Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,681 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. (5130 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Broke idiot. What do u expect from someone dat is mom is a LovePeddler. His mom was chased out by his father after catching her sleeping with a carpenter. U think he can ever value women? His mom now sleeps with any man despite her old age , just to fend for herself. Her old wrinkled pussy is still smashed dat by day just for some money
Zonefree:
When dating a Nigerian girl and you want to be useful to yourself and your community, endeavour you have a budget like this, please.
Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by twilightdreams: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2023
Zonefree:
When dating a Nigerian girl and you want to be useful to yourself and your community, endeavour you have a budget like this, please.

Eyaaaa. If your father had spent his youthful years wisely he would have left you generational wealth with happiness instead innocent strangers are burdened with the bundle of disgrace that you are

Trolling women and "cutting budget"

Evil soul and wicked being
Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by twilightdreams: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Broke idiot. What do u expect from someone dat is mom is a LovePeddler. His mom was chased out by his father after catching her sleeping with a carpenter. U think he can ever value women? His mom now sleeps with any man despite her old age , just to fend for herself. Her old wrinkled pussy is still smashed dat by day just for some money

cc zonefree Davash222 Kriss216 grin grin
Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by twilightdreams: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Zonefree:

Imagine wishing yourself a lifetime of poverty and financial disability just because you hate women so much. Tufia
Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08
Bro,can I DM you.......I wan reason one matter with you
Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Zonefree(m): 12:01am On Apr 10
Sonnobax15:
Bro,can I DM you.......I wan reason one matter with you
Okay bro.

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:43am On Apr 10
Zonefree:

Okay bro.

. I don DM you bro
Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Zonefree(m): 7:57am On Apr 10
Sonnobax15:
. I don DM you bro
Tried to reply but seems I can't access the mail again.

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:59am On Apr 10
Zonefree:

Tried to reply but seems I can't access the mail again.

WhatsApp.

Lemme know when you see so I can edit.
ok bro... you can edit now
Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Evolutionism: 8:00am On Apr 10
[quote author=Zonefree post=113996960][/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Zonefree(m): 8:02am On Apr 10
Sonnobax15:
ok bro... you can edit now
Please help me remove my number from your quote.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 / Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! / Every Girl Needs That One Best Friend. ***PHOTO***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.