Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,638 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Man Mɛrcilessly Flog His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him [watch] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Mɛrcilessly Flog His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him [watch] (568 Views)

Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating At A Club And Embarrassed Him( WATCH VIDEO) / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Mɛrcilessly Flog His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him [watch] by Chaseviper20: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2022

Man mɛrcilessly flog his girlfriend for cheating on him [Watch]

A young woman has taken to social media to express her outrage after her boyfriend publicly flogged her for supposed infidelity.
The incident allegedly occurred on Monday, June 29 in Kwara state, at her boyfriend Fatai’s residence.

Aduke, the girl, is an HND1 student at Bartholomew College of Health in Shao, Kwara State.

“He brought her over and started quizzing her in front of his pals,” a source acquainted with the incident said.

Fatai accused Aduke of ‘hooking up,’ and then began to flog her buttocks with a cane. She appealed with him for mercy, professing innocence in the infidelity claims, but her pleadings went unheeded.

Following the incident, she used her WhatsApp status to share graphic photos of the flogging’s aftermath. The police were notified, but they chose to ignore the situation.”
[url=https://metastar.com.ng/man-m%c9%9brcilessly-flog-his-girlfriend-for-cheating-on-him-watch/]Watch Video Here[/url]

1 Like

Re: Man Mɛrcilessly Flog His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him [watch] by money121(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Endtime man

Reason why you need to train your daughter and provide for her
Re: Man Mɛrcilessly Flog His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him [watch] by Kollins11: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2022
The guy is a SIMP.

You don't need to waste your energy beating these wh*res... I mean that's what the useless gender are born and destined to do. Nigerian girls were not created to be love but to be Fvcked and treated like a waste of bin.

If you notice your girlfriend is cheating on you.. Just play along like nothing is happening.. Turn her into a sex slave, don't spend a dime on her... Just be inviting her over to your house only for Knacking.

Na she go by herself run away from the relationship.

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say............ ***

Re: Man Mɛrcilessly Flog His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him [watch] by blowjob: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2022
MEN STUPID

WHY CARE IF UR WOMAN CHEAT.

U WAN JUST ELIMINATE UR HAPPINESS.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating? / How To Create And Emotional Connection With A Lady / When She Is Too Close Your Husband .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.