Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures (1909 Views)

Breaking Story : Dino Melaye Declares Interest In Kogi Governorship Race / Organ Harvesting: Nwamini Ukpo David's True Side Of The Story (pictures) / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 2:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Bentizil:

You can cry and curse Nigeria from now till the end of the year but history will never how your forefather Azikwe sold us into indirect slavery through his words and actions...

Ironsi cemented everything, so you guys should stop crying because you're the major cause of our problem today...

Nonsense!

M'ron, we are talking of 1million dead children, cursed f*ool
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
vasel15:

Do you really have a block head? I said he never wanted any Republic, fulanis used him to distract ironsi in order to kill him
lies. Keep justifying why the Igbos stopped the Niger Delta from seceding. Believe whatever you want but history has it that the Igbos stopped a part of Nigeria from breaking out.

And I see how you always cleverly ignore the second part how it was Nnamdi Azikiwe that frustrated Awolowo's secession clause from the constituting..

Nnamdi Azikiwe made it a treasonable offense for any part of Nigeria to secede. That was why Aguiyi Ironsi sentenced Adaka Boro for seceding.
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Perfectbeing:
lies. Keep justifying why the Igbos stopped the Niger Delta from seceding. Believe whatever you want but history has it that the Igbos stopped a part of Nigeria from breaking out.

And I see how you always cleverly ignore the second part how it was Nnamdi Azikiwe that frustrated Awolowo's secession clause from the constituting..

Nnamdi Azikiwe made it a treasonable offense for any part of Nigeria to secede. That was why Aguiyi Ironsi sentenced Adaka Boro for seceding.

Boros brother said it fulanis sponsored adaka boro, I do research before I post I am not a block head like you, boro never wanted any Republic
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
vasel15:

Boros brother said it fulanis sponsored adaka boro, I do research before I post I am not a block head like you, boro never wanted any Republic

OK let us skip this Boro part first. Why did an Igbo man (Azikiwe) frustrated the clause for secession of any part of the country? Was it also the Fulanis that sponsored the Awolowo too??

Do you know that if that clause was in the constitution, Biafra would have been achievable without blood?
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Perfectbeing:

OK let us skip this Boro part first. Why did an Igbo man (Azikiwe) frustrated the clause for secession of any part of the country? Was it also the Fulanis that sponsored the Awolowo too??

Do you know that if that clause was in the constitution, Biafra would have been achievable without blood?

Nnamdi azikiwe is trash in igbo land
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Perfectbeing:

Oh yes fulanis deceived and used awo, you don't even know the history of Nigerian politics

Awo believed in Yoruba nation, but fulanis tricked him
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
vasel15:

Oh yes fulanis deceived and used awo, you don't even know the history of Nigerian politics

Awo believed in Yoruba nation, but fulanis tricked him
Three times, the Igbos stopped a group from seceding.

In 1953, Azikiwe stopped Northern Nigeria from seceding. Although it was more of a persuasion than outright stopping them. So who then was using the Fulanis?

https://guardian.ng/features/ziks-voice-that-voided-planned-secession-by-the-north-in-1953/

In 1954, Zik opposed Awolowo's secession clause in the constitution and the expression "... to secede would amount to treason" began.

In 1966, Aguiyi and Ojukwu stopped the Niger Deltans from seceding.

Other great Nigeria politicians were around in 1953, but none tried to stop the Northerners from forming their own country except the Igbos (Zik). Same in 1954.
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Three times, the Igbos stopped a group from seceding.

In 1953, Azikiwe stopped Northern Nigeria from seceding. Although it was more of a persuasion than outright stopping them. So who then was using the Fulanis?

https://guardian.ng/features/ziks-voice-that-voided-planned-secession-by-the-north-in-1953/

In 1954, Zik opposed Awolowo's secession clause in the constitution and the expression "... to secede would amount to treason" began.

In 1966, Aguiyi and Ojukwu stopped the Niger Deltans from seceding.

Other great Nigeria politicians were around in 1953, but none tried to stop the Northerners from forming their own country except the Igbos (Zik). Same in 1954.

I am done with this argument because you are refusing to learn, who paid for the arms that boro used for his so called fight for freedom? And stop saying Niger deltans
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
vasel15:

I am done with this argument because you are refusing to learn, who paid for the arms that boro used for his so called fight for freedom? And stop saying Niger deltans
I gave you 3 instances and you decided to pick just one. grin
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I gave you 3 instances and you decided to pick just one. grin

I already told we that igbos see azikiwe as trash, what else do you want to hear
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Uchek(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
I am curious. What is your ethnic nationality?

sreamsense:

Majority of them are self-inflicted and avoidable war and troubles; but due to stubbornness, greediness and arrogance of many of your forefathers you brought needless destruction upon yourselves undermining your enemies. You read stories of all these attrocities and yet many of you never learnt anything from them which make Ipob/esn begin self-inflicted destruction, killings and violence into Alaigbo in the name of fighting for imaginary Biafra. For how long will you keep being bittered and angry?

Diplomacy and dialogue remain vital weapons to resolve issues. Learn from yorubas how they have used these tools to resolve different challenges that could have lead to war since independence and co-habit with their hosts peacefully. Boasting and fighting with your hosts should always be avoided to avoid needless war. Ipob/ESN kills, destroys and damage properties of Igbos more than destruction that comes from outside. Life is short, be happy, forgive, get rid of bitterness and move on with your life.
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:

I already told we that igbos see azikiwe as trash, what else do you want to hear
Lies. The Igbos prefer to hate Awolowo and blame him for every misfortunes that happened to them.
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Lies. The Igbos prefer to hate Awolowo and blame him for every misfortunes that happened to them.

Yes of course he ordered the blockage that killed one million children, why should we love him, me personally I have nothing against him because I know he was used by the Fulanis
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by vasel15: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Uchek:
I am curious. What is your ethnic nationality?

The cursed fool won't answer
Re: Why Was I Ever A Part Of Nigeria, Heart Breaking Story~pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:

Yes of course he ordered the blockage that killed one million children, why should we love him, me personally I have nothing against him because I know he was used by the Fulanis

https://www.nairaland.com/812429/exclusive-chief-obafemi-awolowo-biafra

This is Awolowo's words on Biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Records Landslide Victory In Imo State / Tinubu May Be Sworn-in May 29, I Will Still Get Justice – Peter Obi / Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.