Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) (62204 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by ChristineC: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Skyehigher1:
Mr stop all this trash I don't against Peter obi ooo . But I support competency Peter obi should firstly go and solve the problem of seat at home order by his brother first. Then roll out his achievement during his 8 years as governor of anambra state . 2023 presidential election is just about your past achievement not I can do this. I will do that. And mind you politics is not about online miscreants but grassroots. What of the one millions March for Peter obi and yahaya bello before their primaries at last all of them go to political Oblivion. Mark my words once again Peter obi will never got 3 million votes in 2023 presidential election
you support competence but rooting for expired products. did Buhari solve Boko Haram first before he was elected?
which of Atiku or Tinubu or any 2023 presidential aspirant for that matter has solved the insecurity in their regions?

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by michony505(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Nigeria will rise again

Hello fam, there's currently a new breed of oil palm called SUPER-GENE. Benefits are:

* Maturity within 24 months
* A stand can carry up to 22 bunches of the palm fruit.
* Thick flesh with a smaller nut.
* Up to 50lit per stand/year
* Disease resistance.
* and so on...

Contact me on 08136735663.

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by ChristineC: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2022
kponkedenge:

You mean the same Government that turned a blind eye to the massacre of civilians during the End SARS protest?

Don't hold your breath..... The Government will do nothing to curb the violence that will take place in Lagos on election day.... The best they'd do is to come after the violence has already taken place.
if it degenerates to the same level of violence seen during #EndSARS, then that will mean the elections did not hold.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Mummiesboy: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Your eye go soon clear. You are still in darkness
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by jhonsyene: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2022
If BAT the jagaban tries this, activities in lagos will shut down for 3 days.......BAT23

3 Likes

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Babaken(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2022
APC2:
This is getting real. Na revolution be this. grin grin grin.
70% of NIGERIA YOUTHS are ready to japa due to hardship cause by bad leaders APC and PDP are the same people.

We can't keep doing the same thing and expect different thing.

AM ON PETERSIDE
VERY OBIDIENT.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Sarsaproko: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Yes o. Obi is the man. Let him come and change Nigeria like he changed Anambra. cool
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Babaken(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Mr. Obi doesn't give crawling fu*k about lagos people grin grin
because Lagos is not part of Nigeria Tribesmen.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Kay25(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2022
SHINJA:
Very good...
Okoro Obi will be our next president..

Vote for Okoro obi cheesy cheesy

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers
Why call on south west now shebi Nazi KANU will always calls us coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by IgOga(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Coolsperm:
. All of us Yoruba Christian's will soon join once APC chooses muslim Muslim ticket

What was the impact of Pastor Osibanjo? If you need agbado to vote APC will give you...they will give you another Osibanjo 2.0 who will be toothless
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Skyehigher1:
Mr stop all this trash I don't against Peter obi ooo . But I support competency Peter obi should firstly go and solve the problem of seat at home order by his brother first. Then roll out his achievement during his 8 years as governor of anambra state . 2023 presidential election is just about your past achievement not I can do this. I will do that. And mind you politics is not about online miscreants but grassroots. What of the one millions March for Peter obi and yahaya bello before their primaries at last all of them go to political Oblivion. Mark my words once again Peter obi will never got 3 million votes in 2023 presidential election

Your point of argument is baseless......

I will gladly accept sit at home than to accept massacre of worshippers in a church by yet to be identified men.....

Do you know up till now TINUBU who Brian washed and controls the whole South West is yet to find out who came to do that Abominations....

A man aspiring to be the President of NIGERIA cannot find out a simple assignment of who and who came to massacre people under his care and boasts...

Are you not ashamed of supporting such a man?

Just a small massacre of people in OWO and he is already confused of how to find those that did such abomination ...

How can he handle Boko Haram, Militants in the South South, FULANI Herdsmen, Bandits in the North , South West terrorists Sunday Igboho and co in the South West and IPOB terrorists in the South East?

Why can't we have a rethink and save this country ?
Or do you want high blood pressure to kill your master in his Office as President ??

But you know what? Such can't kill him because he has nothing to offer ....he doesn't care, he just wants to be President...lols

That those devils that did that abominations and are still at large is just because none of TINUBU's boys or relations is involved ....

Tinubu is a man of interest ......he doesn't care ...

Yet you left him and you are busy attacking an innocent man that meant well for you and I...

That IPOB issued a sit at home is a national case not a single person's case....
And the people causing this national issues are people that don't want the good of you and me....

Hope you can receive sense from anywhere now so you can assimilate this facts and cry for yourself for being Brian washed for life......

Cheers !!!!! To a new you as you remain OBIdient
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Sukkyy2010: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2022
One million man or men?
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Softmirror: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2022
CSTRR:
Peter obi is applying the same tactics he used to win governorship on a newly formed apga that had no structure in the state then.

Go directly to the people, appeal to them, and let them be your structure.

Underrate him at your peril.

grin OBI AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA WAS CONTROVERSIAL TO START WITH IT.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Barrylord4040: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Ibo one million movement for obi Pandora

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by dominique(f): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2022
They should do same in Anambra state, i want to see something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Obyino: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2022
If you are not supporting Peter Obi,then your mental health needs to be checked

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Pakute: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2022
midehi2:
Who is this thing?
Your mother's concubine.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2022
They can walk from there to Egypt, Obi will never be president, Tiefnubu and Atiku has already bought the seat with their $25k bribes to the so called delegates.. A fulani man has already being chosen.. believe it or not.

Votes don't count in naijerian elections, never has, never will. Corrupt is nigeria, nigeria is corruption.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Alpharey: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
It still won't make any difference. These same people organising and attending these rallies were clearly Pro PDP elements in the past and that didn't even give them a single senatorial seat in Lagos.

Lagos will be won comfortably by APC. Any other permutation will be insanity.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
[color=#006600][/color]

Tinubu to salvage Nigeria abi? grin grin. Shun ethnic voting, vote for salvation and freedom of the masses.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Newton2024: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
From the look of things...BATman might lose Lagos state by landslide... grin
Which sensible person in Lagos will vote for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by feniken: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2022
PETER OBI IS THE MAN! A SQUARE PEG IN A SQUARE HOLE....... GET YOUR PVC READY
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Shawl001(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Its becoming a reality, gradually.
We will be patient to build and stay focus.

God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by ThothHermes: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
It still won't make any difference. These same people organising and attending these rallies were clearly Pro PDP elements in the past and that didn't even give them a single senatorial seat in Lagos.

How much una dey pay make I campaign for una?
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by IbileIfe: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Gullibility and herd mentality among majority of Nigerians are like Siamese twins.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Cypress042(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Babaken:
because Lagos is not part of Nigeria Tribesmen.
your opinion though cool
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Its just too hard and frustrating to market Tinubu…
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by ufotunang: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2022
That is nice �.. Nigerians are now obi-dient
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Ohuhunsulurep: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Yoruba people, God go bless una,
Whatever Yoruba people put there mind to do, it always turn out massive.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Skyehigher1:
Absolutely! Obi has no clue, he is not even making the right connections, he keep selling himself as, "i no dey share money" by all means i am not in support of sharing money. But that mantra alone will not get him a win.

Besides, votes do not count, the president seat has already being bought by the highest bidder. Nigeria election are still run by the same corrupt thieves. $25k bribes receiving so called delegates. Obi that was running under the same corrupt PDP. grin now he is relying on Mr corruption free, i no dey give money" mantra, yea right! election is not run by claiming to be stingy. As i said, he is not even making the right connections. Obi will never be president! I wish he will but will not! Never!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Tobijays: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2022
kponkedenge:
You all need to remember this post: except INEC takes proper measures for safety and security, the presidential elections in Lagos will be marred with violence from all angles.

Touts will cause mayhem because they fear the vote of the people may overshadow their own vote.

The presidential elections in Lagos in 2023 will never be peaceful.
I don't expect anything less from you and your people. Ok so what about other states? you don't know that as you are all shouting up OBI you are working for APC please come out and vote oooo please after all this hustle make obi no see 200K no go make. The stronghold of pdp will be shared Good news and again what about rep members and senators fr labor party? Una no campaign? If he becomes the president which will never be possible he could be impeached that same day you know !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by 1gbofam: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2022
I kept looking for the 1 million people undecided
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Gunayo(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Coolsperm:
. All of us Yoruba Christian's will soon join once APC chooses muslim Muslim ticket
Nothing like soon. We have joined already. We don't care if they give it to a Christian or not. We are Obidient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.