Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil (37399 Views)

Over 1000 Thrivng Food Vendors Attract Clients Daily With This Recent Logo 24/7 / For Food Vendors: Best Way To Grow Your Online Customer Base / What These 3 Food Vendors Were Caught Selling As Chicken Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by shoprite: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil

R.I.P Akara, Plantain Chips etc undecided
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by swissgoldenpro2: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by haggai247: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
blowjohn:

Aspartame is a dangerous chemical.

Number 1 product that contains it is Nutri c.

Very harmful

Nutri c drinkers take note
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by blaquebelle: 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Aspartame doesn't cause diabetes. But possibly, it's a cancer-risk substance.
haggai247:

Pcb is dangerous but it's a spit in the bucket compared to big business.
You guys should be more worried of the aspartame and high fructose corn syrup used by brewery PepsiCo and coca cola in making their drinks that has been going on for years. This is the real cause of onset diabetes, and type 2 diabetes.
Not forgetting sugar used in breads that makes one eat without getting fill you eat and eat without satisfaction.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by haggai247: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
bbee:
START the RIGHT WAY with A Professional and Profitable Digital Skills Via AMAZON KINDLE PUBLISHING

DON'T WORRY if:

You have tried Everything else and it fails.

You have only a SMARTPHONE (Android/IOS)

You’re on a low budget at the moment

You’re a student with little money

What you will learn::

#How to register on Amazon Kindle.

#How to create books and sell on Amazon.

#Book research secrets people are using to make over $2000 from books they did not write.

#How to use your smartphone and publish books to Amazon kindle.

#How to access over 250 Amazon market places and make money from them.

***There are over 300 million subscribers of Amazon products and brand.

Join the challenge and make money as much as you want.

Note: The world is getting more digital than you expect.

BONUS: Publisher Rocket + License free of charge when you BUY the course.

Whatsapp only 0. 8. 0. 2. 9. 4. 0. 2. 6. 9..2
So you wan scam gullible Nigeria for here self na wa ooo.

If you are making this kind of money why not teach your family members and your village people since that's what most Nigerians do before helping others obviously it's a scam but let us pretend it's not
Publisher rocket cost $98 so you go buy for everyone for everyone it's one pc one license incase you don't know.
Anyone who buy this rubbish called course need his head examined.
Amazon last 2 week started the purge banning account from Nigeria because of your people like you.
Draft2digital ban Nigeria totally from publishing because of people like you who see publishing as get rich quick scheme.
Change your ways affiliate marketing should be about help other not scamming or sell worthless course.
Totis tis

2 Likes

Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Oceanblaze(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
An unexamined food is not worth eating
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by haggai247: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
blaquebelle:
See people blaming fg know nothing about business.
In china palm oil is made from gutter go to YouTube yourself you'll see many evidence.
In America your darling mc Donald uses msg and nagalese as a replacement for sugar
Chinese restaurant and other restaurants in us use paint thinner as colorants and preservatives.
now vaccine has Rna virus as it constituents.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by harmargedon: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
rickpat:
public food in Nigeria can really be risky at times.... ranging from spoilt tomatoes to condemn oil to all sort of garbage...na wa
Na why I dey give small to the seller to chop first.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by TalkingBird: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nnannapat:
Lies from the pit of hell, someone will just sit in one archaic office somewhere and be fabricating nonsense.

1, A drum (200L) of used transformer oil is over 300k, that is about 1500 naira per litre, how much is a litre of unbranded vegetable oil? Then someone will now use an oil that is higher in value to spoil his/her oil that is cheaper. Does that make any sense?

2,Virgin Transformer oil tastes very awful, so how can one now fry akara with the used one and the Akara will still taste good, if one even try to fry akara with an over used vegetable oil, the taste will be so bad that you might throw the Akara away not to talk of using transformer oil.

Your analysis is apt.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Sleekfingers: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/fg-to-prosecute-food-vendors-using-transformer-oil/mmj8ksm

Nigerians and wickedness..
...and these same idiots will blame buhari now....

Even in the markets, there are lots fake palm oil, drugs etc

Some restaurants , are using rotten peppers to prepare their food.....
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by ufotunang: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Groundnut oil is very expensive... that is why they are now using transformer oil
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Is there any evidence to this claim?
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by ufotunang: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
I have been wondering with a cup of beans at 200 naira and groundnut oil now getting expensive ..but they still sell their akara at 50 naira ...then how will they make profits...so they have been using transformer oil to reduce costs...I will not eat akara again
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by aljpimp(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
haggai247:

Pcb is dangerous but it's a spit in the bucket compared to big business.
You guys should be more worried of the aspartame and high fructose corn syrup used by brewery PepsiCo and coca cola in making their drinks that has been going on for years. This is the real cause of onset diabetes, and type 2 diabetes.
Not forgetting sugar used in breads that makes one eat without getting fill you eat and eat without satisfaction.
You’re 100% right.. I can confirm how bad bread is in raising blood glucose within a very short period …
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by dragunov: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:
People are wicked, why using such oil to make akara

Abokis for you.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Whisk(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Could it be that the oil is cheap?
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Lovelydaisies: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
rickpat:
public food in Nigeria can really be risky at times.... ranging from spoilt tomatoes to condemn oil to all sort of garbage...na wa

Guy, it's not only in Nigeria. I don't mean to defend the country but contaminated food is sold all over the world. I saw a video on the said topic and I was shocked! India, China, etc. Street food is risky, highly risky.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Lovelydaisies: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
The day I went to buy kanda from the abattoir, I confirmed with my eyes the nonsense food sellers sell to us. The cow that was killed, was skinned and they were roasting the skin with engine oil. Some use kerosene to burn the hair off. I was just bamboozled. Not to talk of the dirty, stinking environment. I kept complaining that this was unhealthy but some food sellers who were waiting for the meat told me there was nothing there. Nothing there?! As if they'll eat that stuff they sell to people. Even if they do.
I like that nowadays I see these aboki butchers using gas cylinders to burn off the hair and roast the skin. We dey chop o!
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Lovelydaisies: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
aljpimp:

You’re 100% right.. I can confirm how bad bread is in raising blood glucose within a very short period …

Is it so for all bread? What if it's salt bread or wheat bread or homemade bread? Is flour also unhealthy?
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Akharmony: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
street food vendors have some nasty behavious that it get me worrying if they are real human being...
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by aljpimp(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

Is it so for all bread? What if it's salt bread or wheat bread or homemade bread? Is flour also unhealthy?
Homemade bread.. has to be whole-wheat or whole grain bread.. any other bread is simple carb and digests fast
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by rickpat(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

Guy, it's not only in Nigeria. I don't mean to defend the country but contaminated food is sold all over the world. I saw a video on the said topic and I was shocked! India, China, etc. Street food is risky, highly risky.
yes...you're right ....
it's just that we are using Nigeria as a case study...it's worldwide of course
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:
People are wicked, why using such oil to make akara
No be today it started! I no dey buy those things outside again.. I dey buy life chicken ,come house com kill am.. The Country is a dangerous one and it is irredeemable!
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bread is even the worst!
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Yankee101: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Is this real?

That’s cancer!

That’s extreme wickedness!!

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by real777(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
The level of wickedness in that country is undiluted. I don't envy people who regularly eat in restaurants. No brainer & not enjoyment either. Nothing good absolutely about them...just giving people seasonings to eat & calling it tasty meal. Everyone just forming busy but it's laziness plus is more cheaper and healthier cooking your stuff.

Didn't Nigerians always say "something must kill a man" ?? Why now scared to die from eating transformer oil lol? Please eat whatever you like because all die na die. You don't know that we have living in hell bedridden sickness whereby you would be calling death but no answer? Just suffering pain while some of your family members wished in their heart you die quickly because you've become a big burden on them. Practically dieing slowly and painfully in one spot while looking at others walking healthy. What can be more painful than this? Pooing all over yourself and if you're lucky enough someone may volunteer to be changing your pampers & cleaning you up twice daily? Wouldn't you rather you were dead at this stage of your life?

Also you wonder why there's so much high blood pressure level amongst the larger population of Nigerians both older & younger lately. From food to vegetables are all laced with dangerous chemicals. Tomatoes, plantain, bananas and fruits are induced with carbide to ripen fast hence while you buy these stuff, they hardly can pass 12 hours at home without starting to rot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Osax0: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:

Alot of lives have been restored with these information beware of akara vendors
https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/fg-to-prosecute-food-vendors-using-transformer-oil/mmj8ksm
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nnannapat:
Lies from the pit of hell, someone will just sit in one archaic office somewhere and be fabricating nonsense.

1, A drum (200L) of used transformer oil is over 300k, that is about 1500 naira per litre, how much is a litre of unbranded vegetable oil? Then someone will now use an oil that is higher in value to spoil his/her oil that is cheaper. Does that make any sense?

2,Virgin Transformer oil tastes very awful, so how can one now fry akara with the used one and the Akara will still taste good, if one even try to fry akara with an over used vegetable oil, the taste will be so bad that you might throw the Akara away not to talk of using transformer oil.
according to what I heard, they use PCBs is small unnoticeable quantity to keep regular oil from drying out quickly.

By the way, regular vegetable oil is also 1500 per liter for the cheapest quantity and more for higher quality.

Also, PCBs are tasteless and odourless.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

Took it right out of my mouth.... Our systems are horrendous. Civil servants actually deserve all the government is doing to them

TalkingBird:

Your analysis is apt.

trtola:

I thought so too. We should always apply logic before spreading news. More information is needed here to ascertain the correctness. How can such an expensive oil be used in frying Akara? Does it make the main oil last longer or multiplies the number of Akara fried?
make una dey do una own research instead of following someone that sounds logical like flies.

Everything he said was builshit.

google PCBs.

They are tasteless and odourless and cheaper than than regular oil and they are more resistant to heat than regular vegetable oil.

according to what I heard, they use PCBs is small unnoticeable quantity to keep regular oil from drying out quickly.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by haggai247: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
blaquebelle:

What you just said is the revolving policy used by the FDA and FTC to give big pharma a break but to people Like my kind who understand this things its hogwash.

Aspartame is responsible for brain sisure, tumour and optic nerve degredation which is made worst for people with diabetes or onset diabetes.

Drug is a big business ALL DRUGS for type 2 diabetes causes degredation of the pancreas so go figure.

I mean ALL.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by haggai247: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
No be today it started! I no dey buy those things outside again.. I dey buy life chicken ,come house com kill am.. The Country is a dangerous one and it is irredeemable!
Even your life chicken is given vaccine my brother you are still eating estrogenous compounds the vaccine stays inside the tissue of the chicken goat or cow.

So only eat grass feed chickens goat or cow or better still aviod protein from meat.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by haggai247: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
TalkingBird:

Your analysis is apt.

Apt but wrong transformer oil is added so that the vegetable oil will last longer. Instead of using it only once you can use it over and over again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests / 5 Surprising Risks Of Beans / Ease Of Preparing Bole (Roasted Plantain) Using Gas Cooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.