Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? (4749 Views)

This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Rickmann: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2022
A guy is so open about his deep-felt feelings for her but "he is just a friend'' she says..then she soon falls for the player and gets her heart broken and then has the nerve to say ''all guys are the same''..

Lately girls aren't interested in love anymore..they never take you seriously no matter what you tell them but when reality begins to set in as they grow older,you see them blaming their village people for their misfortune and running to all sorts of prayer houses looking for a husband.

What has gone wrong?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Cos most people don't appreciate what they have until they lose it.. wink

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Rickmann: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's really sad..
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Fmghewzy(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This comment made me happy and surprised at the same time.
Don't know why

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Zonefree(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2022
The question is, why should a sane and right thinking man have a "deep-felt feelings" for a Nigerian girl? Isn't that waste of feelings? Are Nigerian girls born and programmed to be loved?

Leisure and Procreation are what they're created for. Going contrary to these two things usually ends in chaos and utter disappointment.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Rickmann: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Fmghewzy:

This comment made me happy and surprised at the same time.
Don't know why

Coming from Fernandezisback grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Jeon(f): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2022
DID YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN THE SITUATION?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Rickmann: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Jeon:
DID YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN THE SITUATION?

Not really..just an observation.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2022
It's A level kind of entitlement to think whoever you love MUST reciprocate. And A level delusion of grandeur to think you could have loved the person better than his or her choice.
I'm typing this gender free because unrequited feelings goes both ways.Although it's terribly annoying with guys. Somehow you judge ladies for their choices which could have been as bad as them choosing you.

Get over it dude!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Rickmann: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:
The question is, why should a sane and right thinking man have a "deep-felt feelings" for a Nigerian girl? Isn't that waste of feelings? Are Nigerian girls born and programmed to be loved?

The girls are gold diggers..they don't care about ur feelings , man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Fmghewzy(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Rickmann:

Coming from Fernandezisback grin

grin grin.
I was kinda shocked shocked shocked .
Lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Zonefree(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Persephone1:
It's A level kind of entitlement to think whoever you love MUST reciprocate. And A level delusion of grandeur to think you could have loved the person better than his or her choice.
I'm typing this gender free because unrequited feelings goes both ways.Although it's terribly annoying with guys. Somehow you judge ladies for their choices which could have been as bad as them choosing you.

Get over it dude!
You ended up saying nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Jeon(f): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Rickmann:

Yes I did, actually..

Who said that is real intentions..

After fuvking the pussey you will run away.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Leisure and Procreation are what they're created for. Going contrary to these two things usually ends in chaos and utter disappointment.
Yet one of this Nigerian girls fed you with her hard earned money some years back and even begged people not to drag you for it.

You really have a long way to go Davash!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by amnesty7: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2022
Cos human nature doesn't change.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:

You ended up saying nothing!
Trying to understand something way above your comprehension ability? Nice attempt! but next time be wise enough not to write a report!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Rickmann: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=114139097]

Talk for urself.. We all different, you know?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Itzurboi(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2022
I smell vawulence everywhere, especially having her majesty fernandezisback, king kollins, honourable zonefree on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Rickmann: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Itzurboi:
I smell vawulence everywhere, especially having her majesty fernandezisback, king kollins, honourable zonefree on this thread.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Jeon(f): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2022
Rickmann:
Talk for urself.. We all different, you know?
Story for the gods.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Zonefree(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Yet one of this Nigerian girls fed you with her hard earned money some years back and even begged people not to drag you for it.

You really have a long way to go Davash!
So, why are you crying now, Ariza? cheesy

The truth remains, I love and cherish your tears. It's orgasmic to my soul

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:

So, why are you crying now, Ariza? cheesy

The truth remains, I love and cherish your tears. It's orgasmic to my soul
Now that you have agreed to begging and receiving money from a Nigerian lady.

How about we discuss your ungratefulness and silliness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Rickmann: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Jeon:

Story for the gods.

Lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Rickmann: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Jeon:

Story for the gods.

Is this ur signature?
Quite contradicting

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Zonefree(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Now that you have agreed to begging and receiving money from a Nigerian lady.

How about we discuss your ungratefulness and silliness?
I even received money from a Nigerian girl this morning grin

That reminds me, how's our friend Magnoliaa? Please extend my utmost regards to her. I missed her cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by haggai247: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2022
You can never force someone to love you as a man find that girl that could love you unconditionally and try to love her back.

No man in his right sense should be chasing a woman in Nigeria today it should be the opposite direction.

When they come screen them to make sure you are not with an empty vessel, or used commodity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Jeon(f): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Rickmann:

Is this ur signature? Quite contradicting
Still story for the gods.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Nazgul: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Rickmann:
A guy is so open about his deep-felt feelings for her but "he is just a friend'' she says..then she soon falls for the player and gets her heart broken and then has the nerve to say ''all guys are the same''..

Lately girls aren't interested in love anymore..they never take you seriously no matter what you tell them but when reality begins to set in as they grow older,you see them blaming their village people for their misfortune and running to all sorts of prayer houses looking for a husband.

What has gone wrong?
It's well bro...I understand how you feel.

Women are emotional beings, they give their heart to whoever they're emotionally attached to regardless of whether or not he's a player. This explains why a girl would deliberately choose to stay with a jobless broke Yahoo boy who beats her than a working class guy who geninuly loves her, the simple mystery here is that she's emotionally connected to the Yahoo guy than the working class guy.

You might have pure feelings for her, but if she isn't emotionally attached to you, my brother even if you buy her a ride for her birthday, and build a house for her parents, she'll still ditch you.

The rule of the thumb is to date a girl who reciprocates your love and feelings. That way you can be guaranteed that you're not dating yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by bigpicture001: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Rickmann:

What has gone wrong?

Very true
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:

I even received money from a Nigerian girl this morning grin

That reminds me, how's our friend Magnoliaa? Please extend my utmost regards to her. I missed her cry
Your attempt at deflection is wack.
Boy, you don't know how to catch cruise. It takes a level of intelligence which sadly you are bereft of.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Zonefree(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Your attempt at deflection is wack.
Boy, you don't know how to catch cruise. It takes a level of intelligence which sadly you are bereft of.
Akpa beans, go and meet your fellow dimwits if you want to catch cruise!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? / Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? / What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.