Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? (6283 Views)

Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) / The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men / Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by SporaD8: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol.... They've got a little pouch in front of them to hold the erections down.

Imagine yourself at a beach wearing that first black Brokini..... You'll look hot and different... Central of attention....
Oh Gawd! You dey whine me right?!
I'd rather crave that attention in private with m'lady.
Endowed men need no Brokini to draw attention;
Antes will always find the sugar!
Thanks... but no thanks.
Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by Dorwadora(f): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2022
meobizy:
Proof?

Since the mockumentary till now I’ve never seen any celebrity don it. If celebrities don’t jump on a trend the general public won’t. Once in a while it appears in a comedic skit or two.
I'm trying to upload celebrities in thongs.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by Aremu01(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Lmao
Am I the only one that finds this disgusting?
Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by Dorwadora(f): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2022
SporaD8:

Oh Gawd! You dey whine me right?!
I'd rather crave that attention in private with m'lady.
Endowed men need no Brokini to draw attention;
Antes will always find the sugar!
Thanks... but no thanks.
Lol.... If you say so grin grin
Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by Dorwadora(f): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Haynnie:

If not siofra, it will be you or another crazy feminist seeking attention. undecided

So what does this enlighten? Y'all post shows you are still a teenage mumu not knowing what to post or make rounds to troll men.
One thing that baffles me about people is that they think they have the right to have opinions about everything and about everybody.

Uncultured and rude personality I must say.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by Natbrowny: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2022
'New Norms' sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by meobizy(f): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm trying to upload celebrities in thongs.
I have no idea who the bottom two are. I’ll guess they are models. The first looks like either comedian Adam Samberg or Tosh.0 so it doesn’t count. The second picture is Sacha Cohen Baron aka Borat. Show me a Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Chris Pine or at least Tom Brady in it then I’ll see regular men wear the attire to beaches.
Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by OBALOLA55(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dorwadora:
He doesn't need one in the grave undecided.
PRICK DON SCATTER THIS ONE BRAINsad
Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by postbmd: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Soo gay.
When borat wore them we laff
Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by Haynnie: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dorwadora:
One thing that baffles me about people is that they think they have the right to have opinions about everything and about everybody.

Uncultured and rude personality I must say.

Yes, same way the world is being controlled in one form or the other. So this is a call for serious reasons.

Right to opinion does not mean you’re is correct but sharing it won’t channge a thing is either you keep it or let the world know how low and stupid you think.
Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by Masterclass32: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Epic foolery.
Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by Dorwadora(f): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Haynnie:

Yes, same way the world is being controlled in one form or the other. So this is a call for serious reasons.

Right to opinion does not mean you’re is correct but sharing it won’t channge a thing is either you keep it or let the world know how low and stupid you think.
Right to opinion means that your mind is at its own consciousness to form and feel social and cultural perspective.

But believing that your formed perspectives are right and can be formed on other people’s perspectives is as I said earlier rude and an uncultured behaviour.

Nairaland is a Forum..... People bring facts and opinions here for board audience. It’s fun, educative and stress relieving.

There are many topics that needs “serious reasoning”.... You can go there and give your unrivalled opinions.... No harm done

I love Siofra’s threads and i respect her opinions because we are all entitled to what we want to fill our heads with.

And I hope you learn that too sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by Haynnie: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dorwadora:
Right to opinion means that your mind is at its own consciousness to form and feel social and cultural perspective.

But believing that your formed perspectives are right and can be formed on other people’s perspectives is as I said earlier rude and an uncultured behaviour.

Nairaland is a Forum..... People bring facts and opinions here for board audience. It’s fun, educative and stress relieving.

There are many topics that needs “serious reasoning”.... You can go there and give your unrivalled opinions.... No harm done

I love Siofra’s threads and i respect her opinions because we are all entitled to what we want to fill our heads with.

And I hope you learn that too sir.

I agree with you. Thank you!
Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Screams gay! gay!! gay!!!

You'll be shocked about the ratio of LGBTQIA+ people to straight people.

Cha!
Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by Sluttymale(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dorwadora:
I think men nowadays are trying so hard to be more aware of their bodies. To let sexiness flow out of them.

I'm quite suprise to know that men got their own bikini now which goes with the name " Brokini".....

There are male lace panties,mesh, thongs, fishnet and so much sexy stuffs for guys..... shocked shocked

I searched around the internet and I saw men rocking this underwears boldly with sexiness oozing from them grin grin.

Never knew even men wants to be sexualised now grin grin

Fun fact is that even our own obodo Nigeria men are ordering hotly on Amazon shocked shocked.

What do you think of all these sexy underwears for men?

I love this
Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by Consiglieri: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2022
I wear for my babe grin
Re: Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? by Jeon(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2023
Ewweeeee!
They look ugly in those . Those body types are turn off!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. / As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? / Lies Guys Tells While Wooin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.