Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,009 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (55877 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Succumbed To FG’s "Superior Argument" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Reno Omokirikiri has more followers than Peter Obi and Labour party combined

Give away followers
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Paullo19: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2022
77up:
If you still believe at this age that a civilian can just order Army to kill people , your education is questionable. You guys will just be doing bandwagon without fact.
U are talking as if you are not living in Nigeria...the tollgate we are talking about who controls the activities there?
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by 1nice(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi is a Strong man, he will surely defeat his enemies.

Why I like Peter Obi is because he share his food with the hungry and he provides shelter for the homeless poor. Peter Obi give clothes to those who have nothing to wear, and satisfy those who are in need.
Peter Obi the politician that love justice and hate oppression.

Vote for Peter Obi come 2023

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Labour Party actually joined Twitter because of Obi. Look at the date na - "joined May 2022". Peter Obi defected to Labour Party in the same month.
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by 1gbofam: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Okay that is 140,000 votes baring multiple Twitter accounts from one person. Anything else?
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Handle followed by non PVC holders, diaspora Nigerians, foreigners. It's a delusion.

Let's even assume the numbers are real. That means a meagre 180k votes. Does that win you Presidency? Ignorant dumb-fucccks.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

...and since BAT won the presidential ticket, he hasn't gained 5,000 followers grin grin
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by slowice(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Seun is a know anti obi Town crier on twitter.... Nigga ain't that smart afterall

1 Like

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Suffer no dey tire you?
VoteTinubu2023:
Handle followed by non PVC holders, diaspora Nigerians, foreigners. It's a delusion.

Let's even assume the numbers are real. That means a meagre 180k votes. Does that win you Presidency? Ignorant dumb-fucccks.

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by sencekompis: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Full of IPOB
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Jennyjay283: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Brightest04:
2023 election from all indication is going to be a different story from the ones we'd been having before now. Nigerian people have woken up, and I'm sure if the outcome is not manipulated the desire of the people will surely come to pass.
Thank you
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2022
joyandfaith:

Travel back to 2014/2015, APC upgraded use of foul languages during campaign against Gej. E-rat is not an insult.

So basically you admit that Peter Obi and LP are using APC 2014/2015 strategy

Well the results shouldn’t be different then .

Good luck

1 Like

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Jennyjay283: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2022
anonimi:

People with him offline like those market women Osunbande bribed with TraderMoney to vote?
The ones who voted massively for the Labour Party candidate in Ekiti after Peter Obi's personal campaign rallies across the state? grin
Or what people offline?
Lets watch out okay?
We move.
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Taiggarr: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2022
pleasureosondu:
APC and PDP supporters below should stop the hate on Peter Obi. Market your own candidate. If you must compare and contrast, do so based on credibility. We should all remember that any mistake in 2023 will mean more suffering on ourselves and our Loved ones. Peace

You have tied your survival to whoever becomes President..

Sure that same happened to your dad.

Dont you see there is a generational error in "reasoning"??
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by popez: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2022
membranus:

Insult will not bring your Obi to power, it will only alienate prospective supporters.

Stop insulting people, that's where the Igbos are getting it wrong.

My friend shut your silly mouth! If the situation of the country isn't enough for you to clamour for a competent President, then by all means continue with these thieves that have led this nation to it's impending doom. Look around you, people are suffering, the common man can barely afford to feed once a day, people are burying their loved ones untimely,and you think you're doing Peter Obi and Igbos a favour by voting him? If you like don't make use of your brain!
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by joyandfaith: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2022
27Pushing30:

So basically you admit that Peter Obi and LP are using APC 2014/2015 strategy

Well the results shouldn’t be different then .

Good luck
I have no hope in any political system
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Athemisia: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2022
iamfactor:

Come 2023 your eyes go clear. It will be a shock to u son.
Your father is my son so that makes you my grandson. So respect yourself my grandson. cheesy
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Athemisia: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Let me help you with another Tinubu pix
Nice one.... cheesy
Asiwaju with swag......
Who Photoshop this foto too try abeg....

Jagaban all the way....✈️✈️✈️
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Poleski: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Supporting a known criminal makes you to look so dumb, and I believe you are.
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

so you still have the morale to SUFFER another FOUR years ni? shocked
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by onuman: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2022
triple996:
No election on Twitter wink

Most of these noise makers 4rm d east won't even be able to vote 2023 bcus of Simon ekpa grin
Wishful thinking.

The easterners were refusing to vote in the past because they saw round pegs placed in square holes as presidential candidates of the largest political parties.
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Athemisia: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2022
popez:

My friend shut your silly mouth! If the situation of the country isn't enough for you to clamour for a competent President, then by all means continue with these thieves that have led this nation to it's impending doom. Look around you, people are suffering, the common man can barely afford to feed once a day, people are burying their loved ones untimely,and you think you're doing Peter Obi and Igbos a favour by voting him? If you like don't make use of your brain!
And do you know obi is competent!?
What jagaban did in Lagos did your Obituary ever do close in Anambara!?

♪♪♠
Jagaban is the only competent one...
Open your eyes...♪♪
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Athemisia: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Jlow2:
before you can change the type of people in power the electorate's must be changed, that's the reason for the surge and you re the type of electorate's that we will change or make your vote irrelevant, youths re over 60% of nigerians population, we just need half of it, we deal with facts, drug baron and Parkinson re known facts and verifiable, may be you re talking about obituary of sumone with Parkinson disease.
You are doing good. Trying to sound politically correct.—nice, I'm impressed.
But I doubt if you will ever wake up to the reality on ground that election are not won with propaganda on Twitter.
Hasta la Vista

But still,

JAGABAN ALL THE WAY...✈️✈️✈️
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Athemisia: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2022
9jakool:

You mean the former drug lord who got in legal troubles in America in 1993 for drug trafficking and money laundering and had to pay a monetary settlement to a US court to avoid criminal prosecution.
Is that all you got!?
The more the scandals the more I love him kiss
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by popez: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Athemisia:

And do you know obi is competent!?
What jagaban did in Lagos did your Obituary ever do close in Anambara!?

♪♪♠
Jagaban is the only competent one...
Open your eyes...♪♪

Smell shit shit comot my mentions
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Josywhyte: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2022
pleasureosondu:
APC and PDP supporters below should stop the hate on Peter Obi. Market your own candidate. If you must compare and contrast, do so based on credibility. We should all remember that any mistake in 2023 will mean more suffering on ourselves and our Loved ones. Peace

I owe u a bottle of wine for this comment. You've given the perfect answer to all arguments about political or party candidates
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2022
pleasureosondu:

The north remembers!!
I'd rather vote Sabinus
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Athemisia: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Acidosis:

Labour Party actually joined Twitter because of Obi. Look at the date na - "joined May 2022". Peter Obi defected to Labour Party in the same month.

'Cause he can only win in Twitter. cheesy

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Athemisia: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2022
popez:

Smell shit shit comot my mentions
Aaawwwwh.... cheesy
Did I make you cry!?
Cry cry baby... Cry more grin
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2022
popez:

No election on Twitter but Peter Obi is giving you sleepless nights. Just Look at the time you're commenting on a Labour party/Peter Obi thread. It's either you're scared or you're mad!

Labour party/Peter Obi will win this election by a wide margin. No other candidate stands a chance! The youths have spoken!
grin grin

Don't mind them.

E go soon clear for their eyes

1 Like

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Shevchenkko: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2022
triple996:
No election on Twitter wink

Most of these noise makers 4rm d east won't even be able to vote 2023 bcus of Simon ekpa grin
leave that for us to worry about.
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
donleo92:
waytin won increase before?

abeg make them go sit down. how many core northerner dey use Twitter? abi na women way dey market dey use Twitter? naija hasn't gotten to the stage of Twitter campaign.. naija na grassroot
I agree with you... Market women and core northerners hardly use twitter. This is because most of them are uneducated, unenlightened, and very poor. The hardship created by this present government had made matters worse for these set of people to the extent that they won't be able to reject the peanuts thrown at them by their oppressors in order to buy their votes.
If you and your candidate are depending on the vulnerability of these set of people to win election, then you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Twitter and other online platforms are used by enlightened Nigerians, so if your candidate is failing woefully in every online poll you see, it mean that sensible and enlightened Nigerians had already rejected him. Your only hope now lies on the vulnerable Nigerians, whom you rightly claim they don't use social media. I know that these vulnerable people represent the majority. But You should have a little shame knowing that your candidate will only win election by buying the conscience of vulnerable people.
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Basher8583: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
blazingblender:
It's a movement
Watch what will happen next
This one no be chilse play
We are in for business

Just as Biafra ipob and nnamdi kanu has being a movement

It's always nothing to show for it at the end of the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos / Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole / Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.