Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? (2731 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Over here they're popularly called "akatas" and with all the stereotyped drama and craziness surrounding their lifestyles would you desire to date or marry any of them?

Their unsubmissiveness, practice toxic feminity

Partying and drinking lifestyles

Almost all the males in their families have experienced jail time

Heard they're too crass and loud, full of unnecessary drama, violent and gangster, all their exes must've either been a drug dealer, out of jail or serving jail time

Too much baby daddys, endless child support

Most get pregnant during their teenage years and were all raised by single mothers

If provoked they can get angry and call the cops on you or just stab you

Besides which is worse, ending up with them or nigerian girls? grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Ballzproblemm: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
they have bangable body and smooth skin , apart from that , they're meant for the streets

11 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
they have bangable body and smooth skin , apart from that , they're meant for the streets
Between them and naija girls who worse pass tongue
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Fahdiga(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kaiair:

Both are devil reincarnate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Ballzproblemm: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kaiair:

naija girls are nothing to write home about lol ,so many disadvantage,they expect you to toast them, they expect you to foot their bills ,they expect you to sweat sweat on top their body while they lay like log of wood,I I can go on and on ,so black America babes them try sha

9 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Omicron007: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
shocked

Apart from their crazy lifestyle, Black American Girls are too beautiful. They have nice banging bodies amd their skins are silky smooth.

They are very good in bed and can ride you to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by BootyliciousBoy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
May god forbid bad thing. Most of these black Americans are into Night Nurse, if you know what i mean. Look at that one that brought out her Tongue, that's Runs girls signal.

Small Nyash want to shake undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Goldbw122(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
I like peace of mind that is what I will ever ask for.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by brosom(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
With these kinda pictures I'm seeing here it's a capital no for me grin grin grin.

Don't want any little thing you'll hear I want divorce undecided.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
brosom:
With these kinda pictures I'm seeing here it's a capital no for me grin grin grin.

Don't want any little thing you'll hear I want divorce undecided.
Lol, church girls also plenty for their side na
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by brosom(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kaiair:

Lol, church girls also plenty for their side na
Bro forget, with the way things are going, women are losing value each day and becoming a threat to man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by christianjoy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Both are good regards

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Engrgreg1: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Black Americans are nothing

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by helinues: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
May be, may be not

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by SeaTrade(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
I can date them for the sexual experience but I no go fit marry them unless there's a deal on the table.
Those girls hold title for knack ,forget.Kai! grin
Give it to me daddy,oh yeah yeah ,put it in,ugh ugh...
They're open to all styles ooo,naija girls especially above 30 can't be caught dead doing past missionary.
If them moan make I die. grin Na flup flup flup... you go dey hear with her eyes fully shut,killing straight face(no emotion whatsoever),with you sweating so bad whereas she keeps a straight face like she dey corporate meeting.
If you mistakenly jam the one with big pussy then it's game over.
Naija women above 30 go because of marriage weh them dey find for your hand lie down dead for bed come lock up join angry
Nothing like pre-intimacy ooo,if them too try na to give you nipple to suck and rub their clit on your prick till they cum.
If you marry these ones then better start saving for second younger wife cos it's inevitable.
Naija sex with women above 25 don tire me aswear!
Na 21 years old them for naija still dey try.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
I can date them for the sexual experience but I no go fit marry them unless there's a deal on the table.
They're open to all styles ooo,naija girls especially above 30 can't be caught dead doing past missionary.
If them moan make I die. grin
Naija women above 30 go because of marriage weh them dey find for your hand lie down dead for bed come lock up join angry
Nothing like pre-intimacy ooo,if them too try na to give you nipple to suck and rub their clit on your prick till they cum.
Lol! grin Dude you're hilarious, I no sure say dem sabi fvxk pass my ex sha grin

LMAO! "If dem moan make you die" guy u no go make heaven I swear grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
helinues:
May be, may be not
If a gun was being pointed at your head would you? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by helinues: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kaiair:

If a gun was being pointed at your head would you? grin

If, a very big conditional statement. I don't assume such things

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
helinues:

If, a very big conditional statement. I don't assume such things
I forgot you're politics section guy aka big grammar people grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by helinues: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kaiair:

I forgot you're politics section guy aka big grammar people grin

Hahahahaha, am I now an outcast on romance section?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by SeaTrade(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kaiair:

Lol! grin Dude you're hilarious, I no sure say dem sabi fvxk pass my ex sha grin

LMAO! "If dem moan make you die" guy u no go make heaven I swear grin tongue
Baba this is from experience ooo ,and me be former knackademus.
No kind girl I never hold their waist. grin
And hence,my judgement.
How old was your ex?
With my wealth of experience dating naija women above 30 bro,the sex is always where they fail to deliver woefully.
They're very caring and smarter ,more independent,neater(no single smell) than their younger counterparts generally.
But their sex no be am!!
Commot moaning from your expectations,they won't reciprocate your energy and are just waiting for you to pour your sperms so they can ask you afterwards the big question.When are you coming to see my people?
You'll now be stuck between throwing your sex life away for stability or go for younger girls and feed your inner demon.
Very compromising place to be in honestly.
If I meet anyone of thrm that can match my sexual energy,I'm marrying her and will be very loyal to her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
Baba this is from experience ooo ,and me be former knackademus.
No kind girl I never hold their waist. grin
And hence,my judgement.
How old was your ex?
With my wealth of experience dating naija women above 30 bro,the sex is always where they fail to deliver woefully.
They're very caring and smarter ,more independent,neater(no single smell) than their younger counterparts generally.
But their sex no be am!!
Commot moaning from your expectations,they won't reciprocate your energy and are just waiting for you to pour your sperms so they can ask you afterwards the big question.When are you coming to see my people?
You'll now be stuck between throwing your sex life away for stability or go for younger girls and feed your inner demon.
Very compromising place to be in honestly.
If I meet anyone of thrm that can match my sexual energy,I'm marrying her and will be very loyal to her.
Lol, my ex was 20

Omo guy so so lamentations you just dey lament grin grin grin
The american girl wey u nack wetin be her name?....I know say 80% of dem dey answer laqueisha, vanqueisha, malaysia, mosquito killa, russia and bulldozer grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
helinues:

Hahahahaha, am I now an outcast on romance section?

grin
Yh you're way above our league, dem david hundeyin people grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by SeaTrade(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kaiair:

Lol, my ex was 20

Omo guy so so lamentations you just dey lament grin grin grin
The american girl wey u nack wetin be her name?....I know say 80% of dem dey answer laqueisha, vanqueisha, malaysia, mosquito killa, russia and bulldozer grin grin grin grin
lip sealed lipsrsealed
I no dey lament oo,I just dey cap facts.
No wonder,your ex age falls in the active band,
I for shout if she was above 25 and looking for a husband,
You no for dey talk this thing. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
lip sealed lipsrsealed
I no dey lament oo,I just dey cap facts.
No wonder,your ex age falls in the active band,
I for shout if she was above 25 and looking for a husband,
You no for dey talk this thing. grin
Hahahaha grin my main interest na the american girls their native names wey dey sound like bomb grin cheesy...I go create thread for that one after
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by helinues: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kaiair:

Yh you're way above our league, dem david hundeyin people grin

Lori Iro , when be say area na our back yard. Na we we oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by blingxx(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kaiair:
Over here they're popularly called "akatas" and with all the stereotyped drama and craziness surrounding their lifestyles would you desire to date or marry any of them?

Their unsubmissiveness, practice toxic feminity

Partying and drinking lifestyles

Almost all the males in their families have experienced jail time

Heard they're too crass and loud, full of unnecessary drama, violent and gangster, all their exes must've either been a drug dealer, out of jail or serving jail time

Too much baby daddys, endless child support

Most get pregnant during their teenage years and were all raised by single mothers

If provoked they can get angry and call the cops on you or just stab you

Besides which is worse, ending up with them or nigerian girls? grin

It's will end in premium tears these b!tches only fvck thugs and gangstar for money , can never be submissive to man grin they don't even know what that's all about ... But easy to bang they like black guys with huge D!ck cheesy giving bj is their specialty

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by SeaTrade(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
blingxx:

It's will end in premium tears these b!tches only fvck thugs and gangstar for money , can never be submissive to man grin they don't even know what that's all about ... But easy to bang they like black guys with huge D!ck cheesy giving bj is their specialty
They also like receiving head.
If you fit give woman head ,you've solved 50% of your problems in life.
Start giving head today. grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by techWriter3: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by 1990jasper(m): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yes I can marry so far she is presentable
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Raalsalghul: 12:30am On Jun 24, 2022
SeaTrade:
If them moan make I die. grin Na flup flup flup... you go dey hear with her eyes fully shut,killing straight face(no emotion whatsoever),with you sweating so bad whereas she keeps a straight face like she dey corporate meeting.
If you mistakenly jam the one with big pussy then it's game over.
If you marry these ones then better start saving for second younger wife cos it's inevitable.

grin This seems more like a shot at Nigerian women above 30 than a reply to the thread.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by pussyphilia(m): 12:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Yes! I really love those black American Amazon! If I meet one of them here, I'll marry her straight away and remain loyal to her forever.

They're my kinda ladies!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!! / 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.