Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable (52811 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi's Investment Of Anambra's $12.24 M In Breweries Now $5.38m! / Rebuttal:peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m / Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by NakedTruth4eva: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Obi's prepubertal daughter has millions of dollars in her name but an empty deluded clown like this one who's probably not had a decent meal this week is convulsing on behalf of the effeminate looting machine called Peter Obi
You are not worthy to eat my poo. I'm doing better than your entire family. Lick Tinubu's ass quietly. I know your future if at all you have any is inside his bullion vans. Collect your bread quietly and make sure you take enough for your entire family.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Missy89(f): 12:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi has the support of the dumbest Nigerians. It is quite shocking too. The average IQ of this demographic is around 10.7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Babaken(m): 12:45am On Jun 22, 2022
APC propaganda una Don fail this time first of all check is breweries are making profits or they are at lost then check dollar exchange then and now your reel me who's fooling who.

Nigerians are tired of APC and PDP
Nigeria port from disaster to calamity
2015 Nigerians still has the right to put for a better Nigeria for our children and future generations

AM VERY OBIDIENT.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by plaindealer: 12:45am On Jun 22, 2022
jaxxy:

U can keep ur money in offshore tax free havens. along as its legit money. unlike some hiding it with other people's names, buying properties in lagos and draining lagos treasury since 1999 till date.

Imagine, the unpatriotic man is trying to rule Nigeria, but he's a tax cheat and a dodger who broke so many laws.

Only you and your kind justify one illegality whit another illegality.

Abeg hush if you have nothing sane and intelligent to talk about because you make zero sense..

The $15 million the stingy and crooked man parked in his secret Pandora account is more than enough to create thousands of jobs in Anambra or the SE.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Babaken(m): 12:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Missy89:
Peter Obi has the support of the dumbest Nigerians. It is quite shocking too. The average IQ of this demographic is around 10.7
the biggest fool of all fools is someone that doesn't learn from his past mistakes.

And is never too late to be OBIDIENT.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by linearity: 12:52am On Jun 22, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-peter-obi-administrations-12-24m-investment-in-international-breweries-now-worth-5-38m/

This is a poor hatch job just to paint his investment bad, if you really go into the numbers, his investment appreciated.

He did not invest in dollars, dollar to Naira was N155 when he invested and it is not N604.

Try to compare Apples to Apples....

If he invested N1,955,535,247.00 in 2012 and bought 407,321,264 shares in 2012, it means he bought one share at N4.8 each.

If each shares as you stated are worth N5.5, it means there is about 15% increase in the share price.

Stop doing this nonsensical conversion to dollar and back....if we use the same logic...

If you have N155 in your back account in 2012, which was equivalent to $1, if nothing happens and you go that same bank, your N155 is only now worth $0.26.

The guy invested N1,955,535,247.00 in 2012, the total value of his investments today in N2,240,266,952....This is even going with all the figures presented here....the other question is....how are we sure it was only 407,321,264 shares that were bought in 2012? They might have bought more and the state sold some since that time and these are just the ones remaining.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Missy89(f): 12:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Babaken:
the biggest fool of all fools is someone that doesn't learn from his past mistakes.

And is never too late to be OBIDIENT.

Another good example of a low iq Obi supporter. How does his butt taste?

Obidient butt licker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by jaxxy(m): 12:53am On Jun 22, 2022
plaindealer:

Imagine, the unpatriotic man is trying to rule Nigeria, but he's a tax cheat and a dodger who broke so many laws.

Only you and your kind justify one illegality whit another illegality.

Abeg hush if you have nothing sane and intelligent to talk about because you make zero sense..

The $15 million the stingy and crooked man parked in his secret Pandora account is more than enough to create thousands of jobs in Anambra or the SE.

Anybody can keep his legit money anywhere na. Along as its not stolen funds like the lagos landlord.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Babaken(m): 1:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
This authentic news is from Ogbomosho propaganda machine the Cable but Afonjas will still be doubting it and calling the people's choice Peter Obi a fraud. Afonjas never ceases to amaze us
that's how they use propaganda and fake stories deceive Nigerians to bring calamity from evil forest for Nigerians but this time then go fail

PDP and APC pack and go Nigerians are tired of your type of government and politics.

Everybody want to be OBIDIENT to good development peace unity and progress we are not asking too much.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by chinchum(m): 1:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
Nigerians are just looking for someone because of the hardship this current administration brought us. but Peter Obi has nothing to show,shout,abuse,tag and say anything u like. Peter Obi is not better than the others still a failure as the rest.. continue shouting OBIEDIENT,remember election is not done on social media. The party that doesnot even have a campaign office... mark my word Obi will never be the president in 2023.. wailers 1-2-3
i can bet it easily. Tinubu is abundantly more intelligent and a better administrator than a Obi.

It is surprising how people get carried away with social media fad. Most people criticising Tinubu have not heard him speak or xrayed his life before politics objectively. He came from the private sector as a professional to Politics. Anyone who can rise with a multinational like delloite and Exxon mobil is not a joke. He combines the sagacity required in politics with a rare intelligence in political actors needed for development.

That he is continually smeared since the last 15 years or thereabout is because he was the face of opposition for a while and later made his party defeat an incumbent with a political dexterity that is not usual.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Paullo19: 1:10am On Jun 22, 2022
marsman:

Devaluation of naira helped your guy. If naira was not devalued, the Investment would be about 750 million naira and not 2.2b. Inflation will still do its part.

He bought the shares in dollars. Revenue in Nigeria is obviously in naira, but you buy shares from international companies with popular currencies. Sabmiller invested 100million dollars in Onitsha brewry not naira, Anambra added their amount in the brewry in dollars. Obi is always saying dollars for a reason .

International brewries normaly is not doing fine, the the value of their shares has had a decrease of about %1000 since 2013. So the decrease in the value of anambra's shares is not rocket science.
Let me even agree that he invested abd didn't make profit, that is what he did wrong..i have two upload of the two other aspirant.. check it out and try to read up on them and tell me are they better of

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Paullo19: 1:12am On Jun 22, 2022
chinchum:
i can bet it easily. Tinubu is abundantly more intelligent and a better administrator than a Obi.

It is surprising how people get carried away with social media fad. Most people critising Tinubu have not heard him speak or xray his life before politics objectively. He came from the private sector as a professional to Politics. Anyone who can rise with a multinational like delloite and Exxon mobil is not a joke. He combines the sagacity require in politics with a rare intelligence in political actors needed for development.

That he is continually smeared since the last 15 years or thereabout is because he was the face of opposition for a while and later made his party defeat an incumbent with a political dexterity that is not usual.
That is the tinubu u are trying to sell to us?

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by marsman: 1:15am On Jun 22, 2022
Paullo19:

Let me even agree that he invested abd didn't make profit, that is what he did wrong..i have two upload of the two other aspirant.. check it out and try to read up on them and tell me are they better of

He made profit in naira. But lost woefully in dollars. With the current rate of inflation, it might end the naira value of what he initially invested which will be lesser than $5 million. If they decide to pull out

Okay. There is still pandora and this.

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by chinchum(m): 1:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Paullo19:

That is the tinubu u are trying to sell to us?
Fraud cases since 1998 that PDP that was in power from 1999-2015 could not subtantiate. He is now out of power since 2007. So for 8 years 2007-2015. They could not try him and make him pay.

I am critical thinker and not swayed easily. Sahara reporters owner is a presidential candidate and has increasingly been throwing shades on all the frontline candidates. I deal with facts and figures. Obi imvestment in Naira value has only increased marginally. Obiano did better with creating value with the airport and bridges built in Anambra. Obi did next to nothing with Anambra IGR. I took time to study his tenure from 2006-2014. Nigeria badly needs someone who can astronomically increase revenue, while putting an end to fuel subsidy to stop one of the biggest leakage.

Let me break your heart if you are open minded, he installed his crony from Fidelity Bank as a successor(Obiano) thinking he can control him but they fell apart in little time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:27am On Jun 22, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Obi: invested in hopes of bettering state financial standing. Took significant loss

Tinubu: Receives Lagos Tax revenue, uses it for personal politics

Atiku: Primary sponsor of Miyetti Allah
Dollar increased, you invested at 200, and now 400 plus, how yku expect to gain, Dangote dropped because of dollar fall na lol, because na naira e invest not dollar
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:43am On Jun 22, 2022
walefresh3:

U are not clever at all... Did TINUBU governed osun state...

TINUBU the jagaban of nigeria .. only governed Lagos and we experienced tremendous development within that periods ...
Dis is the state tinubu governed...
Not primitive town like anambra nyamiri call state
Tinubu is the one nominating Osun governors, since he's the one that made Lagos he should reciprocate the sane in his home state, charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Ofodirinwa: 2:08am On Jun 22, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Dollar increased, you invested at 200, and now 400 plus, how yku expect to gain, Dangote dropped because of dollar fall na lol, because na naira e invest not dollar

I don't disagree with you
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by stanluiz(m): 2:09am On Jun 22, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Osu onitsha headbridge tout. You are doing nwa boy at 45 years of age and you are not shameful.

How much has the Pandora ObiTUARY given you from the Anambra loot he stashed away in different tax safe havens ?
Don't you think you should re evaluate your life ??

Useless mpummuri addicted , economic vagrants grin cheesy
Look at this agbero. Tinubu has turn you to agbero and tout with no future. Continue to support your Bobo Chicago bullion van drug lord.

Continue to beg him money as a begger you are. If he is elected as president, na cassava, corn and yam you go dey chop everyday.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by VaginaMiners: 2:11am On Jun 22, 2022
NakedTruth4eva:

You are not worthy to eat my poo. I'm doing better than your entire family. Lick Tinubu's ass quietly. I know your future if at all you have any is inside his bullion vans. Collect your bread quietly and make sure you take enough for your entire family.
Lol
All your chest beating ends up on nairaland.
You are a scum of earth. A worthless piece of garbage who's living on borrowed time. An osu already dedicated to the spirirts
You are not doing better than the most useless dog in the world and you should feed your poo to your worthless parents since they were unfortunate enough to bore a social misfit such as you.

The effeminate looting machine from Agulu is going no where and your hollow noise won't change that reality.

See Obi sharing 50 naira to your worthless mothers below. The money is not even enough to purchase a loaf of bread grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by stanluiz(m): 2:12am On Jun 22, 2022
chinchum:

It is surprising how people get carried away with social media fad. Most people criticising Tinubu have not heard him speak or xrayed his life before politics objectively. He came from the private sector as a professional to Politics. Anyone who can rise with a multinational like delloite and Exxon mobil is not a joke. He combines the sagacity required in politics with a rare intelligence in political actors needed for development.

He is a criminal Lord that has been looting lagos treasury since 1999.

How did Tinubu acquire all his wealth ? What was his net worth before becoming a governor. But now he worth billon of dollars due to 2 decades of Corruption and embezzlement.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by VaginaMiners: 2:18am On Jun 22, 2022
stanluiz:
Look at this agbero. Tinubu has turn you to agbero and tout with no future. Continue to support your Bobo Chicago bullion van drug lord.

Continue to beg him money as a begger you are. If he is elected as president, na cassava, corn and yam you go dey chop everyday.
And your Peter Peter Obi has turned you to a worthless vagina slicing terrorist with an extremely bleak future .
Continue supporting the effeminate criminal a.k.a butcher of Akwuzu.
Continue defending him while his 10 year old daughter sits on your commonwealth and you on the other hand takes to crime to survive

When President Bola Tinubu emerges, there shall be no hiding place for terrorists like you.
Nah spoilt akpu you go dey chop for kuje and Kirikiri every day grin
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by madjune(m): 2:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Nigerians are their own worst enemy.

Whether Obi wins or not, I go still dey flex.

But, any fool that fails to vote home and laments or begs for money online should be stoned.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by stanluiz(m): 2:36am On Jun 22, 2022
VaginaMiners:

And your Peter Peter Obi has turned you to a worthless vagina slicing terrorist with an extremely bleak future .
Continue supporting the effeminate criminal a.k.a butcher of Akwuzu.
Continue defending him while his 10 year old daughter sits on your commonwealth and you on the other hand takes to crime to survive

When President Bola Tinubu emerges, there shall be no hiding place for terrorists like you.
Nah spoilt akpu you go dey chop for kuje and Kirikiri every day grin
Does that stop you from going to Tinubu every morning to beg for money cheesy Useless poor wretched begger!

His son will soon be the governor of Lagos State while you works for him as an agbero collecting 50 naira in oshodi bus stop under the leadership of Mc oluomo.

You are tout sleeping under lagos bridge with no future. Your children will also be touts working for Tinubu child when him too become a governor of Lagos.

You are born to serve your Chicago poo poo bullion van drug lord cheesy grin It is your destiny. So wail more cheesy

Ntoor cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Luchitec(m): 2:44am On Jun 22, 2022
The investment was a loot pipeline? The way some of you people talk eh. You are a Nigerian, and given that your national currency is naira; please, tell me the amount of money looted via this investment.
OgunLaakaye:

So we should be celebrating the investor who lost $7,000,000?

Sigh.....

Investment was a loot pipeline. #FACT
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by plaindealer: 2:48am On Jun 22, 2022
TINUBU invested N4b of Lagos money in ECONET and brought back N19B to LAGOS. That is a profit of N15B

grin grin

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by nony43(m): 2:56am On Jun 22, 2022
plaindealer:

Den no teach you reading and comprehension or even basic arithmetic for your village square school?

Obi’s claim was in response to questions on economic development, Anambra politics and his presidential ambition.

“… Anambra state is the single-highest shareholder in that facility. I invested in it, over $20 million,” Obi had said.

“It is worth almost $100 [million] today. That’s what government should do.”

Try go school you no gree, even if na night school.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by VaginaMiners: 3:06am On Jun 22, 2022
stanluiz:
Does that stop you from going to Tinubu every morning to beg for money cheesy Useless poor wretched begger!

His son will soon be the governor of Lagos State while you works for him as an agbero collecting 50 naira in oshodi bus stop under the leadership of Mc oluomo.

You are tout sleeping under lagos bridge with no future. Your children will also be touts working for Tinubu child when him too become a governor of Lagos.

You are born to serve your Chicago poo poo bullion van drug lord cheesy grin It is your destiny. So wail more cheesy

Ntoor cheesy
You are right , it doesn't stop you and your children from receiving 50 naira daily from Peter Obi to purchase mpumiri.
Useless terrorist cum economic vagrant!

Obi Pandora's daughter is a multi millionaire in dollar at her tender age while you and your post menopausal mother depend on crumb sent home by your sister from her prostitution business in Tinubu's Lagos.

Your children have become destitutes roaming onitsha headbridge because Obi has mortgaged their future in tax havens . Gabriella Peter Obi would soon become governor of Anambra while you and your children continue your lives of failure pick pocketing , enforcing sit at homes and slicing vaginas
You are worshipping and serving Obi Pandora while your children and their own children too shall worship and serve Gabriella and her children .
Your children's future is as bleak as your own and it is you and children's destiny to worship the effeminate looting criminal known a.ka Peter Pandora ObiTUARY.

That said, President Bola Tinubu would rehabilitate your sorrowful existence when he gets to Aso rock next year grin cheesy

Below is a rare picture of you and your children receiving 50 naira from Pandora ObiTUARY grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by deji17: 3:12am On Jun 22, 2022
PitObi, born to lie.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by plaindealer: 3:26am On Jun 22, 2022
nony43:

Obi’s claim was in response to questions on economic development, Anambra politics and his presidential ambition.

“… Anambra state is the single-highest shareholder in that facility. I invested in it, over $20 million,” Obi had said.

“It is worth almost $100 [million] today. That’s what government should do.”

Try go school you no gree, even if na night school.

Obi Pandora aka Him Tu Lie don teach the future Pandora generation how to lie...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Laid2001: 3:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Pandora 'Him tuu lie' Obi is perpetual liar.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by sunboy(m): 3:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
Nigerians are just looking for someone because of the hardship this current administration brought us. but Peter Obi has nothing to show,shout,abuse,tag and say anything u like. Peter Obi is not better than the others still a failure as the rest.. continue shouting OBIEDIENT,remember election is not done on social media. The party that doesnot even have a campaign office... mark my word Obi will never be the president in 2023.. wailers 1-2-3

My exact point. He’s not different from Tinubu and Atiku. Those 3 are in the same category.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.