Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago (56108 Views)

Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by robosky02(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by NairaLux(f): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2022
tongue ft
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by BeardedTraveler: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Angelfrost(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2022
A married man who can't move on... Is that one a marriage?!!

I just pity the poor woman who became his wife!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Ventura1: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2022
You are ignorant
Dmacqh:
Online sympathizers , advisers , this is one side story.

Why is she having contact with him after seven years ?
What stopped her from deleting his contact and blocking his line since seven years ago ? Clout chasers.

She’s advertising.
Likely, men will be sliding in her DM for marriage.
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by AbuAeesha: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2022
childish act!
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by nihinlade(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2022
May be she insulted the man then. Even with that the man is childish!
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by eniteden(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2022
This one na him wife I pity with this kind character mogbe o. Him dey use style find side chick biko. Nonesensical attitude undecided, marriage is not by force and mind u everybody get e time n no be everybody won marry.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Beremx(f): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Dmacqh:

What stopped her from deleting his contact and blocking his line since seven years ago ? Clout chasers.

She’s advertising.
there’s nothing to prove she’s still having his contact. It is actually the other way round

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Dmacqh:

She’s advertising.
ride on wise one
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by JustforMen: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Marriage is not important at all!!!

Islandlady:
When did Marriage become an important achievement that is making this Mumu man to mock the lady undecided

I bet he is not really happy in that marriage sef...A child in adult skin
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by longview007: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
When did Marriage become an important achievement that is making this Mumu man to mock the lady undecided

He is happy dear, but I truly believe that the guy is a child in adult skin.

Why is he still monitoring the lady.
His kind will be jealous if the same lady married a far better man than him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by GeneralPula: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2022
The days of entitlement mentality don pass..

Man & woman are now equal..

All fingers are now equal..

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by phemmyfour: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Whether you like it or not, it's an achievement. It may not be your list

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by DonBenny77(m): 9:44am On Jun 23, 2022
I like
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Kajaard: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Very foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by KingOfTheDamned: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

E pain you ba? Why are all you below average looking , over aged, will die alone, Nigerian women always bitter ?
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by yeniyeni(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Walai this man need to visit my signature to boost his Instagram account
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Redpillar(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2022
They always claim to have good women but can’t seem to get over the supposedly bad ones. Kayperry come and advise your kind.
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by jclassiq(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2022
How do you reply something so banal and stupid?
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Bridget95(f): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2022
I like her tears. Stop rejecting marriage proposal only to regret it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by ugodson(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

What d guy sent is totally unacceptable i get it. But when u ladies come here to say Marriage is not an achievement which i agree sgain ITS NOT, but u dont have to come here to say it as of u are sad . From your tone u are definitely not married.
If u are proposed to wont u marry?
No offense, if it came out wrongly.

And Yes i know is not always sweet i get that too. Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by GUNITGuy: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2022
This is totally uncalled for ....move on and wish her well....I don't subscribe to rejoicing at the hurting of other people even at women who have hurt me in the past ....My Christian mind won't allow me
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Nwaajasa: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

my sister pray not to be single at 50yrs but if it happens then you will know that marriage is an important achievement to singe ladies

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by SmartPolician: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

It's okay to pretend all you want, but we know that most ladies love to settle down and have their own kids with their husbands.

Ladies who criticize marriage are those who feel they missed the opportunity or those who don't get the right suitors.

No man (both man and woman) is an island.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Sermwell(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Toriagirl:
So after all these years he still has the lady's number, and he's a married man, is there something they're not telling us?
That tells you all these nonsense are made up! It didn't happen!
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by toloohthegreat: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
When did Marriage become an important achievement...

Another syphilis cunt spewing thrash!
Though the guy is quite lousy. Based on your opinion, I'm sure your parents are already running about the mountains secretly.

You are a lady and so u shall die! Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by GUNITGuy: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2022
ugodson:

What d guy sent is totally unacceptable i get it. But when u ladies come here to say Marriage is not an achievement which i agree sgain ITS NOT, but u dont have to come here to say it as of u are sad . From your tone u are definitely not married.
If u are proposed to wont u marry?
No offense, if it came out wrongly.

And Yes i know is not always sweet i get that too. Have a nice day
Don't mind that's what they say when no-promising guy is coming around them ....But let one propose to them even it's their Sister fiancee just watch what would happen

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2022
He thinks he is doing her a favour when he asked for her hand in marriage. He is so foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You / Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.