Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. (4756 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Zonefree(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
When dating a Nigerian girl and you want to be useful to yourself and your community, endeavour you have a budget like this, please.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Ballzproblemm: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
you guys are having budget ;, nothing for them ,the money is reserved for my foreign girls cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by benhope222: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
I no fit laugh grin Since I have started Saving on Piggyvest i no send girls because I have a target to meet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Fahdiga(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
Best advice of the year

7 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Zonefree(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you guys are having budget ;, nothing for them ,the money is reserved for my foreign girls cheesy
Baba, the huge budget of N30 is for Tom Tom so her mouth can stay fresh, I love kissing alot.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
You dey talk like say na by force to date.
If u no dey ready to spend, then no date girl way pass your power. grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
This picture is as old as Methuselah but somehow due to slow civilization, it's just getting to the cubicle you live in. Alas! Like a village kid baffled at the wonderment of electricity you create a thread on it. Interesting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by BOZZKJ: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
This guy no get joy ooo
Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Zonefree(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Persephone1:
This picture is as old as Methuselah but somehow due to slow civilization, it's just getting to the cubicle you live in. Alas! Like a village kid baffled at the wonderment of electricity you create a thread on it. Interesting.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Ballzproblemm: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Baba, the huge budget of N30 is for Tom Tom so her mouth can stay fresh, I love kissing alot.
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=Zonefree post=113996842][/quote] Like the jungle you live in, good thing you realize this!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Zonefree(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Persephone1:
Like the jungle you live in, good thing you realize this!

6 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=Zonefree post=113996960][/quote] Your Mum's pet name, right? Thanks for the information. Anything else?

2 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by JOACHINpedro: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Zonefree(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Persephone1:
Your Mum's pet name, right? Thanks for the information. Anything else?
Tell, why are you obsessed with me, Ariza?

6 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Tell, why are you obsessed with me, Ariza?
You humour me by your misuse of words. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Persephone1:
grin

Savage!

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

Savage!
I'm sure I was still feeding on breast milk when I first saw that picture. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Emma2Seconds: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
#30 for what nah grin grin : : grin . No money no pus.........y!
Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nonexisting: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Comrade, I thought we had a discussion on giving peace a chance.

8 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nonexisting: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

A time when many comrades advocate for no shishi, you are here advocating for N30 naira. This shows you are a kind man.

9 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by KingDash: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
You just broke niggah
Zonefree:
When dating a Nigerian girl and you want to be useful to yourself and your community, endeavour you have a budget like this, please.

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Zonefree(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nonexisting:
A time when many comrades advocate for no shishi, you are here advocating for N30 naira. This shows you are a kind man.
I'm a benevolent young man, bro

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Zonefree(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
KingDash:
You just broke niggah
I know, chief.

4 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by silvoclaira: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2022
KingDash:
You just broke niggah

Someone with such a budget looks broke to you?! I think you are more of the broke nigga here.

The fruit is in the harvest!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Talakanaire. Very poor in the heart.

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2022
benhope222:
I no fit laugh grin Since I have started Saving on Piggyvest i no send girls because I have a target to meet.
how many mansion u don build

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
says someone who's probably destined to never see airport.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Enny2013(f): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
LOL...

2 Likes

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Enny2013(f): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2022
Money stops nonsense.
Poverty is bad.It affects ones reasoning fah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by marlow1962(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2022
That 30N Tom Tom part na blast ( hahaha), funny ppl.

1 Like

Re: If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sweetplum:
Ouch

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ideas To Get Your Man Attracted To You Alone. / Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. / how time flies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.