Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) (69086 Views)

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / Man Cries Out After Bouts Of Wet Dreams After A One-night Stand With A Woman / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by BootyliciousBoy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Marmaid Spirits are under me

Not a big deal sha undecided
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by SisterFire(f): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
Let's take it as a joke sha undecided
ok
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by edosignature(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
I feel for her, she "might" have been a victim of circumstance. The country is hard... I Pray & Hope Her Life Turn For The Better.

Peace & Love.
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Allisgud: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Him rub a aboniki for preek
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by edosignature(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
May the Almighty God help the lady to lead a new life. Those guys that recorded it & feeling Macho about it know next to nothing.

No body in his or her right senses will ever choose to become a prostitute or live on Paid Sex.

I feel your pain sisterly, be strong, very soon all these will be over & you'll be a testimony to lift others from this bad & way word life.
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by KingDash: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tragic... but no love for them hoes, she broke it, she bought it.
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by phemy36(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
aycorporat:
I hope it's not a skit.

BTW, why is it that the customer wants to pour his frustrations on the innocent sex worker?
Is the hole a gold mine to be drilled?

If we go deeper, it boils down to a jobless broke man trying to impress with all these slow killing herbs for sexual performance

See this one with bias opinion, no be money he go pay am. I don't support indecency but let us be factual. They both had an agreement before the do the thing, blame two of them if you want to, not one sided
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Perocom(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
envoymedia:

Hmm no be small thing. Occupational hazards.
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by phemy36(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Georgejeez:
Whenever you see an Ashawo or jobless girl using a costly iPhone, never envy her or think her lucky .
If only you know how many times she has sat on hot water or reset her fallen womb or treated dangerous sexual infections , you will feel pity for her and her kind .

I always shake my head in pity whenever I see Ladies of the night lined up in night clubs and hotels waiting to endanger their lives going out with sexual perverts and unknown men all in the quest to live above their means .

The girl child really needs more early orientation , if not , very soon, their population can elect a president in this country

Are you sick or something. You are justifying ashawo and demonizing those who patronize them, pay them for the service they render. I just hate the way this gender thinks. Those who patronize them are sexually pervert but the ashawo are saint risking their lives, because there's no legitimate business they can do aside prostitution. Nawa ooo
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

Iffahear, and you think that will work on Everyman, i.e you think that drug that softens the wall will make everyman cum in 1 minute?

Anyway, I salute your expertise and proficiency in that field.
Base on the fact that ibu nduru ife ani m'acho, can I make you my lifetime client, so that we can live happily together while I get the service?
You know what I mean? wink

Modified: Please, disregard my request above, I just read that you have children you cater for blah blah blah, I can as well say you have a man(married).
So, let that end as a joke/cruise nkenwanyi.

My man chọrọ akwuna ya na ya ga anọ, mana ka inuru na o ji ụmụaka, gị na ọsọ ana eme cheesy

1 Like

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
sum men na day time wizard...
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Edoziesmart:

My man chọrọ akwuna ya na ya ga anọ, mana ka inuru na o ji ụmụaka, gị na ọsọ ana eme cheesy

Hahahahaha, my brother voom kanma karia statement o. Wunye nwoke ozor bu no go area.
Anyway, I did that because echem na the lady bu nwanyi no na b'edi ya, but my stance changed when she told me what's up.

cheesy grin
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
undecided
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
SisterFire:
Abum single mum my hubby just got kicked out since 2014

Nsogbu adiro, oburo ihe ojor na nwanyi bu single mother.
ka anyi buruzie enyi(oyi).
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Can we call it work hazard.. grin

No easy way.
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Edoziesmart:

grin grin grin
Umu Igbo anyi eeh..
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Pootle: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
na fire go shave their yansh
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Flipmac:
Not funny, I feel bad for her honestly.
I know that you might snub me for what I'm about to sat but I'm gonna go on and say it.

You're honestly a very beautiful woman. I just checked your profile and was blown away.
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Godstiger:
wahala.cum
Lol... That's creative

1 Like

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by unclejb2(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
SisterFire:
...Shut up and listen , isnt all about u now . U both are married don't be selfish like tinubu ( though he have a weakdick ) .when it gets hard ride it slowly and more slowly ,make her feel u are a man not some greedy potbelly politician .
You will cum but let ur soul gum with her b4 u cum...be a man for once JB
prick no dey gree fall, cum no dey gree cum... I'm beginning to suspect the prick sef.

Meanwhile it's obvious that you enjoy it slow and steady...
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
envoymedia:

Whoever cares...sorry,cums.
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by SisterFire(f): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
unclejb2:
prick no dey gree fall, cum no dey gree cum... I'm beginning to suspect the prick sef.

Meanwhile it's obvious that you enjoy it slow and steady...
...Hell no angry ! Is just 4 ur weak wife, I always ride on top that's me ! U can't take it away from . cheesy

1 Like

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by FIDELITY24(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
achymmania:
Pls how person take Dey be first to comment Nah me first see this headline oooo then boom I no even see third.
lol grin just keep trying... One day go be ur turn!
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Jman06(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Reminds me of that saying "when Warsaw saw war, they war no more!"
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Ypp1: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oh
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by limcar: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Memphitz357:
Supposing the guy took Odogwu bitters, she nor for complain like this cos bros for don cum under 2 minutes.
doggy or cowgirl?
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by limcar: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
aycorporat:
I hope it's not a skit.

BTW, why is it that the customer wants to pour his frustrations on the innocent sex worker?
Is the hole a gold mine to be drilled?

If we go deeper, it boils down to a jobless broke man trying to impress with all these slow killing herbs for sexual performance
have you sucked pussy b4
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by limcar: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
kerry57:
Who tell u say ashawo no be work? Continue to dey do. I wonder what will ever make a person choose this profession In the first place. The same sun that shine on u shines on others.
how much you dey pay for short time?
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by limcar: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
SisterFire:
Their is a drug that totally softens the wall ,which makes a koboko addicts countercum in 1 minute
Illiterates don't succeed in ashawo business...hoha
I wish to suck your pussy?
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by limcar: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Romoller:
I don’t like when people can’t do their job sha
you don fúck olosho b4
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by aimmoney9: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
achymmania:
Pls how person take Dey be first to comment Nah me first see this headline oooo then boom I no even see third.
Ftc has three meanings..... grin grin

First to comment...... grin grin grin

Fourth to comment...... grin grin grin grin

Fvck to comment....... grin grin grin grin

Choose your meaning wisely....... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by limcar: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:
Lol, Na so one okpo take ask me back then sey "Oboy which kind mama born you with this thing wey you carry under?" shocked

I could feel the effect allover her...

Anyway, they are humans too
how much many inches down there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.