Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? (44268 Views)

Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by swissgoldenpro2: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Very interesting article
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by ud4u: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
2023 election will surprise everyone, fingers crossed, just watching

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by kingyakos: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
festacman:
In Nigeria, the victory at the presidential polls is sum total of the effort of local political heavyweights in their wards and constituencies. That's structure. Does Labour Party or Peter Obi Campaign Organization has local political influencers all over Nigeria? Even the negative tendency of vote buying still require structure to accomplish.

Another major challenge facing Peter Obi is that he is the sole financier of his presidential bid. And presidential campaign sure requires massive funding with substantial leakages caused by people who would collect money without doing assigned task. Can Peter Obi open up his wallet wide when winning is not 100%?

6billion naira has been set aside for the campaign and the money is intact, all donated by POSN.

U need to see the crowd in Calabar yesterday all from the 18LGAs, and representative or NMA, ASSU,NANS,NANNM, NLC,TUC,CWO etc.
It took me close to 1hr to locate my car at the hotel car park.

Individuals, association and organization also make massive donations yesterday. Obi is the beloveth

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by abbey621(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

This is exactly my annoyance with many Nigerians. I will just want to believe all these monikers are paid agents. who in his right senses that have lived in this country for the past 7 years won't be seriously angry about the affairs of the nation. Everyone should be showing too much aggression in disrupting the status quo. Is it the hunger. insecurity, economy, education etc just name one thing that has been right for people to decide to give these "scavengers" another 8 years. Obi might not be saint but we need to break the duopoly if we have any chance of moving forward. Obi win will usher in an entire different perspective and alter the political landscape of this country. I am sure I m giving my vote to Obi irrespective of what. wetin be structure? make structure choke anybody wey talk am there

You're still speaking grammar, even if divine miracle happens and Obi happened to get 50-60% of the votes from the South, the North is bound to finish him because he is very weak up North. The people you should be worrying about don't really use social media, even witht he bombings and chaos they see thier lives as perfect. One sermon/speech from their religious, political or traditional ruler is all it takes to vote for the Northern candidate. Those who review actual data would tell you that from the last two presidentgial elections three Northern states combined brought in more votes than 10 Southern states combined......No be juju be that?
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by lizychimamanda(f): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
I am Obidiently Obidient cool

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by Starhearts: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Spoken like a real political illiterate. So LP is expected to lose every other elections, every other positions other LP candidates are contesting for but then miraculously Obi will win presidential elections. Obi is the only LP candidate that 200 million Obi supporters will use their PVC for, every other LP contestant can go to hell, right?

It is very clear to me now that you Peter Obi supporters are mentally deficient people, you surely have a mental deficit and think everyone is as dumb and foolish as you lots are. Everyday your lies keep changing. Keep lying to yourself, keep feeding yourselves lies until you quench.

They said LP the "unknown party" had become popular because of Obi, same unknown LP that has won Governorship elections before in SW. They said many LP candidates will win because of Obi tsunami effect, but now that they couldn't even get 10 votes in Ekiti, mouth has changed again that only Obi is the one people will vote for. I'm sure it must be people from the moon and Jupiter because Nigeria is already on lockdown for both APC and PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by Zinpat: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
May God help us
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by onuman: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

This is exactly my annoyance with many Nigerians. I will just want to believe all these monikers are paid agents. who in his right senses that have lived in this country for the past 7 years won't be seriously angry about the affairs of the nation. Everyone should be showing too much aggression in disrupting the status quo. Is it the hunger. insecurity, economy, education etc just name one thing that has been right for people to decide to give these "scavengers" another 8 years. Obi might not be saint but we need to break the duopoly if we have any chance of moving forward. Obi win will usher in an entire different perspective and alter the political landscape of this country. I am sure I m giving my vote to Obi irrespective of what. wetin be structure? make structure choke anybody wey talk am there
In bold.

Condemning aggressive campaigns is now the tool of the criminal politicians with structures on ground in PDP and its brother, APC.
When their inadequacies are exposed, they claim aggressive campaigns are deployed against them.

Who is fooled by their antics?
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by ezegold4we: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
OBI will win in SE, SS AND NC, THEN GET 25% IN LAGOS STATE AND WIN IN ABUJA, IF HE GETS A STRONG CANDIDATE AS VP FROM NORTH,ITS GAME OVER,

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED,INEC ONLY COUNTS PVC AND NOT HOW MANY STRUCTURE A POLITICAL PARTY HAS,

90% OF REAL VOTER'S ARE ALL TIRED OF VOTING APC AND PDP, OBI IS ON HIS WAY TO VICTORY ALREADY, YOU GUY'S WILL KEEP ANALYSING STRUCTURE TILL INEC DECLARES OBI WINNER, EVEN BUHARI IS AWARE THAT OBI IS WHAT NIGERIA NEEDS NOW,

TINUBU AND ATIKU ARE POLITICAL BANDITS, CAN YOU GUY'S FIGHTING OBI SEE HOW MUCH BOTH TINUBU AND ATIKU SPENT ONLY ON PARTY DELEGATES, THEY SPENT OVER 100 BILION NAIRA BRIBING UR FELLOW NIGERIANS AND SOME OF U FOOL'S INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING OBI FOR YOUR FREEDOM ARE FIGHTING HIM,

PDP AND APC HAS STOLEN OUR FUTURE,AND WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO NOW IS TO STEAL THE FUTURE OF OUR UNBORN CHILDREN, KEEP SUPPORTING YOUR SLAVE MASTER'S THINKING YOU ARE FIGHTING OBI,

COME 2023, FORGET UR RELIGION, TRIBE AND PARTY, JUST VOTE FOR THE MOST PASSIONATE, VISIONARY AND HONEST LEADER, THAT PERSON IS PETER OBI.

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by Starhearts: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Spoken like a real political illiterate. So LP is expected to lose every other elections, every other positions other LP candidates are contesting for but then miraculously Obi will win presidential elections. Obi is the only LP candidate that 200 million Obi supporters will use their PVC for, every other LP contestant can go to hell, right?

It is very clear to me now that you Peter Obi supporters are mentally deficient people, you surely have a mental deficit and think everyone is as dumb and foolish as you lots are. Everyday your lies keep changing. Keep lying to yourself, keep feeding yourselves lies until you quench.

They said LP the "unknown party" had become popular because of Obi, same unknown LP that has won Governorship elections before in SW. They said many LP candidates will win because of Obi tsunami effect, but now that they couldn't even get 10 votes in Ekiti, mouth has changed again that only Obi is the one people will vote for. I'm sure it must be people from the moon and Jupiter because Nigeria is already on lockdown for both APC and PDP

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by mrkings84(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
I and other @ 120m very hungry Nigerians is the structure.
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by InoGetJoy: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Terabyteck:
It is Idiotic for any one to think Peter Obi will defeat PDP/APC.
Non of this folks shouting Obedient has ever participated in politics, truth is a party without structure can't win anything not just about Obi.

If your party is not on ground you re not winning anything, Election is strategic, and also expensive, you must have true party men from the federal level down to Unit, Cell, and household.

Obi can not Finance presidential election. His supporters can't follow their votes up from polling unit to RAG Centers and To LGA, this must be done accros all the Units in Nigeria.

This is how APC and PDP have been winning Elections since 1999 till date. Partymanship is what wins elections.

The Partyman sees the election as his own and not his principal's Election.

A Partyman takes prides in wining his household, Cell, Unit, Ward LGA and State.

LP does not have Partymen accross the federation.
Therefore Obi will win only on Social Media but not any State.
Rubbish talk.
We'll waste our votes on Peter Obi. Even if he loses, at least we voted for him. Go and vote for any of the other two kleptomaniacs

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by erubati: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
People dey tell me (1--40) years. make I wrestle power from a 70 year old,make I give am to a 60 year old 'youth'
No be juju be that
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by Starhearts: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
TooNoisy:
Keep deceiving yourselves. Peter Obi will not get 25% in any northern state. He is unknown over there.

He is not known in Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo and Oyo. No chance of him getting 25% in these SW states.

He wouldn't get 25% in Edo and Delta for sure. Oshiomole/Obaseki will secure Edo for APC/PDP. Okowa will secure Delta for PDP as he is on the ballot.

Obi cannot win any South South State. Udom will secure Akwa Ibom for PDP. Duoye Diri will do same in Bayelsa. Wike will probably join APC or at least remain in PDP. Cross Rivers will be split between 3 parties.

By this time next year,election will come and go,Obi is already made...are you?
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by bunbazh27(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=TooNoisy post=113994437]Keep deceiving yourselves. Peter Obi will not get 25% in any northern state. He is unknown over there.

He is not known in Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo and Oyo. No chance of him getting 25% in these SW states.

He wouldn't get 25% in Edo and Delta for sure. Oshiomole/Obaseki will secure Edo for APC/PDP. Okowa will secure Delta for PDP as he is on the ballot.

Obi cannot win any South South State. Udom will secure Akwa Ibom for PDP. Duoye Diri will do same in Bayelsa. Wike will probably join APC or at least remain in PDP. Cross Rivers will be split between 3 parties. [/quote

You are too noisy indeed
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by JB4life: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Jack500:
You people should keep deceiving yourself, you will all come back to reality in February.

No state governor, no senator, no house of rep member and you want to win national election just like that?

I am laughing at your delusions

Only if you understand the meaning and power of DIVINE BACK-UP.
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by Starhearts: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
abbey621:

You're still speaking grammar, even if divine miracle happens and Obi happened to get 50-60% of the votes from the South, the North is bound to finish him because he is very weak up North. The people you should be worrying about don't really use social media, even witht he bombings and chaos they see thier lives as perfect. One sermon/speech from their religious, political or traditional ruler is all it takes to vote for the Northern candidate. Those who review actual data would tell you that from the last two presidentgial elections three Northern states combined brought in more votes than 10 Southern states combined......No be juju be that?

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by Ferdinandu(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
festacman:
In Nigeria, the victory at the presidential polls is sum total of the effort of local political heavyweights in their wards and constituencies. That's structure. Does Labour Party or Peter Obi Campaign Organization has local political influencers all over Nigeria? Even the negative tendency of vote buying still require structure to accomplish.

Another major challenge facing Peter Obi is that he is the sole financier of his presidential bid. And presidential campaign sure requires massive funding with substantial leakages caused by people who would collect money without doing assigned task. Can Peter Obi open up his wallet wide when winning is not 100%?

95% of those campaigning for obi doesn't collect shishi. Most money politicians budget for their election ends up in individual fellow politicians pocket. Only less than 20%is really utilised. At any day any time the commitment of one volunteer far outweighs the commitment of 5 paid workers
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by Franking: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Too early to tell.
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by edungene7: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
TooNoisy:
Keep deceiving yourselves. Peter Obi will not get 25% in any northern state. He is unknown over there.

Obi cannot win any South South State. Udom will secure Akwa Ibom for PDP. Duoye Diri will do same in Bayelsa. Wike will probably join APC or at least remain in PDP. Cross Rivers will be split between 3 parties.
u are deceiving yrself it will shock u the governors with their family members will come out and vote PDP and APC but I assure u the crowd of youth u will see would be more than end SARS to hell with structure who he help

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by LORDKing001: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The fact that some dull brain morron on the internet thinks Pandora of Loser Party LP has a chance makes me laugh...

Nairaland has at best 2 million Nigerian user,

Twitter has 3 million active users in Nigeria

Let's say Pandora untrained internet e bandits managed to force every internet user to vote the lair scammer Obi this is 5 million vote and the 2015. 2019 winning vote stands at 15million votes

Politics is like Mathematics equation...

You can't shout your way and bully a maths equation till you get solution

You cants get maths solution on Google or YouTube

You must get the right formula, practice over time before you get the solution

Inasmuch as what you said is false. Kindly vote your conscience. See the teeming you unemployed, ASUU on strike, food prices skyrocketed air tickets unbearable, security worsening. I hate it when you don't think the aforementioned situation. If you vote APC or PDP I can understand you're a direct beneficiary or your family members are in position. Think of your future.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by BenklinsJones(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
TooNoisy:

Continue to give urself hope..U see all South South Nd South East Na abi get am..quote me

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by Oyiboman69: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
TooNoisy:

obiwill win all the south south and south east state... I'm from the south south, no body here wants to vote atiku cos of his northern nature while apc with no sustainable structure over here, has place there presidential ticket to a Moslem man. I can't talk about the north and southwest but....

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by Moh247: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
LORDKing001:

Inasmuch as what you said is false. Kindly vote your conscience. See the teeming you unemployed, ASUU on strike, food prices skyrocketed air tickets unbearable, security worsening. I hate it when you don't think the aforementioned situation. If you vote APC or PDP I can understand you're a direct beneficiary or your family members are in position. Think of your future.

That's why Tinubu has my vote and that of my family

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by wiseoneking: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
TooNoisy:

You got it all wrong. The greatest structure are willing minds that are ready for great change.

Secondly, people are ready to sponsor obi. Even we here in the US are not left out. Politician will no longer be in charge of who you gonna vote but your strong willed conscience. For you to see a great number of southwesterners despite been associated with tribalism or hatred against an eastern president shows you that apart from their beliefs in Obi, their conscience won't allow them to decide for another.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by MuscularDick(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu won't make first runner up.Thank.me for the expo
You are a dreamer.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by onuman: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
festacman:

In bold: election rigging by the so-called political heavyweights is what you had in mind, if not, you know that the heavyweights have only one vote each.

Let the heavyweights try in 2023 to rig out the choice of Nigerians they have subjected to untold hardships since the mid 1980s, their heavyweights shall be reduced to shreds.
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by Softmirror: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Toks2008:
A larger % of Nigerian youths are ready to "waste their votes" on a structureless Party.

What have the parties with crazy structures done to improve Nigeria since 1999?

The new slogan now is "Win or lose, We are ready to waste our votes on Obi

I still hope he finds a good northerner to Team up with to increase his chances.

MAY THIS SLOGAN FOLLOW PETER OBI LIKE MAGNET TO THE VERY END. AMEN!!! VOTE WASTING IS NOT ALIEN TO THE PEOPLE FROM SOUTH EAST SINCE 2015 ONCE AGAIN MAY THIS SLOGAN FOLLOW PETER OBI TILL THE END. A WASTED VOTE IS THE ONE CASTED FOR A LOSER grin
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:
Whosoever is giving u false hope that party structure and strong party stalwart is not important in winning election in Nigeria is a big joker..

Dnt be deceived by online ipob youths parading themselves as Nigerian youth..

Regardless, APC has failed badly. And tinubu is not the answer. Lagos is still a mess, years after he left it, and things are not better after 8 years of Buhari.

As much as Obi is the same as Tinubu and Atiku, Nigerians are not so much as backing Obi as rejecting your party. You guys better sit up.
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by MuscularDick(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Peter Obi will get 25% across the entire southern states completely sweeping the entire SS and SE regions
For your dream grin
Re: Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? by biafranrealson: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
subsidywise18:
Obi supporters are really making me laugh.

He is not going to win. Period. It's between atiku and tinubu and yes, i absolutely don't like that prospect

Tomorrow you will start your lamentation again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo / Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) / Roads To Be Commissioned By President Buhari In Kano State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.