Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia (18493 Views)

From Obidient To ‘Emi Lokan’: Some Political Events That Rocked 2022 / You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters / Now That Obaseki Is Partyless - By Prof. Idemudia Oviosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

so the Muslim shouldn't vote PO because you don't want Muslim Muslim people

you're just demarketing that idiot chances with your impersonation of Yoruba people

nothing like Yoruba Muslims you dummies

Seems the agbado and corn you are at Eton Alaaye is disturbing your reasoning?

Where did you see "Yoruba Muslim" in my post? I only said we will resist a Muslim-Muslim ticket and sane Muslims of our great Yoruba tribe is doing that too.

Please stop insulting the honourable man called Peter Obi. You Tinubu urchins would not take it when someone speaks the truth about him talk more of when he's insulted. So do well to respect other people's candidates and stop the hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by kwasoly(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
When is Pandora getting support of Northerners?

He doesn't need urs he only need those who are tired of suffering
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by fredoooooo: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2022
You can remain obituarists till you're Bury
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Image123(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2022
SensualMan1:
Even in crucifixion, Christ remained OBIdient to his father's will and he said not as I will but my father's.
Nigerians have chosen to be OBIdient.

You can carry out your campaign without involving religion or being sacrilegious. Jesus Christ's obedience to God on calvary for the salvation of the world has nothing to do with Nigeria's presidential election campaigns, please stay on lane and stop making mockery of people's beliefs so cheaply.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Evergreen4(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Obaseki is in touch with present day realities. He know what's the people are saying and yearning for.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Seems the agbado and corn you are at Eton Alaaye is disturbing your reasoning?

Where did you see "Yoruba Muslim" in my post? I only said we will resist a Muslim-Muslim ticket and sane Muslims of our great Yoruba tribe is doing that too.

Please stop insulting the honourable man called Peter Obi. You Tinubu urchins would not take it when someone speaks the truth about him talk more of when he's insulted. So do well to respect other people's candidates and stop the hypocrisy.

nothing like Eton alaaye fool

PO is inconsequential in a political debate, so to me he's nothing in the political scheme. how can a man hype by majority of media users who have no PVC

dummy attach you PVC to this post to prove you're ready to vote for him
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

nothing like Eton alaaye fool

PO is inconsequential in a political debate, so to me he's nothing in the political scheme. how can a man hype by majority of media users who have no PVC

dummy attach you PVC to this post to prove you're ready to vote for him

Ewure, It was autocorrect and your silly ass knew I wanted to write Efon Alaaye.

PO inconsequential? grin grin grin. If he is, why are you urchins of the Iragbiji-born Alpha Beta man afraid of him. Why do you people use thugs to stop them from getting their PVCs in Lagos? Weyrey. Asinwin eniyan.

Elede, so I should upload my PVC so you can use it for fraud right? cheesy. Shey you thought must of us, real Omoluabis, who support PO don't have PVCs? Wait for election day and be shocked.

Eranko!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by JBoss25(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2022
SensualMan1:
Even in crucifixion, Christ remained OBIdient to his father's will and he said not as I will but my father's.
Nigerians have chosen to be OBIdient.

I need a sincere Nigerian that I can send money to support the OBIdient call of the youths especially in Anambra state alone.

I chose to be OBIdient!
I am OBIdient!
Nigerians are OBIdient!

Asiwaju Peter Obi on your mandate we stand Gidigba!
Guy comot that clowns name from Peter Obi's name
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Obyino: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2022
We all need to Obidient
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Oyehomie(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

God bless your efforts and reward it accordingly

Amen... And bless every youthful youths that are tired of doing the same stuff repeatedly while expecting different results. It's high time we woke up. I'm glad to do this. Let's win our family first...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Kazma19: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Seriously I don't know wat the problem of this Obi supporters are. Why did u chose to attack Tinubu alone.leaveing Atiku aside.well u want change and Peter obi is the answer to the change right. A good leader that pint fingers that all his cabinet are bad that he is the only one that is patriot.You people stop fooling ur self and go back and read wat a good leader is all Abt.Leadership is a team work.where by u will look for a balance to work and convince ur team on ur view and listening to theirs as well.having a single watch and 2 pairs of shoes.Buhari and Jonathan said more Dan dat.u better follow who has the capacity and av demonstrated it by bring a state to the pick level. On B.A.T mandate I state.come with peace.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by donjazet(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
html14java:

I already caught some.
These account is tactically the same person

You have done a tremendous job my brother!!
More grease to your elbows! A little effort like this goes a long way in identifying these miscreants. Your fellow Nigerians are proud of you.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by BePrepared: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
deeva2:

You mean you, the Igbos in the north.

The OP is he an Igbo

Don't deceive yourself we are tired of tribalism it didn't help us.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by nkemjacob2(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
deeva2:

You would'nt have said that if obi is atiku's running mate under pdp.

Hypocrite and naija politic are like 5&6
i see u are benefiting from the hardship and pains nigerians are suffering. Inclusively bad leadership. Pls have conscience o.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by deeva2: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
BePrepared:

The OP is he an Igbo

Don't deceive yourself we are tired of tribalism it didn't help us.

Ohh its now u are tired of tribalism just because u need others to vote ur obituary.

Its Biafra or nothing.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by deeva2: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
nkemjacob2:
i see u are benefiting from the hardship and pains nigerians are suffering. Inclusively bad leadership. Pls have conscience o.

Think Lagos.

Think BAT 2023.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by nkemjacob2(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
deeva2:

Think Lagos.

Think BAT 2023.
i no wan tink. What i am asking is not too much. Just have conscience.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by nkemjacob2(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
deeva2:

Think Lagos.

Think BAT 2023.
i dont want to tink. Ejo.....what i am asking is not too much. Just have conscience for the sake of ur future children
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Ewure, It was autocorrect and your silly ass knew I wanted to write Efon Alaaye.

PO inconsequential? grin grin grin. If he is, why are you urchins of the Iragbiji-born Alpha Beta man afraid of him. Why do you people use thugs to stop them from getting their PVCs in Lagos? Weyrey. Asinwin eniyan.

Elede, so I should upload my PVC so you can use it for fraud right? cheesy. Shey you thought must of us, real Omoluabis, who support PO don't have PVCs? Wait for election day and be shocked.

Eranko!

I dont remember asking for your father's biography you cooked up there

just prove people wrong that PO supporters are serious electorates by attaching your PVC and shame Ekwensu here

you're a kid in the scheme of things, go play with your toys
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Shikini: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
We're on course
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by BePrepared: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
deeva2:

Ohh its now u are tired of tribalism just because u need others to vote ur obituary.

Its Biafra or nothing.

I hate Ipob more than you

If you know me
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by Peppabae(f): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Am not from the East though... But instead of power going to the north again...Am fully OBIdient...we need vibrant thinking economic brain
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by VMuna: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
smartidemudia28:

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/why-we-must-remain-obidient-to-the-end-by-smart-omo-idemudia/

OBIdient Nairalanders!

Show them some love!

Zenith Bank
Ireporteronline communication
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by donjazet(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
html14java:

I already caught some.

Please see if you could catch some more.
Re: 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia by donjazet(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
html14java:

I already caught some.

Please catch some more, we have to fish them out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UPDATE FROM POLAND: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Meet President Of Poland Andrzej / Nigeria More Divided Than Civil War Era – Sanusi / Ezekiel Nwokedi: Gunmen Loot, Burn Down Palace Of Traditional Ruler In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.