Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

What's Your Opinion On This.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Opinion On This.. (561 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion On This.. by raphretle: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2022
I will be brief...
So this guy got married, he asked his wife to use family planning, that he wants them to plan and save before having kids.They had a joint account to that effect.As a faithful and loyal wife that she is, she harkened to her husband's request and this lasted for 6 good years. She faithfully used family planning for 6 years.
Recently, a relative of the husband broke the news to her that her husband has 3 kids with a side chick ( ex girlfriend) and they (husband,exgirlfriend n d kids) are planning to leave Nigeria soon...
This woman was so so devastated, she went home and ransacked every where in search of some evidence..lol and behold she got some of the travel documents.. and a document showing he had been using money from their joint account to finance the travel plans...
Considering the fact that she's is the major financier of the savings
What's your Opinion or advice on what she should do next?
See ya in the comments section..
Cheers!!!
Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by rickpat(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2022
count her losses and just move on... Except she wants to go through the legal way...file for divorce,seek very healthy compensation and the court case would frustrate that devil of a man for some time and halt his trip abroad for a while...but trust me the lady will get a good compensation in a CIVIL COURT(CIVIL LAW) for her trauma and all psychology torment she has gone through and also being deceived in using birth control and in all marriage under false pretense....THAT MAN WILL BE IN TROUBLE IF SHE HAS STRONG EVIDENCE AND A GOOD LAWYER TO FOLLOW....good luck to her... sometimes I wonder why someone would just ruin Someone's life for no reason... hisss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by Elmojiid(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2022
The man na demon
Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by boxer022(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2022
First thing to do is confirm if actually what she heard about him having children outside their matrimonial home with another woman after telling her to use family planning as a newly wed. If she confirms the authenticity of the fact, she has to do all she can to stop that plan he has to run away to another country with the children and the other woman. What ever it takes, as the act itself is an act of utmost wickedness to her. How can you tell your newly wedded wife to use family planning when she should be focused on conception? Why bother getting married to her in the first place when you had a plan to abandon her here and elope to overseas with another woman which I am sure you must have met before instructing your wife to use family planning.
Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by Boogyman557: 8:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool Make she go buy KALA..

BLAST the useless man left leg and BLOKOS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by Natbrowny: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2022
First - she should confirm if its true
Second - poison the husband only, mourn for 1year remarry or get pregnant and have her baby (getting a baby thru anoda marriage or baby mama style doesn't matter in this case)

Just kpai d guy. Very important

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by raphretle: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2022
rickpat:
count her losses and just move on... Except she wants to go through the legal way...file for divorce,seek very healthy compensation and the court case would frustrate that devil of a man for some time and halt his trip abroad for a while...but trust me the lady will get a good compensation in a CIVIL COURT(CIVIL LAW) for her trauma and all psychology torment she has gone through and also being deceived in using birth control and in all marriage under false pretense....THAT MAN WILL BE IN TROUBLE IF SHE HAS STRONG EVIDENCE AND A GOOD LAWYER TO FOLLOW....good luck to her... sometimes I wonder why someone would just ruin Someone's life for no reason... hisss

It's true and legit.. it was the husband's brother who wasn't comfortable with such act of wickedness that exposed him..
To make matters worse, she earns more than the husband ,shes got the money so I guess he has nothing to lose..
Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by FalseProphet1(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2022
She should use the following items to bind him permanently and his life would forever remain miserable.

Salt: This shall represent fertility, his life would become unproductive.

Sand: This shall represent his foundation, we all come from dust.

His picture or something that belongs to him like clothe or shoe. This shall represent him.

A River:

Fire:

Rope.

Instructions. Tie his picture or items with the rope, sprinkle the salt and sand on them and repeat this words "As I sprinkle this salt and sand I withdraw every productivity in your life and replace it with sawdust" these words shall be related 7 times for perfection. And you shall call his 3 names.

After which you shall burn them and dump them into a moving river.

And I will assure you that his life from that day will become worse than a mad man, it will take God himself to deliver him.

This I have seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by raphretle: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Natbrowny:
First - she should confirm if its true
Second - poison the husband only, mourn for 1year remarry or get pregnant and have her baby (getting a baby thru anoda marriage or baby mama style doesn't matter in this case)

Just kpai d guy. Very important
It's confirmed.. she got hold of the travel document I think
Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by raphretle: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Make she go buy KALA..

BLAST the useless man left leg and BLOKOS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Yeah boss..
The left leg Blaster
Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by Bluezy13(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2022
In this case any action she takes is justified by me...even if it is extreme. Provided it will give a sense of relief.
Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by raphretle: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
She should use the following items to bind him permanently and his life would forever remain miserable.

Salt: This shall represent fertility, his life would become unproductive.

Sand: This shall represent his foundation, we all come from dust.

His picture or something that belongs to him like clothe or shoe. This shall represent him.

A River:

Fire:

Rope.

Instructions. Tie his picture or items with the rope, sprinkle the salt and sand on them and repeat this words "As I sprinkle this salt and sand I withdraw every productivity in your life and replace it with sawdust" these words shall be related 7 times for perfection. And you shall call his 3 names.

After which you shall burn them and dump them into a moving river.

And I will assure you that his life from that day will become worse than a mad man, it will take God himself to deliver him.

This I have seen.
The prophet has spoken
Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by Nonexisting: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2022
One of the evils of Nigerian men but the last time I checked, Nigerian women have more similar evils. Could also be law of karma taking place, we'll never know. My advice is that she should count her losses and move on. Na use the man use am, he no kill am nau.

Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by CreepyBlackpool: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Divorce and collect every penny he has as divorce settlement
Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by rickpat(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
raphretle:

It's true and legit.. it was the husband's brother who wasn't comfortable with such act of wickedness that exposed him..
To make matters worse, she earns more than the husband ,shes got the money so I guess he has nothing to lose..
she is has money....she can move on or just deal with the fool legally..to serve as a lesson to other devils in a man's form
Re: What's Your Opinion On This.. by helinues: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Her name must be aunty Memunatu.

Relationship is not about what he/she likes, it's about what we both agreed on

(1) (Reply)

You Want Your Girlfriend To Forget Her Ex? / Nigerian Lady Caught After Defrauding People With Fake Alert — Video / How 3 Women Try To Toast Me Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.