Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story (9953 Views)

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Carbonated: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
I am thinking and working on opening a whatsapp group for introverted people soon. A lot of people need someone who will help and motivate them. From there we can start soliciting for sponsors.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Owologbo(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
23jerryking:
I was working in a hotel before I left due to bad management. Almost implicated me over what I knew nothing about, it was just God. I've never seen the inside of a police cell. They almost brought me close to one, so I gave a month notice and resigned jejely just to have my peace of mind.
Thank God for saving you from a crime you no nothing about.
But don't use school environment to judge a whole state or tribe.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by 23jerryking(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Owologbo:

Thank God for saving you from a crime you no nothing about.
But don't use school environment to judge a whole state or tribe.
I understand you bro but the thing is that certain things don't thrive in certain environments unless the locals themselves encourage it. I was working at Matho crystal hotel Ozoro na, almost all the boys who are into it are Isoko boys. Most of them are secondary school dropouts and leavers o. A few of them only just gained admission into the university now.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by fairwilliams: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
22o62021:

What does the fraud bible work for.?

It's a secret ön G stuff which c0ntains..
An online inbuilt worth 32G thou the software heavy die...
Frm carding..cc top up... Lottery.... Shopwithscript and lots m0re.... Make i stop
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by fairwilliams: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
pillsNportion:
How much does it cost to learn spamming?

U go buy tools and u av to least av quality laptop... Macbook thou is best 4spamming and Cc top up...make i stop
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by fairwilliams: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Just PRAY 4GRACEAND (EYONU AWON AGBA) cox waiting my eyes d0n c....chai i no fit talk am cox i mixd out on 2c0vid benefit (EDD)... WORTH 40M back to back...in evryt chaser... Try to ask 4 (EYONU)and GRACE....may God see every YOUTH/NIGERIAN throug in this c0rrupt country
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Owologbo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
23jerryking:
I understand you bro but the thing is that certain things don't thrive in certain environments unless the locals themselves encourage it. I was working at Matho crystal hotel Ozoro na, almost all the boys who are into it are Isoko boys. Most of them are secondary school dropouts and leavers o. A few of them only just gained admission into the university now.
Well, the thing is Yahoo knows no tribe.
Are you still in Delta State?
God will send you a helper ok.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Owologbo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Carbonated:
I am thinking and working on opening a whatsapp group for introverted people soon. A lot of people need someone who will help and motivate them. From there we can start soliciting for sponsors.
Tag me when you opened it.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by gfon(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
fairwilliams:
Just PRAY 4GRACEAND (EYONU AWON AGBA) cox waiting my eyes d0n c....chai i no fit talk am cox i mixd out on 2c0vid benefit (EDD)... WORTH 40M back to back...in evryt chaser... Try to ask 4 (EYONU)and GRACE....may God see every YOUTH/NIGERIAN throug in this c0rrupt country
make we link up bro,I fit send pm?
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by fairwilliams: 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
gfon:
make we link up bro,I fit send pm?

Baba i don stp for the game cox i need EY0NU i don lost close to #100m since last year AJEH... THAT'S y i stp the game and thnkn on doing Eyonu
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by lolu2019: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Guys,go into research.dere is money in research.ur passion is ur job.just think.no one said it is going to be easy.a lot of patience is all u need.ur honesty is ur power.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by 22o62021: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2022
fairwilliams:

Frm carding..cc top up... Lottery.... Shopwithscript and lots m0re.... Make i stop

Good but those numbers

I wan sell them.

E pass 50 sef

Mostly women
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by 23jerryking(m): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Owologbo:
Well, the thing is Yahoo knows no tribe. Are you still in Delta State? God will send you a helper ok.
Amen o, I'm still here o.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Nomanlike(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cont'd.

I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw perepe. I was wondering whether that's was his car or someone else's. I was sat at the outside bar as He entered into the hotel. I decided to accost him at the last minute. I called his name as i got closer into the reception hall and he was surprised to see me as its been years we saw. We exchanged pleasantries and he told me he was lodged in the hotel. We never shared a close friend bond apart from playing football and catching cruise together with our friends so we didn't have alot to catch up on. Everything about his appearance was � from his dress to the perfume he had on and his latest iPhone. He's what you call rich. I guess at first he probably thought i was a working boy because of my appearance and gave me some reps. He invited me to his room to have some smoke and chill. He asked me format i was into as per g boy, at first i wanted to tell a lie but on a 2nd thought i told him I'm still trying to fix up. He told me he was into bitcoin and everything I'm seeing he got through investing in bitcoin. I didn't stay long because a girl came to visit him and i had to excuse them and collected his number with a vow to link up soon. He gave me one bottle of Andre and a cup of loud as i was leaving. I still couldn't believe that perepe who never took 1st-3rd position back in school and attended polytechnic have come this far meanwhile i was struggling so much to make ends meet. Someone I'm supposedly better than parked that Lexus and living lavishly just like that why I'm lost in paranoia of exhausting my little fund. This day changed everything for me as i decided to do everything i had to in order to escape my situation. Three days later we meet up and i told him about my predicament. Never i have been so open with anyone. He agreed to show me format and the rest has been history. I have made close to a million naira in yahoo with 4months despite not plusing or doing any ritual. I now dash people money and show love. Yahoo saved me from depression and potential suicide as i wonder how i would have survived financially when everyone tries to make you lick there ass. Its not a fair world. One day we all will die and we don't even know where we are going. The good the bad the ugly will all get the same end. I will keep scamming white people until the day i die

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by GingerbreadMen(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nomanlike:
Cont'd.

I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw perepe. I was wondering whether that's was his car or someone else's. I was sat at the outside bar as He entered into the hotel. I decided to accost him at the last minute. I called his name as i got closer into the reception hall and he was surprised to see me as its been years we saw. We exchanged pleasantries and he told me he was lodged in the hotel. We never shared a close friend bond apart from playing football and catching cruise together with our friends so we didn't have alot to catch up on. Everything about his appearance was � from his dress to the perfume he had on and his latest iPhone. He's what you call rich. I guess at first he probably thought i was a working boy because of my appearance and gave me some reps. He invited me to his room to have some smoke and chill. He asked me format i was into as per g boy, at first i wanted to tell a lie but on a 2nd thought i told him I'm still trying to fix up. He told me he was into bitcoin and everything I'm seeing he got through investing in bitcoin. I didn't stay long because a girl came to visit him and i had to excuse them and collected his number with a vow to link up soon. He gave me one bottle of Andre and a cup of loud as i was leaving. I still couldn't believe that perepe who never took 1st-3rd position back in school and attended polytechnic have come this far meanwhile i was struggling so much to make ends meet. Someone I'm supposedly better than parked that Lexus and living lavishly just like that why I'm lost in paranoia of exhausting my little fund. This day changed everything for me as i decided to do everything i had to in order to escape my situation. Three days later we meet up and i told him about my predicament. Never i have been so open with anyone. He agreed to show me format and the rest has been history. I have made close to a million naira in yahoo with 4months despite not plusing or doing any ritual. I now dash people money and show love. Yahoo saved me from depression and potential suicide as i wonder how i would have survived financially when everyone tries to make you lick there ass. Its not a fair world. One day we all will die and we don't even know where we are going. The good the bad the ugly will all get the same end. I will keep scamming white people until the day i die

I feel you bro but you don't have to do it till you die
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by 23jerryking(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nomanlike:
Cont'd.

You actually don't have to do it till you die. But let me ask you something, are there any side effects to it? I'm at that junction where I'm almost considering it but I don't even know how to start it. At least if I can even get some small proceed to use and start up a good business and I'll pay the clients back in due time. I'll tell them what I collected money from them to do didn't work out. I just don't know what else to do am almost giving up on life.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Pussyassniggar(f): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
23jerryking:
You actually don't have to do it till you die. But let me ask you something, are there any side effects to it? I'm at that junction where I'm almost considering it but I don't even know how to start it. At least if I can even get some small proceed to use and start up a good business and I'll pay the clients back in due time. I'll tell them what I collected money from them to do didn't work out. I just don't know what else to do am almost giving up on life.
we're in the same problem laidis
Sapa nor good o
The best thing to start na yahoo o boss
I nor go lie you
It pains when you'll see your mates you're even smart than buying expensive items and stuff
While you are still looking for a way to leave trenches
I don make up my mind laidis

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Op which state u at.
I go like make u put me for the line
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by 23jerryking(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
we're in the same problem laidis
Sapa nor good o
The best thing to start na yahoo o boss
I nor go lie you
It pains when you'll see your mates you're even smart than buying expensive items and stuff
While you are still looking for a way to leave trenches
I don make up my mind laidis
But it really hurts me to be even thinking about this in the first place, what choice do I have? How would I even find someone to teach me? All the boys I've approached around here seems not to have time at all. I'm now even thinking maybe there's something about it which they're not telling me.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Pussyassniggar(f): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
23jerryking:
But it really hurts me to be even thinking about this in the first place, what choice do I have? How would I even find someone to teach me? All the boys I've approached around here seems not to have time at all. I'm now even thinking maybe there's something about it which they're not telling me.
Aje
If you fit see better person wey game
Omoo e sharp for you
E nor easy but on God sha
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pussyassniggar:

Aje
Omoo e sharp for you

Og me i wan to bomb at this point bomb for like 1 year use money Japa
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by 23jerryking(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pussyassniggar:

Aje
Omoo e sharp for you
Hmmmm it is well, my mind no even carry again sef. anything wey my spirit no gree with like this ehn... Let me just keep believing God for a change and be trying my best within my power.
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
23jerryking:
You actually don't have to do it till you die. But let me ask you something, are there any side effects to it? I'm at that junction where I'm almost considering it but I don't even know how to start it. At least if I can even get some small proceed to use and start up a good business and I'll pay the clients back in due time I'll tell them what I collected money from them to do didn't work out. I just don't know what else to do am almost giving up on life.
Ok cool
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by MasonKendall(m): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nomanlike, Boss abeg find small change give me make I take hold body
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
okay oo.. everything in the world is like sowing.. u will always reap too
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Cravemore: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
fairwilliams:

Baba i don stp for the game cox i need EY0NU i don lost close to #100m since last year AJEH... THAT'S y i stp the game and thnkn on doing Eyonu
Eyonu
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Mattwillz: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=Nomanlike post=114048273]Cont'd.

I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw perepe. I was wondering whether that's was his car or someone else's. I was sat at the outside bar as He entered into the hotel. I decided to accost him at the last minute. I called his name as i got closer into the reception hall and he was surprised to see me as its been years we saw. We exchangedelod apart from playing football and catching cruise together with our friends so we didn't have alot to catch up on. Everything about his appearance was � from his dress to the perfume he had on and his latest iPhone. He's what you call rich. I guess at first he probably thought i was a working boy because of my appearance and gave me some reps. He invited me to his room to have some smoke and chill. He asked me format i was into as per g boy, at first i wanted to tell a lie but on a 2nd thought i told him I'm still trying to fix up.
boss..i fit stay with you serve you for one year?
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Itzlinda(f): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Carbonated:

See let me tell you the fact today. Life Is extremely hard now most especially for the poor people. You see the elite, wealthy, rich and well to do people aren't left out as well because they are experiencing their own share of the cake, forget about the luxuries they flaunt, it's a cover up for their inner pains. No one is having it rossy 100%. What i have noticed so far is if you are born into a poor family in nigeria and to make the matter worst, you are now an introvert person. Forget your chance of making it in this nigeria is extremely slim. The best chance you have as an introvert is leveraging on Tech World positively but even at that, where would one get the money to buy tools and equipments? The reason why i am advising you is because i am quite certain you are an introvert. Most people on Nairaland are introverts. In addition to my advise, you will have to shrug your introverted nature and enter the street, i know it won't be easy but trust me i have been through thin thick and hell in this country. I will put my story on here someday. In addition, your age is another factor. You see so many things comes with aging, you are 28yrs now right, by the time you clock 30 to 31yrs your views and mentality will drastically change about life believe me. All these things i am telling you, no one thought me because i was an introvert but not a core introvert. I learnt everything through my personal experience. Hardship makes us strong, opens our mind broadly and makes us become fearless. Go through one of my threads here and see where life hits me when i was out of job and i had to resort to the street. I am quite brilliant, intelligent, astute just to mention few of my attributes. I sold almost all my belongings just to invest in a venture which was a later a blunder after. I was depressed for two months but i later geared up myself again. I am still struggling but i give thanks to God for everything. I believe and have faith i am going to make it soon. I will publish the story of my life into a book in the nearest future. Less I forget, most importantly. Always pray to God and put him first in everything. I wish you best of luck.

Omo why has being introvert got to do with making it in Nigeria?
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by JoeRizzla(m): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bomb
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by Holardimeji94(m): 12:47am On Jun 24, 2022
No be to just talk say u wan start
No be to dey make mouth say u wan bomb
To start no hard
Na make u see sure client wet go pay u is the main thing, is not just about opening Facebook,instgram,and dating sites up and down wasting your data and time.. Na grace this days o.. E no be like before again,
You wey still get sure client wey still dey pay u, hold am tight and in everything give thanks

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by fairwilliams: 6:08am On Jun 24, 2022
Cravemore:
Eyonu
Yes bro.. Na me n0 listen nah
Re: Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story by blingxx(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
fairwilliams:

Drop your number brr .. or msg me on Whatsapp . You can see num below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Girls Exposed B00bs At Amber Rose Slvt Walk (18+) See Photos / 'grab Your Baby Oil"popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind / Packaging!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.