Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,225 members, 7,860,440 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! (505 Views)

Are Women Getting Married To Two Men Becoming The New Norm (polyamory) / Is This Statement The New Norm In Relationship / Sex And Money: The New Norm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by Maverick777: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2022
Skull-Miners(west)
Afonja(west)
Okoro(east)
Mkpuru-miri(east)
Red-pillers(Men)
Urgent 2k(Women).. Just to mention a few

Now, you'd struggle to read any thread here on NL and not encounter one of the aforementioned words or phrases (as the case may be), In fact, it is safe to say that any thread without one form of bigotry or the other is virtually incomplete.
How did we get here!

It is a clear violation of the 'so-called rules' (2&3) but I guess those rules are just for formality sake, hence only a few people get punished for this. More often than not, it's even celebrated with multiple likes and shares. Shame!

It is extremely sad that, Nigeria's most visited indigenous-owned site has degenerated into this.
I am deeply pained, I had to pause everything to just write this.

Bigotry is a disease, yes, a very serious disease to both the giver and receiver,
It can affect your mental health
Give your impaired judgement
Affect your sense of agency
Create low self esteem(Inferiority-complex)
Will most likely hamper your prospective opportunities. Just to mention a few.

What ever happened to One-Nigeria, what's the divide all about.

I know this thread wouldn't make front page.
But, for the few who see it, let's please take a time out to reflect.
Bigotry is a menace, and it's not worth it!

Good Morning!
Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by Kingozymandias(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2022
Don't waste your time . Seun doesn't care at all what happens here.

This website is so old that the framework it's built on has long been retired by the company he got it from then, meaning no new features can be added realistically.

So why should he really care about something that when eventually GPRS is shutdown permanently by telcos will likely loose over half its members ?

2 Likes

Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2022
Every front page(not every but 80%) of threads on front page about drugs is IGB*,
and those about ritual killing is Y*R*BA ......signing out✈
Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by Maverick777: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Every front page(not every but 80%) of threads on front page about drugs is IGB*,
and those about ritual killing is Y*R*BA ......signing out✈
Who made you a statistician?
I hate to use vulgar words but I would make an exception for you,
You're an Inane demented thwart!
Never-do-well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by Maverick777: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Don't waste your time . Seun doesn't care at all what happens here.

This website is so old that the framework it's built on has long been retired by the company he got it from then, meaning no new features can be added realistically.

So why should he really care about something that when eventually GPRS is shutdown permanently by telcos will likely loose over half its members ?
Wasn't a new feature recently added to the site barely a week ago?
Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2022
Maverick777:

Who made you a statistician?
I hate to use vulgar words but I would make an exception for you,
You're an Inane demented thwart!
Never-do-well!
lol I won't argue with you, if you doubt me, then open the next drug deal or ritual thread and tag me if I'm wrongwink ......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by Uzomacharles: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2022
HONESTFACT101:

lol I won't argue with you, if you doubt me, then open the next drug deal or ritual thread and tag me if I'm wrongwink ......signing out✈

You forgot the Northerners & Rape Na 5&6
Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2022
Uzomacharles:

You forgot the Northerners & Rape Na 5&6
Not just rape Underage rapewink ......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2022
Toxic comments too... Some people are just too bitter on this forum it's sickening cry
Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2022
You had better get used to it. It's a norm here and I don't see it leaving soon. The worst thing ever on here is the unresponsive moderators the forum has. They see these things and do nothing. This site needs a total overhaul.
Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by tayo60(f): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2022
Wetin I dey do is to come here to read, laugh, make myself happy and then japa.
Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by Maverick777: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
You had better get used to it. It's a norm here and I don't see it leaving soon. The worst thing ever on here is the unresponsive moderators the forum has. They see these things and do nothing. This site needs a total overhaul.
Thank you Ma.
Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by Maverick777: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Toxic comments too... Some people are just too bitter on this forum it's sickening cry
Its totally crazy!
Imagine those two non-entities above you..
Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by Omicron007: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2022
shocked

Vulture Griller is viewing this thread grin
Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by Kingozymandias(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2022
Maverick777:

Wasn't a new feature recently added to the site barely a week ago?

Hahahaha

Which new features?

Bros no new feature can be added they can only take away old ones like they did cancelling or allow already existing ones like cancelling
Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by Maverick777: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Hahahaha

Which new features?

Bros no new feature can be added they can only take away old ones like they did cancelling or allow already existing ones like cancelling
Your signature showing at the end of each quote, is a new feature Sir.
Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by Lexkenny99(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmm... Abrolutely. The trolling and foolishness perpetrated by some folks here is so disheartening. It can even make one depressed. Create an innocent thread and see all manner of hurtful comments. Some will delibrately come to spoil ur reputation. Some people dey even fear to open thread. Nothing even concern seun. He just balance dey chop him money. Anyways last last we go dey alright.
Re: BIGOTRY- The New Norm On Nairaland! by Kingozymandias(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Maverick777:

Your signature showing at the end of each quote, is a new feature Sir.

Bros it is not.

It has been there for years undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why African Couples Are Not Romantic / Reactions As Lerin Shows Off Her Beauty In New Photos / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.