Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,697 members, 7,851,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? (2773 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Mazzatov: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2022
The second girl pic you post, is on my friend list of Facebook, that girl is rude asf, and she sells dope, those akatas are only good with sex, they can fck the hella out of your ass but damn you gotta deal with then lousy attitude
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Cousin9999: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2022
They've spent generations around oyinbos. That's not a healthy, productive environment to say the least. The mentality and behavior you see are the direct result of being around oyinbos. Oyinbos are a disease.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by siofra(f): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Cousin9999:
They've spent generations around oyinbos. That's not a healthy, productive environment to say the least. The mentality and behavior you see are the direct result of being around oyinbos. Oyinbos are a disease.

There's truth in what you say.

I watched some of Thomas Sowell videos and he explained how black Americans got their criminal behavior and mannerisms from Southern Rednecks.

Very accurate and it answered a lot of questions about African Americans that I had in my head. Like I used to wonder why their culture is significantly different from Africans even though they came from Africa.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by blingxx(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2022
1990jasper:
Yes I can marry so far she is presentable

Black Americans can never be responsible brrh they ain't cultured grin you can marry one today they can decide to divorce you tomorrow for no reason take them seriously at your own risk
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Jijuo: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Kaiair:
Over here they're popularly called "akatas" and with all the stereotyped drama and craziness surrounding their lifestyles would you desire to date or marry any of them?

Their unsubmissiveness, practice toxic feminity

Partying and drinking lifestyles

Almost all the males in their families have experienced jail time

Heard they're too crass and loud, full of unnecessary drama, violent and gangster, all their exes must've either been a drug dealer, out of jail or serving jail time

Too much baby daddys, endless child support

Most get pregnant during their teenage years and were all raised by single mothers

If provoked they can get angry and call the cops on you or just stab you

Besides which is worse, ending up with them or nigerian girls? grin
Nothing special about women. I've enjoyed so much so that sometimes, I can even ignore them. I also can keep a woman waiting for so long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Cousin9999: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
siofra:

There's truth in what you say.

I watched some of Thomas Sowell videos and he explained how black Americans got their criminal behavior and mannerisms from Southern Rednecks.

Sowell is an idíot.

Some Black Americans who engage in criminal activity do so out of desperation because they have been locked out of opportunities by oyinbos and have no hope. Some have untreated trauma from dealing with poverty. Some make one bad decision that makes doing the right thing harder because of discrimination in laws and law enforcement. Some come from generations of poverty, struggle, and related dysfunction (courtesy of oyinbos) and this has made certain dysfunctional lifestyles normal to them.

The common denominator is oyinbos. Oyinbos are a disease.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by alphaNomega: 4:59pm On Feb 19
Omicron007:
shocked

Apart from their crazy lifestyle, Black American Girls are too beautiful. They have nice banging bodies amd their skins are silky smooth.

They are very good in bed and can ride you to hell.

Lies
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by Streetmovement(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Them no dey my marriageable list Sha but if na for knacks I game grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? by LastProphet: 6:01am On Feb 20
Omicron007:
shocked

Apart from their crazy lifestyle, Black American Girls are too beautiful. They have nice banging bodies amd their skins are silky smooth.

They are very good in bed and can ride you to hell.

Stop watching movies and travel to America, they uglier than any woman that can be described, only 5-10% are beautiful. 60% even look like men, 90% under 30 years already have a tummy like baba suwe, naija girls beat them 10 to 2. Stop rating people on TV go to their houses

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘if To Say Na Guy’ – Reactions As Nigerian Lady Pranks Army Officer In Public / She Blocked Me For Nothing / Masturbation Is Better Than Being A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.