Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend (867 Views)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by Astrokid911: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
After Playing pes(play station) yesterday evening with my guy, in which I was beaten without mercy and I had to pay because it was loser pay,so he hinted that we should visit his girlfriend. d girl is a nice and sweet girl so without being told I gave them there privacy after much talk dey decided to come to my room..

I gist a little with Dem and went out with my jam box, Sha fast forward the story I woke up this morning and was teasing my guy dat I know dey bleeped each other yesterday d guy joking denied but said, the place wasn't d same again and that he asked her and she said she was bleeped when she travelled, he den said she begged him and he forgave her,like literally forgave her, my question is that is it love? or is it that he doesn't love her I didn't say a thing to him though his life his choice, but do you think he's making a mistake what will you do if ur girlfriend is that honest with you
Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by Northboi: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
U forgave your cheating girlfriend bros undecided undecided change the narrative of the topic

7 Likes

Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by saintjimos(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
That's his personal affairs
Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by thorpido(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Women have been forgiving men since so men can forgive too when the situation arises.
Everyone with his own choice though.
Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by Kollins11: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oga, my instinct is telling me that you are the SIMPle guy. Your girlfriend is a female street dog, she belongs to the street and you need to treat her like a female street dog she is.

When we say Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. Una go think say na lie.

This is why they all engaged in Oloshoism and runs, doing hookups online. On whatsApp, tiktok, facebook and instagram, you'll see them displaying their daftness and Olosho business just to hookup With men in exchange for money. Truly, Nigeria girls are useless regardless of their region. This is why SIMPs must swallow the red pill immediately

No let any Nigeria girl manipulate u. The only women God created you to maintain are your mother, sisters and your wife. Know this and know peace

3 Likes

Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by JustPowerApps(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kindly notfiy us when the babe Bleep up again. What a SIMPathetic individual undecided

1 Like

Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by Astrokid911: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:
Oga, my instinct is telling me that you are the SIMPle guy. Your girlfriend is a street female dog, she belongs to the street and you need to treat her like a female dog she is.

When we say Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. Una go think say na lie.

This is why they all engaged in Oloshoism and runs, doing hookups online. On whatsApp, tiktok, facebook and instagram, you'll see them displaying their daftness and Olosho business just to hookup With men in exchange for money. Truly, Nigeria girls are useless regardless of their region. This is why SIMPs must swallow the red pill immediately

No let any Nigeria girl manipulate u. The only women God created you to maintain are your mother, sisters and your wife. Know this and know peace
on a serious note I'm not d one
Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by Astrokid911: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
lipsrsealed
JustPowerApps:
Kindly notfiy us when the babe Bleep up again. What a SIMPathetic individual undecided
Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by Astrokid911: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Northboi:
U forgave your cheating girlfriend bros undecided undecided change the narrative of the topic
it's not me bruh
Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by Ekejoestar(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Well, he have every right to forgive her cos she's not yet a wife.
A football used in practice isn't the same that will be used in a real match

2 Likes

Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by iRepNaija1: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
OP, relationships are complicated and never follow a straight and narrow path. You might have your idea of what should take place in a relationship and your friend may have another idea. Just because someone is unfaithful does not mean the feelings (the love) just go away or it's easy to end a relationship, though many people still do despite the feelings. You ask, "what is love?" And from your write-up, you seem to have a pretty set idea of what is love or how people should conduct themselves in a romantic relationship. OP, love and respect are two separate things in a relationship. As I said, you can do or say terrible things to a person and the love, romantic or otherwise, can endure. It is the respect and trust that have been damaged here, and your friend and his girlfriend must work it out in their own way.

The point is, regardless of your personal feelings or opinions, your friend has made his decision and as his friend, you should support him. Do not give your opinion or advice when he hasn't asked for it.
Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by Manlikeloni101(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
I won't blast those other genders that refused to fight d Russia Ukraine war but my advice for you or ur friends is that ... NEVER , I mean never turn anything public to private property .

Forgive her for ur peace of mind but never allow her return into ur life ... Anyway , what do I know ...
Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by Nostring: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Op na u... No lie cheesy
Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Some things will never change
Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by Astrokid911: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nostring:
Op na u... No lie cheesy
bruh y u dey Raina me like dis na
Re: My Bestfriend Just Told Me He Forgave His Cheating Girlfriend by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
This ones are still kids..

(1) (Reply)

How Men And Women View These Sexual Offenses / SHOCKING: 6 Things Women Do To Manipulate Men / Delima Of A Lagosian Seeking For House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.