Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,675 members, 7,844,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Is This Statement The New Norm In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Statement The New Norm In Relationship (363 Views)

Are Women Getting Married To Two Men Becoming The New Norm (polyamory) / How Women See Men Without Money. How True Is This Statement? / Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Statement The New Norm In Relationship by Godoverevery: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
This statement have being really bothering all day so i just want to ask here.

Does a gf or fiancee have a right to tell her bf this

"Am suppose to be in your financial plans"

She saying if am planning my financial spendings she deserves to be included no matter the amount.

This statement really sounds awkward and irritating to me but I just want know if that the new norm.

So gentlemen what your take on this.

1 Like

Re: Is This Statement The New Norm In Relationship by Apus: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Godoverevery:
This statement have being really bothering all day so i just want to ask here.

Does a gf or fiancee have a right to tell her bf this

"Am suppose to be in his financial plans"

She saying if he planning his financial spendings she deserves to be included no matter the amount.

This statement really sounds awkward and irritating to me but I just want know if that the new norm.

So gentlemen what your take on this.

So you don't know Relationship is now a poverty alleviation program and a means of survival for most of them. It's the reason most of'em double date. Don't be too excited when she doesn't make demands cause she just might be sourcing it from another maga.
So, my guy, it's a norm especially if you want to save your relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is This Statement The New Norm In Relationship by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Na you dey date now, people like us dey do the act of producing alone,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Is This Statement The New Norm In Relationship by slawormiir: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar
They can only say that to a weak man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Statement The New Norm In Relationship by Godoverevery: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
They can only say that to a weak man

Bro sometimes this ladies don't deserve to be treated calmly with open hands they will surely abuse it.
Na me cause am.....is my fault honestly

Even my parents that Labour on me from 0 don't even have this mind set ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Statement The New Norm In Relationship by Smartb0y: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Thats a typical nigeria girl mentality,thats a huge red flag on your part bro.
The moment she sees a BBD(bigger better deal),she's gone.
if you get married to that one,you're signing up for an early grave due to her nagging and overthinking.
They only shout "FEMINISM" when it suits them.
A feminist is suppose to be independent.
Try correcting that nonsense mentality of hers,if she refuses to change,don't stress bro. Just calmly see yourself out cuz she's only there to leech on you.
Guys really need to wake up. Little did they know that feminism exposed their secrets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Statement The New Norm In Relationship by Godoverevery: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Apus:

So you don't know Relationship is now a poverty alleviation program and a means of survival for most of them. It's the reason most of'em double date. Don't be too excited when she doesn't make demands cause she just might be sourcing it from another maga.
So, my guy, it's a norm especially if you want to save your relationship.

Save what....Money wey any of her generation work for me.

My mama no born fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Statement The New Norm In Relationship by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
It should, because it's really irritating...
You owe no woman any responsibility except she's your wife, daughter or mother...
Anything you do, should be out of your own free will...

She telling you she deserves to be added to your financial plans is rude and insulting... she's already overestimating her place in your life...
Fiancee no be wife o....gf no be wife

She's expecting you to play premature "husband duties"...
This her statement is almost equivalent to you telling her that, she must always come home to do chores, clean as well as be cooking for you everytime...

I no no how wuna men go condone this nonsense, but if na me, that'll be the last time you'll see a dime from me, after all you're not my wife and I may not even end up marrying you...

Mmttttttttheeeeeewwew....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Immediate Employment. / “baby, Am Pregnant But It’s Not Yours” – Reply As The Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.