Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman (41733 Views)

Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by FireUpNow(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
First be informed that women always lie about their age. What got me laughing is when you said she is always 28 every year. Red flag number o e, secondly you ran away from your house for her that's the biggest mistake you make making you a very weak man. Thirdly allowing your wife to turn your family against you shows you have clay balls. Let her have a child for you as a man stand you ground and let her feel your headship in the house. As a street man I expected you to do your private findings. Meet people who are her friends and those that know her so well and ask questions about her. Meet her brothers I am sure one or two will tell you things about her. Women are very manipulative and calvulative
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by FireUpNow(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
OP your first mistake was leaving your house for her and secondly not displaying the headship in the house and not even making any under ground moves to find out more about her. You be heavy Orue

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by citadels(f): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
What are you still doing with such a fellow? It’s like you want your obituary
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Algold: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Go back and reclaim whatever belongs to you in Jesus Christ name. She has charmed you from darkness. Take a DNA test and report her to the authorities... It is not what you think... It's a spiritual manipulation of your person

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.