Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) (43296 Views)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by ebeburu: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
B4 u make comment u really need to know what the old man have done to the police man B4 the police officer slapped him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Nchenches: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
kozmokaz:
Nigeria have gon to the dogs

Reminds me 4 years ago in aba abia state , went to see a friend at azuka , this police men were assaulting an old man all in the name of arrest and everyone there kept quite !!!

E pain me Sha... literally had to voice out to the officers make them take am easy since the old man is already walking with them to the station!

It was at that point everyone around started speaking up against that !!!

For my mind I was like y'all know the truth but scared to speak up !!!

The officers came to there senses Sha

They couldn't speak out possibly because of fear of "accidental discharge" of bullets.
The policemen could come from another region of Nigeria, hence wouldn't bother if they killed everyone on the spot, therafter label those they killed as IPOB members.
Nigeria has taught the law enforcement agents that agitation for a new country from an existing country is a crime. Indoctrination of falsehood on the law enforcement agents because of desperation for cheap cash from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta.
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Collins4u1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Na why their decapitation dis side dey sweet me.
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by kingyakos: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:
You are harassing a Uniform Man with a loaded Gun. When it happened now, them go say na village People cause am.

I rebuke u
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by legba1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
That old man is empty. I trust my people. He won't do anything good with his life again. It is only a causeless curse that will not manifest. You think your uniform is everything.

So many uniform men had torn their uniform and run mad. He should just be warned not to cross the red line with some heartless people.
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by kingyakos: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
ebeburu:
B4 u make comment u really need to know what the old man have done to the police man B4 the police officer slapped him

Police has no right to slap anybody no matter the offense and it's the police act.
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Qew1: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by shortIGBOman: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2022

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Pastorsmile: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Things are happening in our country.
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Otunbakayce: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
On my way to Benin yesterday, that was exactly how one idiotic policeman was slapping two men with jazz(alumatawo) for no reason.
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by ebeburu: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
ppogba:
Upon the curses on him already, he still wants to gather more.

When dem die mysteriously now, their widows and children go dey cry up and down.

Cursed animals.
know one is doing the right thing in this country make we they carrier I'm dry go
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by alhaji04: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sergio101:
Post the idiot to the east angry

By God's grace he will meet his match angry
Lolllz, by his match, u mean funali herdsmen or IPOB ? U no wan make d guy live long? lolz
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Useless Nigerian politicians will never condemn their terrorist in uniforms of slapping unarmed innocent indigenous civilians trapping in contraption called Nigeria.
But behold....

Nigeria useless bandits and terrorist in police and other useless security uniforms, your Waterloos have come. The days of intimidating, harassing, abusing, slapping and shooting unarmed innocent Biafra and oduduwa citizens gone since the endsars campaigns/protest. After all these evils and terrorism against innocent civilians, their terrorist political leaders will still use these so called Nigeria security men and women to threatening to votes in another group of terrorist political leaders to continue abusing us.

Enough Is Enough.

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by NofiuFade(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Second page no one bother to watch the video... Smh!

Who are you people on this forum?
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Send d idiot to east let them taste his weight...slapping ur father because u carry gun
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
kozmokaz:

Reminds me 4 years ago in aba abia state , went to see a friend at azuka , this police men were assaulting an old man all in the name of arrest and everyone there kept quite !!!

E pain me Sha... literally had to voice out to the officers make them take am easy since the old man is already walking with them to the station!

That is how Britain and Fulani security system has conditioned indigenous civilians to be afraid of rescuing their fellow eastern civilians while their media systems covering these evil up.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by fred04(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
One of the reasons why I celebrate whenever their fellow terrorist kill them
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by jrusky(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
ebeburu:

Really? So if that old man is your family is that what you will say?

Did police suppose to slap anyone?
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by nedekid: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:

So they can use him for Egusi soup abi?
with akpu right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Police no get mouth for enugu here. We dey drill them anyhow if them dey Bleep up or not
Karemarealty288:

Atleast let him walk on the streets of Enugu on his combat uniform.
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by agbonkamen(f): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
He is cursed already
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:
You are harassing a Uniform Man with a loaded Gun. When it happened now, them go say na village People cause am.
the uniform man is as useless as you

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by shortIGBOman: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
hope4nigeria:
the uniform man is as useless as you

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Nnamdipapa(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
ebeburu:

Nothing warrants a slap from a law enforcement officer. Maybe you were raised with abuses.
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Saintmary(f): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
kozmokaz:

Nigerians are always waiting for the first person to speak up, then they will hide behind you.

When yawa gazzzzzzz,

You will be left alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Yankee101: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hausa mopo and quick to slap mentality
That’s why they kill security forces for injustices like this
Treat every human and nature with respect
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by MrDoGood(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Have you lost your brain?

You think people give a f**k when it come to standing & fighting for their right?
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by kozmokaz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Saintmary:

Nigerians are always waiting for the first person to speak up, then they will hide behind you.

When yawa gazzzzzzz,

You will be left alone.

This guy's I uniform honestly know what's right yet choose not to do it
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by Chopcy29: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
kozmokaz:

Lie small small mr literally
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by kozmokaz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Chopcy29:

Lie small small mr literally

SMH... what benefit would I gain in lying ? Grow up man
Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by shortIGBOman: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
MrDoGood:

Have you lost your brain?

You think people give a f**k when it come to standing & fighting for their right?

Yeye, na your type dey turn Ben Johnson when e happen. But to make mouth, na that one una dey Sabi pass. grin grin

Re: Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) by swissgoldenpro3: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) / Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.