Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) (84605 Views)

Re:lady Goes To Verify Price Of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes. She Lied. / Nigerian Uk-based Lady Goes To ‘verify’ Price Of Peter Obi’s Shoes, Shares . / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by sunboy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tareq1105:

The gullibility of some gullible supporters doesn't have part 2.

The way they suddenly praise Obi as a saint is even worse.

The same Obi that was a PDP member and also Atiku’s VP in 2019 under PDP is suddenly a saint lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by tete7000(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
I wish you people are able to reach the mass of almajiris in the north with all these messages. Those are the people who decide who gets elected in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Latakia(f): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
DrGeoAngel:

We don't look behind. We look forward.

#Obidient
It's your choice nah grin

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Latakia(f): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dmacqh:

Based on the 3 pictures ( considering physique , health , fitness , brain, sexual appeal , beauty and age ) do they fit the candidates of the 3 parties ?

Anyway forgetting tag , I like the first ass. If the second ass remove cloth , you will hate it . That third one should be reserved for Seun.
It's your choice nah and leave theory grin

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by nextstep(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Now, we need to vote for peter obi because he wears cheap shoes
It shows that he knows what's important: it's not expensive clothing, but the ability to invest government funds instead. Based on the examples I've seen and heard, he is a much better trustee of the people's money.

Saved Anambra money on official residences, cars, trips, etc. and used the money on salaries, schools, hospitals, etc.
We hope he will similarly do the same for the country.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Bawsse(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tareq1105:

Yes he said he had only one wristwatch but we later found out that he had up to 5 wristwatches. We once posted his pictures at different occasions with different watches.

What date did he state this and what date where these pictures taken? It's hard to stay a Saint in the Nigerian political scene cos of ppl like you.... Praise atiku and tinubu... Then condemn obi... Wehdone
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Babastrong(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=114061264]
You're a Bobrisky follower so I won't take you serious [ You can't fathom the meaning of the statement because you're not an in-line reader.]
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Latakia(f): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fucklove:
I love labour party grin grin grin grin

Skinny and tall for a perfect positioning cool
na your choice o L for Lepa labourer grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Dmacqh(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Latakia:
It's your choice nah and leave theory grin
Lol.Don’t be to serious in life . Try smile . Life is short .
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by mosaicafrique: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
I hope this woman has PVC, verification without a voters card is total waste of time.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by 9iceprince(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chukabiz:

Wow. I'm shocked at the picture. Honestly, I didn't know that giving (dashing) poor old and less privileged people who gathers to greet me some money from my pocket is corruption in Nigeria.

We learn everyday you know. Thanks for opening my eyes bro.
But when a picture surfaced where The governor elect in Ekiti dashed a woman money after leaving his polling unit you tagged it as Vote buying hypocrisy kill you there
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by WatchYourSix: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2022

I wish peter obi were someone neutral ..it would have made more sense....but i guess we dont have another alternative for now...

At the end of the day...hes just another PDP spin-out....if he wins...all we will have is large exodus from pdp into Labour party....and the corruption cycle continues again..

If care is not taken seff....peter obi in LP may just be PDP trying to run the show from two angles against APC.....

All these politicians are just deceiving us...since i heard tinubu sponsors jimi agbaje every 4 years to contest against his usual APC candidate, i knew all these politicians are bastárds
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Bawsse(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Yes sir... Cheap shoes are a standard even in the developed world.. Global leaders are expected to be modest and moderate in expending personal and public fund and trust as opposed to what is attainable in Nigeria.... Please admit it... Obi is In a class of his own.... Only him na party
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by plaindealer: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Another Obi Pandora liar if you're going to prove or verify anything, you are supposed to show us the name of the shoe and the price tag.

Are these lying Pandora people badly retardedd??

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by 9iceprince(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
kponkedenge:

Try something else. This has been debunked. It wasn't money he was sharing but PDP stickers.
Yes Even the Bullion Vans that enters Tinubu’s house was carrying APC stickers, mumu man
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Originalsly: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmm.... as simple as this video is .... it will win a lot of votes for him because people will now see although he has money.... he is a humble person.

And so why not me take time out to check the cost of her headphones?
Hmmm ... £124 ..... how many pairs of the same shoes can this buy?.....calculator?....any one?

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by ygowon: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
plaindealer:
Another Obi Pandora liar if you're going to prove or verify anything, you are supposed to show us the name of the shoe and the price tag.

Are these lying Pandora people badly retardedd??

Tinubu supporters are the most tribally and religiously biased people on earth. How can u allow old Tinubu to run the affairs of a complex country like Nigeria?
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Righteousness02: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
IduNaOba:
Go and Verify
Obi is the SI Unit of integrity.
Person wey make the supposed two major candidates disappear into oblivion.

Some people say by the time apc and PDP start campaigns e go red
But i ask them....
Has labor party started campaign?

Go and verify labor party never start campaign

your Physics go bad be that SI Unit
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by plaindealer: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
sunboy:

Right grin or because he flew economy class grin
Then gone global cos he took a pic with Wolf grin somebody I could meet in the streets of Ny or I’m a restaurant and ask to take a selfie with cheesy

You must understand that most of them are unexposed villagers.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by slowice(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Go and fucking verify �� on his mandate I stand Gidigba like Zuma rock
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Elidrisy20: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
See mouth like
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by RedPill01: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
icuminpiss:
I was at INEC office today at barnawa Kaduna state, inshallah I completed the PVC registration even though the INEC workers frustrated us for about 7 hours. Funny enough literally 90% of the people who also came for the registration were all drumming support for OBI.
The movement is every where sha
lol same thing with me, at barnawa right, they only have one machine, its a woman doing the registration , it isn't easy sha but thank God I go mine too yesterday after the rain
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by kponkedenge(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
9iceprince:

Yes Even the Bullion Vans that enters Tinubu’s house was carrying APC stickers, mumu man

You don't have sense. Does that little thing in his hands looks like money?
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Because he is who he say he is.. no packaging, no one is perfect but he is shoe he say he is, we need a transparent leader who is ready to work, work, not talk or just want to bear the name president
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Antai123(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
I talked to people who borded the same bus with me tonight, to my greatest surprised they are OBIDIENT.

THEY WERE EVEN LECTURING ME ABOUT PETER OBI AND WHY HE SHOULD BE VOTED.

PETER OBI OR NOTHING ELSE'S
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by plaindealer: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
ygowon:
Tinubu supporters are the most tribally and religiously biased people on earth. How can u allow old Tinubu to run the affairs of a complex country like Nigeria?

...but we must let lying and unpatriotic crooked, corrupt and tax cheating Pandora rule Nigeria?

These Pandora people are never serious..

The only place Pandora go rule is his village.. grin
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by 02Kebreal(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
I repeat"If you are aspiring for any political position and you are getting massive supports on Nairaland, sorry your ambition is Dead on arrival"
No one gets support here and ever win
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by FamTomx2(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Make una come win election na! All these one na cloth chasing.

You no go enjoy one Nigeria now while it lasts...

The North has been in power for 46+yrs without anything tangible to boast about. Abi suffering no dey taya you ni.

It's time to take it away from una.
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by YorobaPIGS: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
vickydevoka:
I love dis lady. My kinda lady. Ugly n confident
grin
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by icuminpiss(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
RedPill01:
lol same thing with me, at barnawa right, they only have one machine, its a woman doing the registration , it isn't easy sha but thank God I go mine too yesterday after the rain
Yeaaaaaaaah. Guy 1 manchine oh. I tire
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by sunboy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Why ee dey pain u

Pain ? Nah! I’m helping to celebrate the posters gullibility grin
Re: Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) by Akachai2030(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siberia01:
cool

There is more than enough for Obidient youths

I have never stole from anambala

I came to see N200 and left $20billion

Vote buying is corruption

I'm studying Chinese and Egyptian budget
what’s your point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter / "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.