Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story (9930 Views)

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by DaInferno(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Benki003:
The story was sounding real untill u drop this line

(. It wasnt up to 20 minutes when one Lexus 330 drove in and when the driver alighted dripping in affluence, it was someone i thought i could recognize and i didnt believe my eyes when i finally did. Is that not Perepe abi na dream?)
mtchwww...
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by LadymissiIe(f): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
realestate99:

Is there a tribe that is not into yahoo in this country? It is a thing to be a fool and another to be a tribalist, but combining the two is a disservice to humanity.
shut up
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by 23jerryking(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
iykomo0:
guy life hard bro... only the Brave and Violent takes it from this point. me I've decided to take the bull by the horn and try to fix my life at all cost. damn the consequences.
Some of the consequences can be very grave o. No problem sha.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by 23jerryking(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Owologbo:

Why delta? Don't give us bad name ok. We deltans are hardworking people.
By the way, which state are you from? I'd like to know if y'all holy.
Guy that's not true about you Delta guys. I'm in Delta like this, Ozoro is the name of the town. I've seen it all about you guys, Yahoo is what makes you people. I left my job on the 4th of this month after series of problems, and since then I've been hanging on on a daily. You guys have only Yahoo and nothing else.

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by 23jerryking(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
22o62021:

Babe, See I went, I saw and I ran away

Well let me agree with you and that is because I did not proceed with the rituals.

But I saw with my eyez , right there.
Hahahahaha
you saw and ran away.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Luka316(m): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
shocked
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by mrjaydee(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Una for allow the guy finish the story nah.. una just dey blah blah blah for here..

Okay make una finish the story nah.. mtschewww

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Amos1423:
Baba your story clear abeg I dey serve now and as I dey talk to you small time I don finish off, I no get better phone self talk more of laptop. That's how hard life is with me RN. I don ask for job vacancy tire for this nairaland and na so so insult I dey collect back to back. Abeg even if na HK gimme link I go follow you, like this ave been thinking my life out here. Confused asf!
no go look for legit way to make money.He fit use you renew jazz,

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by iykomo0(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
eddyroyal:

Just tired of this country.
I'v been depressed over n over. Was done with NYSC since 2019 till now nothing. No hope from anywhere. Since yesterday I've been sipping garri. I'll soon be approaching 30yrs. As I'm chatting, na opera mini free mode I dey use. Sincerely I'm tired....
same thing here bro. I'm 28 first son, pops down with stroke and mumsy is sick too.. no hope from anyone or anywhere... so what's a Niggah to do?
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Amos1423(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
.. E better make him use me than to Sidon broke o
Health360:
no go look for legit way to make money.He fit use you renew jazz,
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by realestate99: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
shut up
Lol!!! Weak rebuttal from an empty idiot roaming the cyberspace with free basics.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by blingxx(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
22o62021:
You think say e dey easy for clients to pay now

I get more than 40 Austrian phone numbers

I saw them from the phone that was sent to me from there.

I don bomb them and no one gree reply.
Them go read my messages ,still lock up

I hope that one day I will share my Yahoo plus experience here.

The mods removed the topic earlier cos of the detailed secrets that I shared there.

The u.s numbers wey I collect na only one drop 50dollars .. mehn hustle don hard o ,no more grace .. I dey enter spamming soon
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Mattwillz: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
22o62021:

Babe, See I went, I saw and I ran away

Well let me agree with you and that is because I did not proceed with the rituals.

But I saw with my eyez , right there.
guy i'm interested,what did they say u should bring?
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by elipheleh(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
blingxx:

The u.s numbers wey I collect na only one drop 50dollars .. mehn hustle don hard o ,no more grace .. I dey enter spamming soon

For any kind of page, contact this guy me on Telegram.
@elipheleh

I don't ask questions what the page is for. I just build. Then you test. And pay me.

If you are tired of your pages falling everyday. Contact me.

I guarantee 1 month before page falls.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Owologbo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
23jerryking:
Guy that's not true about you Delta guys. I'm in Delta like this, Ozoro is the name of the town. I've seen it all about you guys, Yahoo is what makes you people. I left my job on the 4th of this month after series of problems, and since then I've been hanging on on a daily. You guys have only Yahoo and nothing else.
Ozoro? so it's only Isoko people that reside in Ozet?
I'm sure you know Ozet is a school environment.
And what kind of job are you doing there?
Apart from teaching, banking (with zenith and first bank as the major bank), hotels, fueling station; the place is filled with students which are mostly non indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by GingerbreadMen(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
All of una wey derail this thread be bastards,person dey render us life story for here una come here dey pass judgement.
Fūck all of you!

Nomanlike please continue

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by SeamT: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
I'm from Delta as well and I know how my Urhobo brothers are lazy and resort to fetish means to earn money.
It’s no longer urhobo men. Now it’s the boys.. lol clowns
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by 23jerryking(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Owologbo:

Ozoro? so it's only Isoko people that reside in Ozet?
I'm sure you know Ozet is a school environment.
And what kind of job are you doing there?
Apart from teaching, banking (with zenith and first bank as the major bank), hotels, fueling station; the place is filled with students which are mostly non indigenes.
I was working in a hotel before I left due to bad management. Almost implicated me over what I knew nothing about, it was just God. I've never seen the inside of a police cell. They almost brought me close to one, so I gave a month notice and resigned jejely just to have my peace of mind.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by fairwilliams: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
22o62021:

Numbers are for sale
5 50k
Br0....i can exchange it with an offer for u.... I can get u a fraud bible?
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by fairwilliams: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
iykomo0:
same thing here bro. I'm 28 first son, pops down with stroke and mumsy is sick too.. no hope from anyone or anywhere... so what's a Niggah to do?

Na 9ja ec0n0my and leaders greediness turn guys to G chaser nah...where dd u base?
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by fairwilliams: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
blingxx:

Gve me this c and let's cash out big.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Autobot05: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Say no to fraud
You’re heaping curses upon yourself

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Nemesis0147(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
They have turn this thread into a joke cheesy
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by franklingud(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Whether yahoo is bad or not, please let's allow this OP to finish his story nowww!

Haba for Nigerians oooo!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by franklingud(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
We Nigerians are complaining of bad government, what they did to us and so on.
But we are not talking about what we the masses are doing to ourselves with so much wickedness.

Allow OP to continue his tread joor!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Carbonated: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
23jerryking:
So we plenty .... embarassedSo we plenty ....
See me now going through the same thing, 28, unemployed. Owing loan apps. Hoping for change that seems a little far away. But funny enough I'm in an environment where every guy of my age has made it through Yahoo but that's not something I'd love to do at all. It would be hard to forgive myself after scamming people of their hard-earned money. The only things I ever stole were drinks from my mother's fridge and meat from her pots.

See let me tell you the fact today. Life Is extremely hard now most especially for the poor people. You see the elite, wealthy, rich and well to do people aren't left out as well because they are experiencing their own share of the cake, forget about the luxuries they flaunt, it's a cover up for their inner pains. No one is having it rossy 100%. What i have noticed so far is if you are born into a poor family in nigeria and to make the matter worst, you are now an introvert person. Forget your chance of making it in this nigeria is extremely slim. The best chance you have as an introvert is leveraging on Tech World positively but even at that, where would one get the money to buy tools and equipments? The reason why i am advising you is because i am quite certain you are an introvert. Most people on Nairaland are introverts. In addition to my advise, you will have to shrug your introverted nature and enter the street, i know it won't be easy but trust me i have been through thin thick and hell in this country. I will put my story on here someday. In addition, your age is another factor. You see so many things comes with aging, you are 28yrs now right, by the time you clock 30 to 31yrs your views and mentality will drastically change about life believe me. All these things i am telling you, no one thought me because i was an introvert but not a core introvert. I learnt everything through my personal experience. Hardship makes us strong, opens our mind broadly and makes us become fearless. Go through one of my threads here and see where life hits me when i was out of job and i had to resort to the street. I am quite brilliant, intelligent, astute just to mention few of my attributes. I sold almost all my belongings just to invest in a venture which was a later a blunder after. I was depressed for two months but i later geared up myself again. I am still struggling but i give thanks to God for everything. I believe and have faith i am going to make it soon. I will publish the story of my life into a book in the nearest future. Less I forget, most importantly. Always pray to God and put him first in everything. I wish you best of luck.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Carbonated: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
23jerryking:
I was working in a hotel before I left due to bad management. Almost implicated me over what I knew nothing about, it was just God. I've never seen the inside of a police cell. They almost brought me close to one, so I gave a month notice and resigned jejely just to have my peace of mind.

At the bolded. You are not yet a man. If you come from a poor family in nigeria, only the grace of God would not make you experience a police cell. Even though not everyone who enters the police cell is a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by 22o62021: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
fairwilliams:

Br0....i can exchange it with an offer for u....
I can get u a fraud bible?

What does the fraud bible work for.?
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by 23jerryking(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Carbonated:

See let me tell you the fact today. Life Is extremely hard now most especially for the poor people. You see the elite, wealthy, rich and well to do people aren't left out as well because they are experiencing their own share of the cake, forget about the luxuries they flaunt, it's a cover up for their inner pains. No one is having it rossy 100%. What i have noticed so far is if you are born into a poor family in nigeria and to make the matter worst, you are now an introvert person. Forget your chance of making it in this nigeria is extremely slim. The best chance you have as an introvert is leveraging on Tech World positively but even at that, where would one get the money to buy tools and equipments? The reason why i am advising you is because i am quite certain you are an introvert. Most people on Nairaland are introverts. In addition to my advise, you will have to shrug your introverted nature and enter the street, i know it won't be easy but trust me i have been through thin thick and hell in this country. I will put my story on here someday. In addition, your age is another factor. You see so many things comes with aging, you are 28yrs now right, by the time you clock 30 to 31yrs your views and mentality will drastically change about life believe me. All these things i am telling you, no one thought me because i was an introvert but not a core introvert. I learnt everything through my personal experience. Hardship make us strong, opens our mind broadly and makes us become fearless. Go through one of my threads here and see where life hits me when i was out of job and i had to resort to the street. I am quite brilliant, intelligent, astute just to mention few of my attributes. I sold almost all my belongings just to invest in a venture which was a later a blunder after. I was depressed for two months but i later geared up myself again. I am still struggling but i give thanks to God for everything. I believe and have faith i am going to make it soon. I will publish the story of my life into a book in the nearest future.
wow.. it's well, God will help us sha.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by iykomo0(m): 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
fairwilliams:

Na 9ja ec0n0my and leaders greediness turn guys to G chaser nah...where dd u base?
i dey Enugu bro.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by 23jerryking(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Carbonated:

At the bolded. You are not yet a man. If you come from a poor family in nigeria, only the grace of God would not make you experience a police cell. Even though not everyone who enters the police cell is a criminal.
They won't see me o. I hate nonsense o. The kind of background I'm coming from is one almost everyone else around me envy so much, the only thing missing is money and funny enough I'm the first child of the family. I've seen a lot o. But I just hope I wouldn't come to that point where I'll have to do stupid things to make money. All hope is on God, just waiting for a change.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by pillsNportion: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
How much does it cost to learn spamming?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? / Guyz Can You Marry This Lady With This Size Of Her B()()bs?(photos) / Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.