Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago (56073 Views)

Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Emaprince: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Its very possible the lady just made up the chat to gain public sympathy and advertise herself. This is to depict herself as a virtuous lady that carries herself with so much grace and calm. Even in the face of insults, she remains calm and never retaliate.

In the end some gullible mugus may start sending DMs thinking this is the kind of woman they need. Nigerian girls can go any length out of their desperation for marriage.
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by peacettw: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2022
She dodged a bullet

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by NaBanga: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2022
I know a man who did this. After so much time, he had the guts to go to the girls social media, to find out if she was married. A man with a wife and kids, then said to me that she is still single. I reminded him that he was not her choice and that he should be glad God did not allow such a disastrous union. I told him to appreciate the family he had that was given to him by God. The guy really made me feel embarrassed and pity him that day. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by adedayoa2(f): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Thank God she didn't marry him.
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by meobizy(f): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Pointless information. Childishness on both parts. For all I know na fake Twitter story. Why did I waste my time opening this thread?
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by kayperry: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Redpillar:

No my dear, it means good men are going extinct. Now just take you for example. Why would a woman get married to you that proudly said he has been a troll for 11 years?

Our fathers were never this stupid.

wey back their is an old short woman that use to hawk shalaye herb .... such a small world undecided

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Rexymania(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
That's bad
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Kingzeez10: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Aforxzy:
His message to her is unnecessary and childish. It shows he's still angry with her for not marrying him.

hope all is well with him and his marriage too?

She should just ignore him.
Good afternoon. Are you looking for interns?
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by cy4cent(f): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Emaprince:
And where are the quality women. Why is it now so popular that there is no good woman to marry again? Because all of you are on social medias..ticktok etc displaying your half naked self for cheap likes and attention. 99% of uou are not trust worthy. Promiscuity is on the all time high even when you are married.

The only reason there is scarcity of men to marry is because men are gradually running away from women and marriage. And it will get worse with the way today women are becoming damaged goods. No man wants to work the rest of his life only to carry a damaged good as his responsibility after other bad guys have vandalised her pussssy anyhow. Women are not the ones that makes the move to marry. It is men. So when men don't come your way, you will end up at shiloh or start singing carry me dey go. Dont tell us that lies about quality men blag blah... how many men are proposing marriage to you is the real question. Dont be deceived with those that are making advances because they want to fuckkk you and move on. How many deems you worthy enough to be a wife?

There is no scarcity of men, if you read my post objectively you would have deduced that but when you are clouded with emotion and ego this is what you get. Lol.
It is not all of you 'boys' that are men or that are marriage materials, many of you are damaged goods looking for who to fix you.

Note: every woman you see on forums/ SM are not necessarily looking for a man, sometimes they want to be updated with happenings around.

I don't have a TikTok account, I've not posted on FB for 2 years, because I'm busy. This does not make me better than any of the ladies posting half-naked pictures and it does not mean they are all bad.

Abroad, people dress worse than this and Nigerian guys over there respect them because their society does not allow you to disrespect women.

And talking about being worthy, a man like you that types so much venom is not worthy of responsible women like the Twitter lady so you deserve the kind of rejection she gave the dude, and for ignoring the man-boy. It is better to be alone than to be with toxic men, the likes of you and the rejected, pained, bitter loser.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Redpillar(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
kayperry:

wey back their is an old short woman that use to hawk shalaye herb .... such a small world undecided

E-warrior. Make noise online, submissive in reality. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by CheapHomes1: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
dalass:

The thing ladies dey experience from guys who feel snubbed or jilted is better imagined. She's not married but she's successful even without a man.... Abeg wetin concern men with her status? grin

You haven't answered my questions.

is the one responsible for her attitude?

Before he met her, why was she not married? Abi na the guy still use jazz for that one?
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by hardon1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
The man is not happy with the wife he married, he is still pained and not gotten over it. For him mind he thinks the doctor is unhappy because she isn't married yet.

It's a good thing the doctor didnt reply. It will pain him the more. Mumu man grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Bullahville: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Boogyman557:

Fake...only you writing and replying yourself. I feel sorry for front page. undecided
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by chingle5(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Looking at this whole thing, I think both party is at fault. Talking about the lady.. she said she politely decline now I don't know what she mean by politely decline coz some of these girls will be feeling like a queen but at the end of the day they ultimately decide who they want to be with. They talk about how sensitive they are regarding men's approach but they don't know how sensitive and fragile it is about how to dismiss or rejecting a man is... Dont quote me wrongly, I am not saying you should not dismiss a person you don't like but how you do it matters which bring us to the "Attitude" ... She is trying to give the silent treatment to man... I for one love that, let me not reply the fool in fact let me block the fool but why does she has to take it to the wide world to seek validation if you are trying to give him the silent treatment... Again I am not saying you shouldn't call out the fool but if you are giving the silent treatment should you ? Again Attitude

For the man ... I will just call him what he is a "Fool" I know a lot of man don't take rejection lightly, they are told from a younger age that they should be this and that, man up don't show emotion but deep down they have feelings and emotions too.. Nobody likes rejection.. There are ways a woman can reject a man and he will actually not feel too bad about it... again "Attitude" ... I know boys, if they should fight it usually take 1 or 2 days not scientifically proven but it doesn't take long before they get back together but for this whole thing to transpired for years it must have been a very serious issue that must have happen between them... Somethings is just not clear.
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by kayperry: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Redpillar:

E-warrior. Make noise online, submissive in reality. grin

Local champion, independent online, urgent 2k in reality undecided shi shi shey mo jor lordcoke
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by swissgoldenpro2: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Very funny
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Advancedman(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Boogyman557:

And the fool came to social media to share it.
Very soon she will come back to lament after another 7 years.
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Emaprince: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
cy4cent:

There is no scarcity of men, if you read my post objectively you would have deduced that but when you are clouded with emotion and ego this is what you get. Lol.
It is not all of you 'boys' that are men or that are marriage materials, many of you are damaged goods looking for who to fix you.

Note: every woman you see on forums is not necessarily looking for a man, sometimes they want to be updated with happenings around.

Personally, I don't have a TikTok account, I've not posted on FB for 2 years, because like the Twitter lady, I'm a doctor so I'm busy. This does not make me better than any of the ladies posting half-naked pictures and it does not mean they are all bad.

Abroad, people dress worse than this and Nigerian guys over there respect them because their society does not allow you disrespect women.

And talking about being worthy, a man like you that types so much venom is not worthy of responsible women like the Twitter lady so you deserve the kind of rejection she gave the dude, and for ignoring the man-boy.
Rejection? Lol.

Where women see a willing man to propose before rejecting?

Like I said. Women are the ones expecting men to propose not the other way round. Even you as a doctor can never propose to a man..no matter how worthy you deem him. Heck he probably won't see you fit enough. Lol. Its the bitter truth.

Keep lieing to yourselves. Any man that is financially OK can get married any time he wants..but you can't say the same for women who will have to wait until a man proposes. But men will tell you there is no good woman out there any more..because a man getting married is carrying a woman and her baggage. A woman is not coming to feed a man na...unless he is a lazy bum. As a doctor, your money is almost useless to a man..cos you aren't wired to provide. You only collect.

Women are crying there is no man to marry again not because of the quality of men out there...but the number of men willing to commit. These scarcity is because men don't want to commit to the damaged goods littered every where now.

The twitter lady is just advertising herself to gain pity and possible DMs from gullible mugus.
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by chingle5(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Emaprince:
Rejection? Lol.

Like I said. Women are the ones expecting men to propose not the other way round. Even you as a doctor can never propose to a man..no matter how worthy you deem him. Heck he probably won't see you fit enough. Lol. Its the bitter truth.

Keep lieing to yourselves. Any man that is financially OK can get married any time he wants..but you can't say the same for women who will have to wait until a man proposes. But men will tell you there is no good woman out there any more..because a man getting married is carrying a woman and her baggage. A woman is not coming to feed a man na...unless he is a lazy bum. As a doctor, your money is almost useless to a man..cos you aren't wired to provide. You only collect.

Women are crying there is no man to marry again not because of the quality of men out there...but the number of men willing to commit. These scarcity is because men don't want to commit to the damaged goods littered every where now.

The twitter lady is just advertising herself to gain pity and possible DMs from gullible mugus.

I agree with you on that advertisement part no cap
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
And she is still single and whoring around..
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Redpillar(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
kayperry:

Local champion, independent online, urgent 2k in reality undecided shi shi shey mo jor lordcoke

I am not independent. You are mistaking me for your hardworking gf that labours while you have time to troll for 11 years. I am a proud gold digger. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by tibatobi: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
When did Marriage become an important achievement that is making this Mumu man to mock the lady undecided

I bet he is not really happy in that marriage sef...A child in adult skin
the stigma of not getting married or not having a baby in Nigeria is sucidal ask those victims of such circumstances....
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by cy4cent(f): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Emaprince:
Rejection? Lol.

The same way she and many responsible women are rejecting all the damaged, toxic, and man-boys. They will continue to cry and feel unworthy even if they are married. Do you know what rejection does to some people psychologically? Lol, you have no idea.
Why did this guy send that lady the message after 7 years? It is because he is looking for validation, and she still didn't give it to him because she ignored him. He is dead inside, empty and depressed, that is the kind of treatment many damaged men deserve especially when they think they can get any woman they want because of money.

Why did Burna boy's ego get bruised to the point of altercation? Rejection. Lol
There are still very many responsible women rejecting petty, damage,d and undeserving men, they are not as indispensable as they make themselves appear (with due respect to all the well-mannered, worthy, respectful, and decent men of this generation.
I rest my case, enjoy the rest of your day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by tibatobi: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dmacqh:
Online sympathizers , advisers , this is one side story.

Why is she having contact with him after seven years ?
What stopped her from deleting his contact and blocking his line since seven years ago ? Clout chasers.

She’s advertising.
Likely, men will be sliding in her DM for marriage.
she is old already..who will marry a woman close or above 40...time don leave her go jare...
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by luminouz(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dmacqh:
Online sympathizers , advisers , this is one side story.

Why is she having contact with him after seven years ?
What stopped her from deleting his contact and blocking his line since seven years ago ? Clout chasers.

She’s advertising.
Likely, men will be sliding in her DM for marriage.
There you are , a comrade with wisdom and understanding.

The other NLanders kept screeching and bleaating everywhere on the thread, wasting their emotions. How I wish I can tap those emotions and use them to power my house for a week. grin
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by kayperry: 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Redpillar:

I am not independent. You are mistaking me for your hardworking gf that labours while you have time to troll for 11 years. I am a proud gold digger. grin grin

why stress me .... olosho is short & precise wink
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by luminouz(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
cy4cent:

The same way she and many responsible women are rejecting all the damaged, toxic, and man-boys. They will continue to cry and feel unworthy even if they are married. Do you know what rejection does to some people psychologically? Lol, you have no idea.
Why did this guy send that lady the message after 7 years? It is because he is looking for validation, and she still didn't give it to him because she ignored him. He is dead inside, empty and depressed, that is the kind of treatment many damaged men deserve especially when they think they can get any woman they want because of money.

There are still very many responsible women rejecting petty, damage,d and undeserving men, they are not as indispensable as they make themselves appear (with due respect to all the well-mannered, worthy, respectful, and decent men of this generation.

Lmaooo
You sound ridiculous. Just shūt your piehole already.
The women singing "carry me dey go' are the ones rejecting men or what?
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Redpillar(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
kayperry:

why stress me .... olosho is short & precise wink

How is gold digging prostitution? Are you this dumb or you are faking it? grin

Better get to work before your intelligent gf finds a financially responsible man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Redpillar(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
luminouz:

Lmaooo
You sound ridiculous. Just shūt your piehole already.
The women singing "carry me dey go' are the ones rejecting men or what?

You are the one to shut up dearest Luminouz. You can actually break those your legs that look like tree stumps while jumping into conclusion. Yes, women reject men everyday- for good or bad reasons. If you come out of that your Ibadan, you would know what rejection feels like. So you better remain there and keep feeling like Mr World.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Emaprince: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
cy4cent:

point of correction. Burna boy was catching cruise with that man and his wife. If the husband wasn't there..the wife would have been eaten that night consensually. No be women wey dey hypergamous?

Have a nice day too.
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by abbey621(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
cy4cent:

You're reaching! There's no way you can deduce all that from a simple message. It is human nature to be petty, age does not mean maturity. Guy might be very happy in his marriage and wanted to show off to the person that rejected him. It is not only a human thing but it is also very Nigerian. Furthermore, do you keep contacts with guys you've rejected in the past? If the message is true then she left herself open to such communication. Rejection is not a big deal, how one deals with it is all that matters, this guy chose to deal with it this way but most guys won't choose the same path. Finally, your reference to Burna no tally, rejected?
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by vickydevoka(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
When did Marriage become an important achievement that is making this Mumu man to mock the lady undecided

I bet he is not really happy in that marriage sef...A child in adult skin
Most ladies are children in adult skin, buh when a man does that it becomes a big problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.