Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia (18498 Views)

From Obidient To ‘Emi Lokan’: Some Political Events That Rocked 2022 / You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters / Now That Obaseki Is Partyless - By Prof. Idemudia Oviosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Ustec: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2022
tuoyoojo:
As you may have noticed , those who feed fat by sinking their fangs into the jugular of the nations treasury would not want to let go of it

They would do or say anything, to discourage us from voting, voting for the person who can change the status quo and destroy their ungodly greed

That is why you must do your part, talk to your family, your friends and neighbours, who would inturn talk to others

Be the structure and take back your country

Peter obi is not the best but he is way better than the two old man who have nothing to offer.

Look at our naira( CFA is stronger than the naira) look at out economy ( see inflation), look at security( bandits and kidnappers doing kolokolo with our lives

Now is the time to act, you have complained enough, don't get discouraged in inec offices, do it for your future

Can u cope with another 8 years of suffering
You go soon tired,
Your opinion doesn't change anything down west or up north.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Olisehinnocent: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Me and my family are OBIdient. OBIdient is better than sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by deeva2: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
When is Pandora getting support of Northerners?

Northerners understands naija politic than all these online supporters who dnt even know their polling unit.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by deeva2: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2022
SisterFire:
grin grin and I pray northerners leaves their brother Atiku to support ur old bed wetting Tinubu candidate?
Yoruba christians won't vote him per se grin

Deceive urself vey well..I'm a Christian and my vote is for the City boy.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by honour7: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2022
smartidemudia28:

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/why-we-must-remain-obidient-to-the-end-by-smart-omo-idemudia/

Nice submission, but we in Edo understand that Obaseki has not failed us, he is doing well though there is still need of improvement, as did Oshiomhole during his tenure, this two help us to realise that party is not important but what the contestant is bringing to the table, we need to vote in people with vision and not people who think that power is their birthright or it’s their turn,

With that said, I just want to say I am obidient,

Get your PVCs let’s vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by SisterFire(f): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2022
deeva2:

Deceive urself vey well..I'm a Christian and my vote is for the City boy.
...Owambe and child dedication rice don turn this Islam to christian.

OBIdient

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by FrauleinBlossom(f): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2022
There is no going back now...even if we fail in this, history will reward us with the crown of true patriotism, for only a patriot desires what is best for his/her country

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by SisterFire(f): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2022
deeva2:

Northerners understands naija politic than all these online supporters who dnt even know their polling unit.
...and they will vote ur candidate bat right ?
Our plan b is atiku
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by deeva2: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2022
nkemjacob2:
People supporting pdp and apc dont put the country in another 8years of hardship and pain. Pls have conscience.

You would'nt have said that if obi is atiku's running mate under pdp.

Hypocrite and naija politic are like 5&6
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by BePrepared: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2022
obembet:
Since Inec as Lock Thier website, am not interested in stressing m self for one useless politician.

All the animals that is contesting now send Thier children abroad for better education and good security including peter obi children and the same politicians are promising u heaven and health. U be mumu

Am ready to vote for any politicians that allow his children to school In Nigeria and enjoy same security

APC PDP LP all of your are mad.

Tell me the school peter obi children attend in Nigeria, maybe I will see as good man

U don't know Obi, his children don't even have jobs, of course they are in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by BePrepared: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

We in the North are becoming obident

We say no to tribalism.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by deeva2: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2022
SisterFire:
...and they will vote ur candidate bat right ?
Our plan b is atiku

The only thing i wud advice you is to study and understand naija politic and voting pattern beyond twitter and nairaland.

BAT 2023.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by deeva2: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2022
SisterFire:
...Owambe and child dedication rice don turn this Islam to christian.

OBIdient

Thats the basic truth.

Just relax

The reality will be dawn on you soon.

Think Lagos, think BAT 2023.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Antai123(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2022
I have influenced over 200 people from my Village in Mbokpu Uko Akai of Akwa Ibom State to vote for Peter Obi.

My PVC is for Obi, I have started convincing resident of Abuja. Lugbe precisely to vote PETER OBI Labour Party.

I will fight to the end. Aboki is my next target. Naira Deriee is enough.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by deeva2: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2022
BePrepared:

We say no to tribalism.

You mean you, the Igbos in the north.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Foolishbuhari: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
He already has it and is building more in roads there. Thanks.

Neeexxxt!
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Nakuza(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2022
BePrepared:

We say no to tribalism.
What they don't know is that North Central and some part of North East like Taraba state is locked down for Peter Obi. Enough of recycling of old politians that have nothing to offer rather their personal interest. This forthcoming 2023 election, we are looking beyond tribes and religion.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Krismas(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2022
edlion57:
from the 30k u are being paid.is better i no go school than to be educate like u.. u are a disgrace to ur lineage
grin Mumu
The BAT flight is unstoppable
OBIdience can’t help u
Take 50 or leave it
At the end of the day, u will still fly BAT
It is wot it is
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by tuoyoojo(m): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Ustec:

You go soon tired,
Your opinion doesn't change anything down west or up north.
Don't let that bother you...nor be your tire....do ur own , make I do my own

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by edlion57(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Krismas:
grin Mumu
The BAT flight is unstoppable
OBIdience can’t help u
Take 50 or leave it
At the end of the day, u will still fly BAT
It is wot it is
my brother ,if Una bat win we all der this country together...as una buhari be president we all are enjoying his change.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by educarimo: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2022
underpinna:
For let us put up a fight to win and not just to fight.
God bless Nigeria
God Bless the ObiDient Nigerians
In unity we must win
Say no to vote buying.
we must remain OBIDIENT till the Obified day of swearing in.
Labour party; the party of the labor Union/congress.
god bless peter obi and all the Obidient Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Sunnyski: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2022
I will be Obidient till the end.

I've registered for my PvC on Monday.

Tifnibu and Atifku urchins, we will meet at the polling come 2023
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by 27Pushing30: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would judge all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system.
https://twitter.com/hartng/status/1539353572546052097?t=Ok_P_VAAmT3nhSoMBNK0Gw&s=19

you have been pasting this same thing .. so using your own reasoning you must also be a paid LP agent i believe
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2022
We the real Omoluabis say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

We the real sons of Oduduwa support ASIWAJU PETER GREGORY OBI, Omo Olodo Ide.

We the real sons of Yoruba land promise to give our son, Peter Obi, nothing short of 8 million votes from our end.

We don't want our youths to eat cassava, Agbado and Corn.

God bless all real Omoluabis worldwide.
God bless SW.
God bless Yoruba land.

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would judge all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system.
https://twitter.com/hartng/status/1539353572546052097?t=Ok_P_VAAmT3nhSoMBNK0Gw&s=19

Sharap PO Pandora is not an option
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2022
DaveDGreat:
We the real Omoluabis say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

We the real sons of Oduduwa support ASIWAJU PETER GREGORY OBI, Omo Olodo Ide.

We the real sons of Yoruba land promise to give our son, Peter Obi, nothing short of 8 million votes from our end.

We don't want our youths to eat cassava, Agbado and Corn.

God bless all real Omoluabis worldwide.
God bless SW.
God bless Yoruba land.

so the Muslim shouldn't vote PO because you don't want Muslim Muslim people

you're just demarketing that idiot chances with your impersonation of Yoruba people

nothing like Yoruba Muslims you dummies
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Enumerator(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Oga shut up, it's better his family are abroad cuz come election season political games can play out and his family been kidnapped as a theat for him to step down or forget his ambition

It's just the way the politicc is
obembet:
Since Inec as Lock Thier website, am not interested in stressing m self for one useless politician.

All the animals that is contesting now send Thier children abroad for better education and good security including peter obi children and the same politicians are promising u heaven and health. U be mumu

Am ready to vote for any politicians that allow his children to school In Nigeria and enjoy same security

APC PDP LP all of your are mad.

Tell me the school peter obi children attend in Nigeria, maybe I will see as good man
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Judeerons32: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Obi sorry to say is not that. he is your typical politician. says what u like to hear but acts otherwise. I have heard him say security vote is stealing. I will love to be shown facts he never collected a dim as security or other heading as gov of Anambra. if someone should benefit from a revolution not politician and Obi is one
duality:

Let's assume you are right.

But don't you think Nigeria needs another approach to leadership?

It's not about APC or PDP. Nigeria is in a terrible state and you know it. We need to elect a different kind of leader. The option is there.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by InoGetJoy: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

He can't even win either Anambra or Edo. All those supporting him online don't have PVC. The real voters are not online and they don't know who Peter ObiTUARY is.
Do you need a bucket for your tears?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow / Military After Avengers, Sponsors, Not Tompolo In Particular —DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.