Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (55886 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Succumbed To FG’s "Superior Argument" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by donleo92(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
gentlegenius:

I agree with you... Market women and core northerners hardly use twitter. This is because most of them are uneducated, unenlightened, and very poor. The hardship created by this present government had made matters worse for these set of people to the extent that they won't be able to reject the peanuts thrown at them by their oppressors in order to buy their votes.
If you and your candidate are depending on the vulnerability of these set of people to win election, then you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Twitter and other online platforms are used by enlightened Nigerians, so if your candidate is failing woefully in every online poll you see, it mean that sensible and enlightened Nigerians had already rejected him. Your only hope now lies on the vulnerable Nigerians, whom you rightly claim they don't use social media. I know that these vulnerable people represent the majority. But You should have a little shame knowing that your candidate will only win election by buying the conscience of vulnerable people.

well said Bros.
this and this alone is the true picture

1 Like

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu, he was a performer. He laid the foundation of progress you're seeing in today Lagos.
He had so many work done then which is today trailed to him as legacies.

He has done it before, he'll still do it again.

Now tell one good reason Obi should be voted if not ethnic bigotry, media propaganda and sort
GoooodHardDick:
Remove Ethnicity, remove religion:

Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi..
Just ONE!!

Am waiting
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by DanielPat01: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Underestimate the igbos at your peril.

What you guys (Non obi supporters) should ask yourself have the igbos ever should interest like this in an election before.

When Igbos mean business they really mean business.
E go shock everybody.

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by swissgoldenpro2: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
The Obi effect
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Jlow2: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Athemisia:

You are doing good. Trying to sound politically correct.—nice, I'm impressed.
But I doubt if you will ever wake up to the reality on ground that election are not won with propaganda on Twitter.
Hasta la Vista

But still,

JAGABAN ALL THE WAY...✈️✈️✈️
you say because others said, give in-depth analysis of what you mean by its not won with propaganda on twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.