Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? (6246 Views)

As Seen In Nsukka This Morning / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / As seen on Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Danisaint112(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
I doubted the she part of him to be a him. Until I went to look up his Instagram handle on Google (Jay Boogie)

Mehn! Bob Risky and James Brown dey learn work where this one dey. grinπŸ˜‚

2 Shares

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Danisaint112(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
Last picture...

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by helinues: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
undecided

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wait!

Are you certain she is a him? grin

God when! cry cry will my pea size boob and paper flat bum ever grow? God when cry cry

I'm freaking Jeeeeeaaaalllooouuussss angry cry cry😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

9 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by devilmaycry: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
Daniel Anthony / Danisaint...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by devilmaycry: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
Persephone1:
Wait!

God when! cry cry will my pea size boob and paper flat bum ever grow? God when cry cry

Do you workout ?
If no ...start now
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Jozilinn: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Na Man oh 😱😱😱😱😱😱
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Danisaint112(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
devilmaycry:
Daniel Anthony / Danisaint...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin

I reject every spirit of himshe in my life IJN. Amen. πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by seniorgozman(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
He even fine pass some babes

13 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Danisaint112(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
seniorgozman:
He even fine pass some babes

First thing that came to mind when I first saw the picture. You will even wish he was actually a girl. But nah I ain't a gay man. 😁

MrBrownJay1:

the minute you know that this is a DUDE, then nobody will be attracted to this one (unless they are gay/bisexual). if you know that this was a dude and STILL want to go after "him" (this deceitful undercover demon), then gay/bisexual you are.

I agree with you but you misunderstood me chappo. At first sight you will be hopeful it a woman until you look him up. I actually thought the Poster was catching cruise.

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Danisaint112:
I doubted the she part of him to be a him. Until I went to look up his Instagram handle on Google (Jay Boogie)
Mehn! Bob Risky and James Brown dey learn work where this one dey. grinπŸ˜‚

the minute you know that this is a DUDE, then nobody will be attracted to this one (unless they are gay/bisexual). if you know that this was a dude and STILL want to go after "him" (this deceitful undercover demon), then gay/bisexual you are.

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Persephone1:
Wait!

Come to my spiritual center tomorrow being Sunday and I'll wash it with holy water and it would grow.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by princefrank76: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
How can I unseen this?
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Rokiat(f): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
I feel sorry for a lot of men out there. cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rokiat:
I feel sorry for a lot of men out there. cry cry cry

you should also start to feel sorry for a lot of women as well.... as now we have the below type of women pretending to be men (aka below picture after the operation to remove their breast):

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Rokiat(f): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you should also start to feel sorry for a lot of women as well.... as now we have the below type of women pretending to be men:

You can’t tell me these dudes were women Lord of our days society is fu..cked.

4 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Gadafii: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
i have had enough of internet madness today

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rokiat:
You can’t tell me these dudes were women Lord of our days society is fu..cked.

thats exactly what i said when i saw the pic... if these are women in transition to be men, then the world is indeed fukced up!

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Eunoiaa(f): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Persephone1:
Wait!

I have a support group for women with agbalumo breasts. 😌😌

I can link you up if you want.

Ever since I joined, my mammary mental health has never been the same again.

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by donproject2(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
This is hishe
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by PerfectStranger(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
Eunoiaa:

3 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Lol. I'm just trolling, I don't think I want additional boobs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na hips I want. Not even bum but hips ☺️

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
Persephone1:
Wait!

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Alaigbomaster: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
Persephone1:
Wait!

When you start making enough money, living and eating well.
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Eunoiaa(f): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol. I'm just trolling, I don't think I want additional boobs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na hips I want. Not even bum but hips ☺️

Lol... I know you were.

Hips?

Toor, I can only recommend prayers and exercise. grin

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by pryme(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
These ones are hospitals and private clinics wet dream,
A Never ending revenue source.
These creatures that have undergone surgeries that will flay their dick (more like peeling a banana) and then drill a hole through their urinary in other to create a womanliness there, will forever be visiting the hospital and clinics cos that wound (the hole they drill through the dick) must heal, and the over sophisticated fools call it (dilating).

And if you are unlucky the pubic hair starts growing inside the hole that the surface has been turned outside in, you can start having pus come out if you don't dilate often.

These people are what you call damaged body parts.

NAIRALAND I said p.u.u.s.s.y NOT womanliness WTF is wrong with you angry angry

5 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Reggaemich(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
Persephone1:
Wait!

go and do squats to increase your azz

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Reggaemich(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
pryme:
These ones are hospitals and private clinics wet dream,
A Never ending revenue source.
These creatures that have undergone surgeries that will flay their dick (more like peeling a banana) and then drill a hole through their urinary in other to create a womanliness there, will forever be visiting the hospital and clinics cos that wound (the hole they drill through the dick) must heal, and the over sophisticated fools call it (dilating).

And if you are unlucky the pubic hair starts growing inside the hole that the surface has been turned outside in, you can start having pus come out if you don't dilate often.

These people are what you call damaged body parts.

NAIRALAND I said p.u.u.s.s.y NOT womanliness WTF is wrong with you angry angry
word

I hope the upcoming transgender listen cry

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by kelspinall(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
WTF
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
Persephone1:
Wait!

You and me both, sister. You and me both

*Sips beer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) / My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. / Some Nairalanders And Their Personalities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.