Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) (69057 Views)

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / Man Cries Out After Bouts Of Wet Dreams After A One-night Stand With A Woman / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
The Ashawo Red Toto has been set on Fire...

The Guyman must be harmed with Weapons of mass destruction between his thighs.

2 Likes

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Giftexx: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Memphitz357:
Supposing the guy took Odogwu bitters, she nor for complain like this cos bros for don cum under 2 minutes.
If Cubana catch u
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU NOR LIKE SEX undecided
Legal and decent one is okay by me.
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Georgejeez: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Whenever you see an Ashawo or jobless girl using a costly iPhone, never envy her or think her lucky .
If only you know how many times she has sat on hot water or reset her fallen womb or treated dangerous sexual infections , you will feel pity for her and her kind .

I always shake my head in pity whenever I see Ladies of the night lined up in night clubs and hotels waiting to endanger their lives going out with sexual perverts and unknown men all in the quest to live above their means .

The girl child really needs more early orientation , if not , very soon, their population can elect a president in this country

10 Likes

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by unclejb2(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
SisterFire:
Their is a drug that totally softens the wall ,which makes a koboko addicts countercum in 1 minute
Illiterates don't succeed in ashawo business...hoha
abeg you need to educate me on this, my wife don suffer for my prick
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by SisterFire(f): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
unclejb2:
abeg you need to educate me on this, my wife don suffer for my prick
...helloooo ur wife don't need drugs in ur matrimonial home, just make her rubricate well then slot ur penis gently back and forth ,back and forth then deep gently ...back and forth ,again
Bleep her like a selfless PETER OBI
Torch her anus gently while doing that( because 70% of nerve endings in a man's penis are found in a woman's Anal) if she feels like a slave ,call me out .
No educated runs girl uses those pills with man she loves ...because it's business

Chat me up in this Universal link let's not corrupt dull souls ( christians )

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc

1 Like

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
She has been ravished, screwed, drilled and grilled madly
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by kolarov93(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Memphitz357:
Supposing the guy took Odogwu bitters, she nor for complain like this cos bros for don cum under 2 minutes.

Guy, don’t spoil odogwu market na
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by PericomaNwankwo: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
E for remove con dom
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by JooEeL(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Instead to fight for self-determination, they prefer to sell their bodies cheaply for sex.

1 Like

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by feedthenation(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
---The man must possess a jack-hammer tool as his phallus---
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by ufotunang: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
She don tire to chop big cucumber... nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by PrinceHenryUtan: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Market don pass am be that.... She think say all guys na the same ni?
Na so I paid to get 2 sessions
Some years back....
Omo the girl returned balance
After the 1st one....
It's was the first time in my life
To see ashi return money wey
Don enter their hand oooh
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by ufotunang: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
I thought ashawo like big cucumber
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by ufotunang: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
She don see big cucumber where pass her power , she want to run away
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
SisterFire:
Their is a drug that totally softens the wall ,which makes a koboko addicts countercum in 1 minute
This one never jam sonthin grin
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
kolarov93:

Guy, don’t spoil odogwu market na
Odogwu bitters nothing dey there. The flavour is nice that's all

2 Likes

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by SisterFire(f): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
killmods:

This one never jam sonthin grin
...Look at what u just typed ?...is like u never in ur life picked dick and testis separately after sex with a woman .
U never get knocked out by an uncircumcised nymph with huge sex organ . becareful Iheneme nne .
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
SisterFire:

Yeye..

Illiterate or literate, only few girls dey make ham from prostitution. Very few. This is one of the reasons why prostitute don’t stop with full stop. She’ll someday go broke again and she’s already addicted to making money via pussi..

Same rule applies for guys with money wey get ex, especially a free giver. Their ex( girls) won’t cut communications with them cuz someday, she’ll be broke cuz women are always wanting one thing or the other ... this is one of the major reasons girls keeps Ex’s..

Imagine say she get 2-3 Ex’s wey get money, by the time she bill them 10k each, 30k for drop. If 30k no drop, 20k go drop. If 20k no drop, 10k go drop ... which will eventually result to fukking the Ex.. That’s how some girls go about their prostitution..

99% of women are sell out hoes, and yet nah only few among them get money..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Gkay1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tear d Toto for am, na her profession, so she need to do it well.
I wonder y person go choose ashewo as hand work.
Bros, tear d Toto well

1 Like

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by slimjohn2k5: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
achymmania:
Pls how person take Dey be first to comment Nah me first see this headline oooo then boom I no even see third.

If u first see, type dot (.) and submit. Later edit to what u want to say
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
SisterFire:
... Ashawos are more righteous than you according to universal standards.
At least 98% of them wants good government far from APC u worship day and night...but u insult them,do u know how many Ashawos u have insulted here because they hate Apc

You are amongst those who kept these innocent girls where they are stuck at mannabbq , u are so wicked and stone hearted ...
Any mishap ,pains ,disgrace and disease they encounter shall be returned in time with u
I bind it with Air,water,sand and fire
Which asewo are you comparing him to?
Shey asewo with low i.q or the one has smoked her life out or the ones that are following yahoo boiz or politician.

Criticize constructively and stop hating this guy
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by unclejb2(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
SisterFire:
...helloooo ur wife don't need drugs in ur matrimonial home, just make her rubricate well then slot ur penis gently back and forth ,back and forth then deep gently ...back and forth ,again
Bleep her like a selfless PETER OBI
Torch her anus gently while doing that( because 70% of nerve endings in a man's penis are found in a woman's Anal) if she feels like a slave ,call me out .
No educated runs girl uses those pills with man she loves ...because it's business

Chat me up in this Universal link let's not corrupt dull souls ( christians )

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc
thank for the info. The problem is that my prick no dey gree fall, unless na me say I no do again.

No matter how lubricated a Virgina is, I bleep it until it goes dry.

My prick is just an instrument of bleep
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by gassbee: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

The guy way don take drug go dey feel himself saying he is the king of fuccck.

Shaking my head
true talk ,
some people thrust as if they are had a quarrel with their sex partner, no passion at all
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by bethranddenzel: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Memphitz357:
so odogwu is overrated
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by SisterFire(f): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
unclejb2:
thank for the info. The problem is that my prick no dey gree fall, unless na me say I no do again.

No matter how lubricated a Virgina is, I bleep it until it goes dry.

My prick is just an instrument of bleep
...Shut up and listen , isnt all about u now . U both are married don't be selfish like tinubu ( though he have a weakdick ) .when it gets hard ride it slowly and more slowly ,make her feel u are a man not some greedy potbelly politician .
You will cum but let ur soul gum with her b4 u cum...be a man for once JB
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
aycorporat:
I hope it's not a skit.

BTW, why is it that the customer wants to pour his frustrations on the innocent sex worker?
Is the hole a gold mine to be drilled?

If we go deeper, it boils down to a jobless broke man trying to impress with all these slow killing herbs for sexual performance
jobless broke man Dey carry ashewo?
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
SisterFire:
i no fear you o , na person wey no fear you I fear
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by SisterFire(f): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Batam:

Which asewo are you comparing him to?
Shey asewo with low i.q or the one has smoked her life out or the ones that are following yahoo boiz or politician.

Criticize constructively and stop hating this guy
I am into this ,I know wat secretly wat this girls face .
Some are civil engineering graduates, many are lawyers who chose this than suicide.
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by biroo: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
I don't know sha but I come dey feel for the girl,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.