Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (55883 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Succumbed To FG’s "Superior Argument" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2022
triple996:
No election on Twitter wink

Most of these noise makers 4rm d east won't even be able to vote 2023 bcus of Simon ekpa grin
atleas thousands of igbos in your village will vote
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by 9jakool: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Remove Ethnicity, remove religion:

Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi..
Just ONE!!

Am waiting

You should vote for Tinubu because he said will employ the youth in the army and feed them corn and cassava grin

You should vote for Atiku because he said that he will enrich his friends when he gets in to office grin

These are the terrible options people want us to choose from.
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by od501: 7:32am On Jun 23, 2022
triple996:

Most of these noise makers 4rm d east won't even be able to vote 2023 bcus of Simon ekpa grin

No election on Twitter, yet PDP and APC are paying influencer heavey amounts to support their candidates and talk down on other candidates. Oga have sense nah!!

1 Like

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by adefitim(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Wow this is awesome

May our Dear Nation wins
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Moh247:

On social media platforms like Twitter yes

Katy Perry has more twitter followers than Cristiano Ronaldo. Does it make her more popular than him?
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Nakuza(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Labour Party is the new bride now in town.
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by kwasoly(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2022
triple996:

Hater, no worry it will shock you

1 Like

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Streetpriest1: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Just be obidient, Nigeria will be great again.
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Moh247: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Katy Perry has more twitter followers than Cristiano Ronaldo. Does it make her more popular than him?

Yes popularity is about your outreach on a platform not your skills or talent
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Listenverywell: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Immediately after EndSARS when the memory was still fresh. At EndSARS hotspot in Lagos, there was a Senatorial seat election and APC won. Keep deceiving yourself.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

You’re a very stupid human. The EndSARS Protest how many people died at that tinubu toll gate. I wonder if it’s money or what makes you people support TINUBU. Someone who boost fully said he put a loser in that seat as a president. You should know that is already a failure from the beginning. Look at his age see how he looks. My heart aches for this country. People are very ignorant to their surroundings. So tinubu should rule Nigeria I cry for you. Someone who is not agile to carry the country problems. Someone who cannot reason with the youths at there age of reasoning you want as your president. Someone that causes so much traffic whenever he leaves or arrives in Lagos. I’m disappointed at anyone who supports ATIKU OR TINUBU. You are after crumbs and not a real change . Wake up!

1 Like

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Scottmairi: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2022
plaindealer:
Wetin you expect with the influx of Igbos.

I swear IPOB get mad followers
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Listenverywell: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Immediately after EndSARS when the memory was still fresh. At EndSARS hotspot in Lagos, there was a Senatorial seat election and APC won. Keep deceiving yourself.

You’re a very stupid human. The EndSARS Protest how many people died at that tinubu toll gate. I wonder if it’s money or what makes you people support TINUBU. Someone who boost fully said he put a loser in that seat as a president. You should know that is already a failure from the beginning. Look at his age see how he looks. My heart aches for this country. People are very ignorant to their surroundings. So tinubu should rule Nigeria I cry for you. Someone who is not agile to carry the country problems. Someone who cannot reason with the youths at there age of reasoning you want as your president. Someone that causes so much traffic whenever he leaves or arrives in Lagos. I’m disappointed at anyone who supports ATIKU OR TINUBU. You are after crumbs and not a real change . Wake up!
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by 9jakool: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2022
Athemisia:

'Cause We Are WayWard... tongue

Jagaban all the way ✈️✈️✈️

You mean the former drug lord who got in legal troubles in America in 1993 for drug trafficking and money laundering and had to pay a monetary settlement to a US court to avoid criminal prosecution.

1 Like

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Jlow2: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2022
Athemisia:

So the surge of PVC automatically means a vote for Obituary
Sometimes grown up men like una go dey reason like say you dey outta space. lipsrsealed
before you can change the type of people in power the electorate's must be changed, that's the reason for the surge and you re the type of electorate's that we will change or make your vote irrelevant, youths re over 60% of nigerians population, we just need half of it, we deal with facts, drug baron and Parkinson re known facts and verifiable, may be you re talking about obituary of sumone with Parkinson disease.

1 Like

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2022
triple996:

That's why most of them have transferred their voting centers. tongue
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2022
But Obi is a thief confusing the youth with grammer...check out the news about what he said about investing Anambra's money that Soludo denied.

Obi is not better than any of the candidate, a thief is a thief.
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Washington505: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting

Ask them nonsense country
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Earthquakes: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting

You stole this
Bad guy kiss smiley
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by odomanis: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2022
triple996:

Keep thinking everyone who supports Obi is an easterner. Two People have donated their buildings for Peter Obi/Labour party office, none of them is easterner. One is Gombe and the other is Edo yet, you think it is only easterners than support Obi. Be dreaming !

1 Like

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Passionate888: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2022
triple996:

Thank you. God bless you. That's what I've been saying since.

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by cp3o: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2022
ygowon:
I hope Peter Obi wins, and I hope he’ll make positives changes to the country. I pray those that have been supporting Buhari’s government and those supporting Tinubu, stay alive to enjoy the new Nigeria they did not fight for.

Amen!
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by stacyadams: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting
....pity tinubu, he is sick,, it's his turn grin grin
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Moh247:

Yes popularity is about your outreach on a platform not your skills or talent

For your information Cristiano Ronaldo is the most popular person in the world. Twitter followers has nothing to do with the individuals popularity. Some people buy fake followers in other to boost their account.
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Athemisia:

'Cause We Are WayWard... tongue

Jagaban all the way ✈️✈️✈️

Let me help you with another Tinubu pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Listenverywell: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2022
cp3o:

Amen!
God Bless You
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:08am On Jun 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting

What you should have done is to give one reason, JUST ONE reason why nigerians should vote Peter Obi instead of any other candidate
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2022
triple996:

Buh y u dy online dy campaign for ur candidate grin

1 Like

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Randy111(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Handle followed by non PVC holders, diaspora Nigerians, foreigners. It's a delusion.

Tinubu is stale and outdated. He should be kept in a museum or zoo
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Patience79: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2022
We keep growing whether offline or online. Its not all about Peter Obi, its all about the rebirth of a NEW NIGERIA. Go get your PVC, it is your weapon, keep praying and ensure you vote. NIGERIA MUST RISE AGAIN
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by IamWonderful: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2022
OdogwuMike:

If you were not devilish and evil, shouldn't you to be happy that this guy even cracks down on IPOB members, I mean, isn't that what you guys have always wanted and anticipated from Igbo politicians, now you have such a politician, yet you are not happy!? Aren't you guys unpleasable!! SO YOU WANT IGBOS TO SIT AT HOME ON AN ELECTION DAY AND DELIBERATELY DISENFRANCHISE THEMSELVES, AND MAKE THEMSELVES POLITICALLY IRRELEVANT!!!!

Now you want two oldies again to continue where Buhari, STOPPED, how evil and wicked can one be even to himself!! YOU WANT ANOTHER YEARS OF ENDLESS SUFFERING AND WAILING.

Anyways, all sane Nigerians are all obidient.
This is no ethnic or Igbo project, this is a Nigerian project. This will save Nigerians.

YOUTHS, TAKE BACK NIGERIA

PEPTER OBI 2023
I don't want Nigeria to slide into war, because if Pandora Peter Obituary emerges as president, Nigeria will degenerate into full blow war, Igbos used IPOB miscreants and cannibals against buhari, other tribes secessionists groups will arise and revenge what Igbos did during buhari, the insecurity will be too overwhelming for him to fathom, he will be depressed, corruption will triple because he would be able to fight it, northerner politicians and elites will resist him until they bring him to his knees begging for clemency, his downfall will be too great, he will heavy sabotaged.
Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2022
pleasureosondu:
APC and PDP supporters below should stop the hate on Peter Obi. Market your own candidate. If you must compare and contrast, do so based on credibility. We'll should remember that any mistake in 2023 will mean more suffering on ourselves and our Loved ones. Peace
Instead they're using their best way which is thuggery

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by emerged01(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Thank God they have all realised Buhari is alive and he is not Jubril from Sudan,Nigeria is no more Zoo and they are all Nigerians.
Last last we go dey alright.i just pray to people should remain obidients after election not disobidents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself / "My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.