Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This (1885 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? / This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Normalguyy: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2022
I was speaking with a lady and she was like she can’t leave her boyfriend for now , I asked why and she was like she will suffer if there’s a breakup... then I asked her why is she really dating the guy coz of his money and she said no and I was like what have you offered the guy since you’ve been in the relationship she was just blabbing and ended up getting angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2022
Normalguyy:
I was speaking with a lady and she was like she can’t leave her boyfriend for now , I asked why and she was like she will suffer if there’s a breakup... then I asked her why is she really dating the guy coz of his money and she said no and I was like what have you offered the guy since you’ve been in the relationship she was just blabbing and ended up getting angry

You had an encounter with one woman and suddenly all Nigerian ladies are behaving like that.

If she had given you money or done something nice for you, you won't talk about how Nigerian ladies are like so good and nice.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by uthlaw: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2022
U want make she lose her job...relationship na job for this kauntry...u be de chop hookup girls if konji de hold you!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2022
both the first commenter and op are out of there mindssad
leaves this rubbish thread ......signing out✈
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by odinson1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ardar:

You had an encounter with one woman and suddenly all Nigerian ladies are behaving like that.

If she had given you money or done something nice for you, you won't talk about how Nigerian ladies are like so good and nice.
It is common knowledge that Most Nigerian ladies are Ungrateful parasites who go about looking for any foolish Simp they can leech on.
And the poster didn't say It was All of them,did he?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
odinson1:

It is common knowledge that Most Nigerian ladies are Ungrateful parasites who go about looking for any foolish Simp they can leech on.
And the poster didn't say It was All of them,did he?

Its also common knowledge that Nigerian males are chronic domestic rapists and international fraudsters who have brought nothing but pain and shame to the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Boogyman557: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool I was arrested yesterday morning but got released in the evening..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by etrange: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Normalguyy:

Nigerian ladies are like this? So it's safe to say Nigerian men are scammers and rapists?

With the way you guys treat others of different groups (gender, tribe, religion, etc.), it's beginning to seem blacks are worst than whites. We just don't have the privilege to show it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by InfinityFabric: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Where do you guys meet ladies that behaves like this ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by odinson1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ardar:

Its also common knowledge that Nigerian males are chronic domestic rapists and international fraudsters who have brought nothing but pain and shame to the country.
You are not an intelligent person if all you can do in a discussion/argument is "it goes both ways". This is a thread on women,create one about how Men are rapists.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
odinson1:

You are not an intelligent person if all you can do in a discussion/argument is "it goes both ways". This is a thread on women,create one about how Men are rapists.

And you are not an intelligent person if you can't see that my comment was to show you how senseless and idiotic your comment was.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Alapojames: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
You're a questionnaire
You even have time sha..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Craig24: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ardar:

this comment of yours vividly shows how low your I.Q is.

The Nigerian Males includes your father and brothers. Stupid gurl.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by blingxx(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ardar:

This is your point of view ? cheesy lol .. say something better aunty

How many guys have raped you ?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I was arrested yesterday morning but got released in the evening..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
my man wetin happen
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lols if you make her lose her lucrative job, will you employ her?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Mandrake007(m): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Relationships are a means of survival for these hungry women in nigeria,everything involving them is transactional and then there are the simps fooling themselves thinking they’ve got girlfriends who just see them as a means of livelihood and can abandon them in split seconds if a better opportunity presents itself.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Mandrake007(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ardar:

ok let me direct this question at you,As a Nigerian lady what does one stand to gain from dating you asides sex,constant billing and stress?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Wilson500: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ardar:

How many don rape you
Is it not your useless lazy gender that is pressuring young men into fraud with their fake lavish lifestyle even their fathers and forefathers can't offer them angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Boogyman557: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
bukky1994:
my man wetin happen
Scamupdates:
abi you no gree pay asawo her money grin
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

I say make I go NACK ASHAWOO around 4am because the weather Cold and rain come de shower!

As I NACK ASHAWOO finish, on my way going back home, I say make I roll one or two WEED and SMOKE. NaSo police patrol team Dem grab me for waist..

Before I know waiting de xup.. I don reach SANKO..

WTF MAN!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by pyro10(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
WTF happened man
Anyways ama roll a blunt to celebrate your release

Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

I say make I go NACK ASHAWOO around 4am because the weather Cold and rain come de shower!

As I NACK ASHAWOO finish, on my way going back home, I say make I roll one or two WEED and SMOKE. NaSo police patrol team Dem grab me for waist..

Before I know waiting de xup.. I don reach SANKO..

WTF MAN!
you don see am I dey always tell u, but u no dey hear how u go go ashawo house by4am, who open gate for u
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Boogyman557: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
bukky1994:
you don see am I dey always tell u, but u no dey hear how u go go ashawo house by4am, who open gate for u
Holly Gram cool for here.. ASHAWOO no de sleep oo

1am, 2am, 3am u must see TOTTO FUVK...

The hotel gate is always open because na for STREET e day, not main road..

Waiting de VEX me be say, them no give me my WEED back!

WTF MAN!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Boogyman557: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
pyro10:
WTF happened man Anyways ama roll a blunt to celebrate your release
Holly Gram cool thanks my Gee!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mandrake007:
ok let me direct this question at you,As a Nigerian lady what does one stand to gain from dating you asides sex,constant billing and stress?

If you stand nothing to gain from sex with women then stop having sex with women, there are other options like your fellow males, animals and objects.

And if a lady bills you and you're no comfortable with it, then refuse, abi is your brain made of dust ni?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wilson500:

How many don rape you
Is it not your useless lazy gender that is pressuring young men into fraud with their fake lavish lifestyle even their fathers and forefathers can't offer them angry

Just tell us that the reason why you're into fraud is because of a woman and if that is the reason, then you're either stupid or weak or both
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Mandrake007(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ardar:

If you stand nothing to gain from sex with women then stop having sex with women, there are other options like your fellow males, animals and objects.

And if a lady bills you and you're no comfortable with it, then refuse, abi is your brain made of dust ni?
A simple question really triggered you like this and knocked you totally out of course to give a tangible and reasonable answer? I’m not gonna insult you cause that’d be me coming down to your level but I’m glad my question got you pressed and has inevitably vindicated my statement,now run back to the streets.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mandrake007:
A simple question really triggered you like this and knocked you totally out of course to give a tangible and reasonable answer? I’m not gonna insult you cause that’d be me coming down to your level but I’m glad my question got you pressed and has inevitably vindicated my statement,now run back to the streets.

You are avoiding my suggestions with claims that I was gaslighted by your comment. I will still say it again, if truly you gain nothing then date your fellow males, animals or inanimate objects.

I don't get your emotional tantrums, if something is not working out for you, then you find something else. Its as simple as that, I don't know what else to tell you Mr
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Prettygirl200(f): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oga what's your point?? Do u want to date her, why questioning her as if she is your daughter. If u have asked her out before nd she refused den u used bc of that to write this senseless thread here, pls take heart and go Bleep your mum. U guys are just so annoying. Spits!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Keep Behaving Like This by Tboymessiah(m): 12:13am On Jun 22, 2022
Ardar:

Don't forget you were father by Nigerian man.

(1) (Reply)

5-year-old Kids Captured Doing ‘mama And Papa’ In An Uncompleted Building (video / Wedding Guests Lose Focus As Plus-size Lady With Soft Body Whines Waist / Why Is Marriage Ceremony So Scarce In Nigeria These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.