you won't be swallowing everything you read online henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oasis007:

Watch the clip as shared, I hope you won't be swallowing everything you read online henceforth.
translate cos na Yoruba i dey hear am speak
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
We should be matured enough to presenting our Arguments with facts. This is not FP thread, nor the Thread is on Ashawo Section.

This is EF Section's Thread, where intelligent, smart and matured Monikers are gathered. We are better than what we've been peddling in the name of politicking.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Segedinho:

can't be played in my region

Go on YouTube. Check for Channels TV Page and search for Tinubu Speech in Abeokuta.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Segedinho:

translate cos na Yoruba i dey hear am speak

It's subtitled.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oasis007:

It's subtitled.
it isnt o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Segedinho:

u min subtitled?

Subtitle has another meaning?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oasis007:
We should be matured enough to presenting our Arguments with facts. This is not FP thread, nor the Thread is on Ashawo Section.

This is EF Section's Thread, where intelligent, smart and matured Monikers are gathered. We are better than what we've been peddling in the name of politicking.

Shut up, the one you pasted that one bishop said about shettima (that he denied) did check ur facts well before saying it here.

Since yesterday u Japa from that mention and u re claiming fact.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin

I don't engage Nitwíts.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oasis007:

Subtitle has another meaning?
u wrote subscribed b4 ..oga
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Segedinho:

it isnt o

grin

Cool.... its subtitled. Take your time to read the translation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
As far as they're concerned nah obidients dey peddle lies grin grin

Our James bond (Oasis007) nah u carry this one come here

https://www.nairaland.com/7222888/borno-chairman-denies-backing-shettimas

Defend am grin grin

Ajegunle James bond grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Segedinho:

u wrote subscribed b4 ..oga

grin

What you quoted reads..... 'subtitled' right?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin

Nairaland FP Post? LMFAO!

Never wrong not engaging Nitwìts.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
If he only he gets sense, it won't take a minute to check the news media that the FP poster collected it from grin grin

https://punchng.com/borno-can-chairman-denies-backing-shettimas-vp-candidacy/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1657557789

It's either he no understand English or it's against him grin grin ajegunle James bond
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
I have been seeing this picture of
@KashimSM
going round with different captions, portraying him and those innocent people in a bad way.

I wish to clarify to mischief makers that I snapped that picture when he had a meeting with Mbororo (nomadic Fulani) parents.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sharksawn/status/1546829678949924866

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
^^^^^^^^

grin

We're getting there gradually. At least you finally learn to post right link to support your senseless, pointless propaganda.

Hope you're no longer using your phone while charging it? Another Lesson well received from Oasis007.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Amoto94:

I have been seeing this picture of
@KashimSM
going round with different captions, portraying him and those innocent people in a bad way.

I wish to clarify to mischief makers that I snapped that picture when he had a meeting with Mbororo (nomadic Fulani) parents.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sharksawn/status/1546829678949924866

grin

They would ignore it or call it a Lie.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

They would ignore it or call it a Lie.
Senseless propaganda will be debunked whether some believed it or not.
They can't say he's incompetent that's why they're hell bent on calling him a BH sympathiser to smear his image.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Amoto94:

Senseless propaganda will be debunked whether some believed it or not.
They can't say he's incompetent that's why they're hell bent on calling him a BH sympathiser to smear his image.

grin

They are bunch of Múppets. We know their real Intentions and Interests with their senseless campaign of calumny. We would keep setting Records straight with facts, so that neutral Viewers won't be misled.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Amoto94:
This bigoted smear of branding every Kanuri in public life of being Boko Haram member, sponsor or sympathiser just because you hate them has to stop. We are the greatest victims of BH and it’s because we hate them and fought them with arms, intellectually and with every we have. Bulama Bukarti

This whole time I thought you were Yoruba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (4766) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m), LordAdam16, BlueRayDick, Theflint1(m), eipreel(f), Amoto94(m), PendragonVII, Itsrm(m), YoungB1a(m), Amigoss, larride(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.