Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption (15165 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Poleski: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
If you don't want APC and PDP thieves to tale power, vote for a better Nigeria, vote for Peter Obi.

Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:48am On Jun 22, 2022
PlayerMeji:
No b lie!

Ogs that wasn't money he was distributing there, why been mischievous

Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by kafeii123: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Although I consider that Tinubu may likely win this next election...

It is necessary to see that Obi didn't advertise fighting corruption..the man touted to grow the economy...invest in the population and reduce wastage.... Unfortunately.. people who have destroyed the nation to this level are highly invested in keeping things as they currently are...and even perpetuating it...

Waiting on one man...in this case peter obi to do the whole job is nonsense..but I'm really hopeful..even if he loses it this round....that with his emergence in Labour party....I pray he takes up the hugely tasking role of building up the party structure to make entry barrier into politics low enough through his own party...and that the parties go round to pick candidates to put forward in all states of the federation going forward...

Let LP...SDP and the others work to build up robust structures and deliver the country from the two party state it was headed...

If nothing else.... Peter Obi's emergence and courage has helped put a stop to the two party trajectory that it was initially headed...and with his party as well as others such as the SDP..NNPP etc... The barrier to entry for political contests will be lower as people now have alternatives to the occultic systems being perpetuated by both APC and PDP...
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Fourwinds: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114020701:
CORRUPTION MUST DIE TOTALLY IN OUR NATION.

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our nation since democracy was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin.

We Rise.

You are a wolf in sheep clothing... So in this Buhari's government, there had not be corruption cases? The incumbent governor of Kano state with video evidence? The Accountant general of the federation...... #80 billion ? Just to mention few. Only newbies on nairaland won't know the kind of pathetic person you are. But know, this government has no hiding place for its dirty scarlet.
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Fourwinds: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
colonelwealth:

Evil souls!

Are you not tired...after 7&half year you&gang still blame Jonathan & PDP.

If PDP didn't lead the nation well must you lots of cluess bandits make them look like saints with your absolute incompetence ?
I doubt any political party or government can beat the evil records this government has set in Nigeria.

Yet your masters are yet to deliver any of their promises to Nigerians after 7yrs

The way you stylishly avoided Mentioning all the daming cases of corruption, looting, cluelessness and nepotism under this government is glaring.

We know you are a miserable paid BOT&Zombie but have a rethink for a second.

As you have sold you conscience, future and that of your children's children for a cheap plate of food now, remember that tomorrow never forgets.

Under your 'darling government '
Insecurity is overwhelming
Hunger is everywhere
Economy collasping
Education is messed up
Health is in coma
Monetary value is eroded
Inflation is daming
Poverty is a trademark
National unity is in shambles
Institutions of government are abused

Nigeria has never had it this bad
Yet you have never spoken against the maladministration of this government of unpatriotic elements.

Even yourself& your co- zombies are feeling the heat.

You claim fake patriotism that is pocket induced and lacks moral obligation
Yet you sold your soul to the evils of nepotism, tribalism, injustice, corruption and fraud.

You&your crew can't escape a devastating tomorrow.
You guys pay is sure doom.
that MannaBBQ is a perpetual zombie. He has no conscience. Very terrible being

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Mrphilia: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2022
Upton:
Ok
Good day all.

Please I need advise on what to do.

I applied for admission with Chukwuka as my surname, Olusegun as first name and Nasir as middle name. So in my online application form, my full name is showing as Chukwuka Olusegun Nasir (surname, first name and middle name). At that moment, I didn't remember that in all my previous school documents/certificates and even National ID card and international passport, I wrote my middle name between my first name and surname, so it shows as Chukwuka Nasir Olusegun.

When the school received my supporting documents, they asked for a government issued ID because the way my name was arranged in my documents was different from how I filled it in the online application and I sent them a copy of my national ID card showing Chukwuka Nasir Olusegun explaining that in the past, I wrote my names in Surname, middle name and First name format. I haven't heard from them since and I don't know if the name concern is the reason I haven't gotten a decision yet.

I am thinking if I should just wait it out or go ahead to do a sworn one and same person affidavit and send to the school. Please I will appreciate your opinions.

How did you solve this issue?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon. Jim Okolo Chimezie Appointed As UMEC West African Coordinator / Oborevwori Defies Court Order, Presents Staff Of Office To New Delta Monarch / Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.