Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck (9214 Views)

What Are The Things Men Find Unattractive But Won't Tell Women? / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by SultanOfAbia: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
effido666:
u were too raw......most decent babes wil abandon u same way too .......no b say dem no dey Bleep but ....
How else will i let her know i want to knack her??
Shey make i use sign language??

1 Like

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Autobot05: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Say no to fornication and adultery

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by cumoverna: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Only 3, abeg continue asking them for sex, ask like 100 girls.
So 97 to go for op, I need the results for research.

1 Like

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by effido666: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
SultanOfAbia:

How else will i let her know i want to knack her??
Shey make i use sign language??
if u need babes like dat u knw where to go get dem na......ashawo joint
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by SultanOfAbia: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
effido666:
if u need babes like dat u knw where to go get dem na......ashawo joint
I get dignity abeg, i no wan soil my name
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by effido666: 2:42am On Jun 25, 2022
grin Dignity guy
SultanOfAbia:

I get dignity abeg, i no wan soil my name
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by SultanOfAbia: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Autobot05:
Say no to fornication and adultery

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Jesus married mary magdalene
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Autobot05: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
SultanOfAbia:

Jesus married mary magdalene

Chairman where you read this one

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Thazard(m): 12:46am On Jun 27, 2022
Oturatetuala:
There's a logical way to say it not just saying I want to Bleep u lolz, she no be goat now even goat self get logical ways of saying it.

You are getting there soon. cheesy

gringringringrin
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by efficiencie(m): 6:27am On Jun 27, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
Everytime girls keep saying they love guys that go straight to the point.
Guys that are honest bla bla bla
Guys that are confident go to The point
If you want sex just say it. Instead of beating around the bush.

Oya nowww... i tried it on sunday. I went to shoprite and searched for any decent girl that look hot. I approach the first girl
She was responding well and smilling until i said "for real i want to fvck you" then she looked confused and i repeat that the reason i approach her is because i want to fvck her.
The babe look me one kind eye, and left me

Ode, is it every fish you will use hook to catch? Na so you go wan use hook catch blue marlin both you and hook go enter fish belle. You need to size up girls ode. Is it every girl that wants to satisfy your maniacal desires. Size the girl up, confirm she is a h0rny hoe, declare your intentions sharply and ask for her terms and conditions...den you tesiwaju on your way to hell. It's that simple!
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by SultanOfAbia: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2022
efficiencie:

Ode, is it every fish you will use hook to catch? Na so you go wan use hook catch blue marlin both you and hook go enter fish belle. You need to size up girls ode. Is it every girl that wants to satisfy your maniacal desires. Size the girl up, confirm she is a h0rny hoe, declare your intentions sharply and ask for her terms and conditions...den you tesiwaju on your way to hell. It's that simple!
No need for the insults
So What are physical signs that will show that a woman is a hoe?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 African Countries With The Most Ugliest Women [PHOTOS] / My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 4 Years But She Never Offended Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.