Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) (43305 Views)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by nony43(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

They spoiled Nigeria's name in foreign lands. They are drawing Nigeria back, cause their Region is the most backward. Over 90% of crimes comited in Nigeria are comited by them. Their Region is the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy. The list is endless.

You don’t have a point bro. Hold your leaders accountable who and who have been ruling this country in over 61 years.

Where do we have Bandits, Terrorists, Religious killings, kidnapping in mass number . These are things driving foreign investors out. Imagine you want to invest in a country and googled about the country will you come there?

I was speaking with a Gambian lady two days ago she said we have a terrorist President and she is a Muslim

I was speaking with a Zimbabwean months ago he was like our Presidents are not trying that they look up to us as a country, but insecurity and has eaten deep into us. Everybody knows this and it is a shame.

Nobody has mentioned drug or fraud. By the way Abba Kyari is not Igbo

So hold your leaders and Northerns accountable they have been in the helms of affairs.

Do you say over 90%? They are the ones wiping villages in Zamfara, Kaduna, Bornu, Niger, Kastina villages? They talk true abeg.

If they commit zero to the economy why do your leaders don’t want them to live. They are always begging for unity.
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by shortIGBOman: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
nony43:

You don’t have a point bro. Hold your leaders accountable who and who have been ruling this country in over 61 years.

Where do we have Bandits, Terrorists, Religious killings, kidnapping in mass number . These are things driving foreign investors out. Imagine you want to invest in a country and googled about the country will you come there?

I was speaking with a Gambian lady two days ago she said we have a terrorist President and she is a Muslim

I was speaking with a Zimbabwean months ago he was like our Presidents are not trying that they look up to us in terms of insecurity everybody knows this and it is a shame.

Nobody has mentioned drug or fraud. By the way Abba Kyari is not Igbo

So hold your leaders and Northerns accountable they have been in the helms of affairs.

Do you say over 90%? They are the ones wiping villages in Zamfara, Kaduna, Bornu, Niger, Kastina villages? They talk true abeg.

We will soon drive them away from this our beautiful Country. So we can have peace.

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by nony43(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We will soon drive them away from this our beautiful Country. So we can have peace.

Your leaders are afraid to do that. Especially the North.
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Respecting him because of his age after slapping him. grin
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by shortIGBOman: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
nony43:

Your leaders are afraid to do that. Especially the North.

It's only the North that can give Biafra their independence. That's why Igbo leaders are all over the North, showing loyalty to Northerners. grin
Chai, Ndị North dị ike karịa. Lee ka ndị isi Igbo anyị na-efe ha.

God bless the North

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by nony43(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

It's only the North that can give Biafra their independence. That's why Igbo leaders are all over the North, showing loyalty to Northerners. grin
Chai, Ndị ;DNorth dị ike karịa. Lee ka ndị isi Igbo anyị na-efe ha.

God bless the North

Story. They can’t do that, that’s why they did everything to fight the war. Which Gowon later regretted now he can’t even go to his village because of farmers and herders clashes. He is here with us in the abroad enjoying. grin grin
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by shortIGBOman: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
nony43:

Story. They can’t do that, that’s why they did everything to fight the war. Which Gowon later regretted now he can’t even go to his village because of farmers and herders clashes. He is here with us in the abroad enjoying. grin grin

Gowon dey Jos dey enjoy life to the fullest. My house is not far from his House. But the North will not give Biafran their independence.

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by UNDFTD: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
And when an Unknown Gun Man visits him, then some of you would complain!
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Chillp44: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
I hate this fellow walahi...

The man should do what suit him.
Nonsense
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by 917modupeore: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Police is ur friend!! Rubbish!!!!Police is ur friend!! Rubbish!!!!...
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by nony43(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Gowon dey Jos dey enjoy life to the fullest. My house is not far from his House. But the North will not give Biafran their independence.

The won’t because they are gaining sth. My holy book taught me that if a tree is not bearing fruit you cut it down. So if Northerners are not gaining they won’t let go. If they are committing 90% of the crime like you claimed earlier, while not let them go than giving the whole country a bad name. grin
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by shortIGBOman: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
nony43:

The won’t because they are gaining sth. My holy book taught me that if a tree is not bearing fruit you cut it down. So if Northerners are not gaining they won’t let go. If they are committing 90% of the crime like you claimed earlier, while not let them go than giving the whole country a bad name. grin

The North will soon let them go. But they must go with only their 4 INDEGINEOUS States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia States. Make them no go close to Anambra State. Cause Anambra is IGALA ancestral State and the North will soon reclaim it.

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Billygee2u: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Cubalabloo:
And they say, the police is your friend. I reject those friends with passion!
Nigerian version of friends you mean , right?
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by nony43(m): 3:25am On Jun 21, 2022
;
shortIGBOman:

The North will soon let them go. But they must go with only their 4 INDEGINEOUS States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia States. Make them no go close to Anambra State. Cause Anambra is IGALA ancestral State and the North will soon reclaim it.

Igala? grin. Igala is like 0.05 percent of the population in Anambra. You see that’s the greed we are talking of even if they are half the population why will they want to claim Anambra with all they have got. 99 percent of Anambras don’t even know that Igalas live with them.

In fact it is easier to find indigenous Igbos in Cross River than Igalas in Anambra. I have lived in both states so I know what I am talking of.
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by shortIGBOman: 6:23am On Jun 21, 2022
nony43:
;

Igala? grin. Igala is like 0.05 percent of the population in Anambra. You see that’s the greed we are talking of even if they are half the population why will they want to claim Anambra with all they have got. 99 percent of Anambras don’t even know that Igalas live with them.

In fact it is easier to find indigenous Igbos in Cross River than Igalas in Anambra. I have lived in both states so I know what I am talking of.

Na lie
Majority of the wealthy men in Anambra are Igala. Charles Soludo, Nigige, Peter Obi, Obiano, the owner of INNOSON motors etc. All these men are Igala.

They only speak Igbo cause Igbo is the language for Trade in the entire EAST. Any Igbo you see in Anambra, came to hustle from neighboring States.

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by MrDoGood(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Yeye, na your type dey turn Ben Johnson when e happen. But to make mouth, na that one una dey Sabi pass. grin grin

The general rule is that only those people fighting you are legitimate targets of attack. Those who are not fighting should not be attacked as this would violate their human rights.

I don't think it's necessary talking about myself. You can check DIA Nigeria
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfBulhitmeT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Try this with some elderly , the policeman will regret the day , he came to this earth........
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Heartstrings: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
mrnwas:
Omo. Na to carry the policeman footprints go village o. By the time e leg swell like load of sand, e go know how to respect e elders
Swell like load of sand really got me grin grin
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
kozmokaz:

Menh truth is this officers know the right thing to do

If you confront them with boldness , they gonna first ask who are you or who your father is �

Your reply gonna determine there next action

That is why every regions should support Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to restore Biafra republic forces to checkmating them. We civilians really need our own forces to defend us from Nigeria security employees from terrorising us unarmed civilians on daily basis in our land.

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Lightened: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
That's not fair...an elder should be treated respectfully. This is all shades of wrong.
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
agbonkamen:
He is cursed already
hello can we please communicate privately?
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by agbonkamen(f): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
hello can we please communicate privately?
Ok pm me
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
agbonkamen:
Ok pm me
my mailbox isn't active.
kindly drop your number or should I drop mine?
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by agbonkamen(f): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
my mailbox isn't active.
kindly drop your number or should I drop mine?
drop yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS / Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination / Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.