Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. (3704 Views)

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones / 2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso / Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Esama: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu will win north central convincingly.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Idiotseverywher: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2022
nnewsnjobs:
I have said it before, Obi will only win SE, he cannot win SS, Atiku is winning SS while Tinibu will win SW,

Obi will come 2nd in SS,
Atiku will come 2nd in both SE and SW,
Tinubu will come 3rd in both SE and SS.

As for the north, Atiku will win NE.
Kwankwaso, Tunibu and Atiku will share good vote in NW and NC. Not sure who will win in NW and NC between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso.

. You will be surprised what will happen in 2023 election, you people are underrating obi and igbos, hmmm, this is not jega magic of writing election results, most of you people are having on mind that election is going to be rigged as usual , let me tell you people, the advantage of people living in every part of the country is now, whether you people believe I'd or not, Igbos are next in every state or region after the indigenous, there is no way obi will not get second majority vote in all state outside Igbo land and will likely win States like Lagos if security is beefed up yo check tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Burruchaga71(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Just wasted my data reading this trash.. Anumanu!

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Factcheck0001: 7:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:
Tinubu will win South West

The North will punish Tinubu for being stubborn.

Atiku will win South South don't be deceived I'm from South South the South South will vote Atiku because he gave them Vice.

Tinubu cannot win Middle Belt because they will not vote a pupet of the North

Atiku will win North West because Fulani will never vote neither an Igbo man nor a Yoruba while neglecting their own.

Buhari supported Fulani of Niger for UN office against Onoh of Nigeria while he was head of State.

North East Is Atiku home.

Peter Obi fans you are just deceiving yourself.

Kano votes alone is over two times bigger than the whole South East Votes.

Peter Obi can never rule.

I support none of the candidates but Im a political scientist who know a lot about politics.

South South Can never leave their own and vote Peter Obi.
u are a political neophyte

U said north will punish tinubu for being sturborn n at d same time middle belt will not vote him for being north puppet

This coming election with b more of regional

Peter obi will win south east hands down
Tinubu will win south west hands down n atiku will also win his region hands down

The fight will b north west,south south n middle belt

Tinubu n atiku will share north west

D 3 of them will share d 2 regions

With this analysis if tinubu can win d 3k conveniently I will tell u for sure he’s d next president

N as regards north not voting a southerner against their own

Where were u when north voted abiola in place of tofa

What about voting obj in place of other northerners

How about voting Jonathan in place of buhari

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by ASAPFERG: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol if north decides to support tinubu, then he will win.. but if they decide to support atiku, then atiku is the next president. .
Forget all this noise from igbos..obi starts and ends online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Lol if north decides to support tinubu, then he will win.. but if they decide to support atiku, then atiku is the next president. .
Forget all this noise from igbos..obi starts and ends online

True.

Igbos don't seem to understand that they are hated all over the country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by nnewsnjobs: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2022
joyandfaith:

Atiku and Peter obi would share SS in favour Atiku because of Okowa
Tinubu would win SW
SE is for Obi
Atiku would win NE and NC
Tinubu would win NW because of VP candidate.
I project Atiku to win.

Your projections seems very correct,as you rightly said up there, Tinubu might win NW with small margin because the vote will be shared between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso and each of the three will have good votes while Tinubu might win with a small margin.

Atiku will win NE and NC with a small margin too.

In the end

Atiku win in SS, NE and NC
Tinubu win in SW, NW

Atiku will win the general election except the ruling party do some manipulations to win for Tinubu, anything is possible with APC.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Your projections seems very correct,as you rightly said up there, Tinubu might win NW with small margin because the vote will be shared between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso and each of the three will have good votes while Tinubu might win with a small margin.

Atiku will win NE and NC with a small margin too.

In the end

Atiku win in SS, NE and NC
Tinubu win in SW, NW

Atiku will win the general election except the ruling party do some manipulations to win for Tinubu, anything is possible with APC.

All Northern APC Senators are already decamping to PDP so as to punish Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Igbos don't seem to understand that they are hated all over the country.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by deltaprincess(f): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Atiku will win South South don't be deceived I'm from South South the South South will vote Atiku because he gave them Vice.

Atiku will win North West because Fulani will never vote neither an Igbo man nor a Yoruba while neglecting their own.

Buhari supported Fulani of Niger for UN office against Onoh of Nigeria while he was head of State.

I support none of the candidates but Im a political scientist who know a lot about politics.

Oh shut up!!

The APC candidate will win the presidential election
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by nnewsnjobs: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. You will be surprised what will happen in 2023 election, you people are underrating obi and igbos, hmmm, this is not jega magic of writing election results, most of you people are having on mind that election is going to be rigged as usual , let me tell you people, the advantage of people living in every part of the country is now, whether you people believe I'd or not, Igbos are next in every state or region after the indigenous, there is no way obi will not get second majority vote in all state outside Igbo land and will likely win States like Lagos if security is beefed up yo check tinubu urchins

Bro, stop doing the analysis with sentiment.

I my very humble self will like Obi to win so that we can test the new crop of politicians and move away from all the old and crook politicians.

But the reality is that, Obi has no political weight, forget all those Twitter and other online hyping, online structure does work in physical voting system, it would have even have small effect if the voting are to be done online.

So Obi can only win in the SE with small margin. He will manage to come third in the general election.

This election is between Atiku and Tinubu.

Obi can only make some impact if he run with Kwankwaso, even winning with Kwankwaso is still very difficult.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Idiotseverywher: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Bro, stop doing the analysis with sentiment.

I my very humble self will like Obi to win so that we can test the new crop of politicians and move away from all the old and crook politicians.

But the reality is that, Obi has no political weight, forget all those Twitter and other online hyping, online structure does work in physical voting system, it would have even have small effect if the voting are to be done online.

So Obi can only win in the SE with small margin. He will manage to come third in the general election.

This election is between Atiku and Tinubu.

Obi can only make some impact if he run with Kwankwaso, even winning with Kwankwaso is still very difficult.

. My brother, you are the one who is very sentimental with the political analysis here, first, you are not staying in the south east and have not visited there recently, even in the south south, , let me tell you, if governor obaaeki a PDP governor will come out to say his fear about labour party and some people too, 2033 is not about tribal election me and you play here on nairaland, its about the survival of those in the middle belt of Nigeria, who are being conquered by Fulani terrorist and terrorist from the sahel , the middle belt will decide the votes, because the need somebody that have no affiliation with the bandits, that's why I would have loved wike to have won the PDP primaries, no one zone can win election in Nigerian, mark my word, obi will win massively in the south east and south south, no two ways about it unless you don't want to tell yourself the Truth, atiku will win on North east, he has no rival there, assuming kwankwaso still stand on the election, he takes the north west. Tinubu, will take south west, , where the battle will be determined is the middle belt, and the trust is what is going to play part here, some times is amuses me when some tribal cloated brain will say tinubu will win south west and atiku north east and obi will struggle in south east, mark my word here and you can save it on the bank , obi will massively win in the south east and south south, anybody saying contrary is trying to console him or herself of seeing obi losing

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by nnewsnjobs: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. My brother, you are the one who is very sentimental with the political analysis here, first, you are not staying in the south east and have not visited there recently, even in the south south, , let me tell you, if governor obaaeki a PDP governor will come out to say his fear about labour party and some people too, 2033 is not about tribal election me and you play here on nairaland, its about the survival of those in the middle belt of Nigeria, who are being conquered by Fulani terrorist and terrorist from the sahel , the middle belt will decide the votes, because the need somebody that have no affiliation with the bandits, that's why I would have loved wike to have won the PDP primaries, no one zone can win election in Nigerian, mark my word, obi will win massively in the south east and south south, no two ways about it unless you don't want to tell yourself the Truth, atiku will win on North east, he has no rival there, assuming kwankwaso still stand on the election, he takes the north west. Tinubu, will take south west, , where the battle will be determined is the middle belt, and the trust is what is going to play part here, some times is amuses me when some tribal cloated brain will say tinubu will win south west and atiku north east and obi will struggle in south east, mark my word here and you can save it on the bank , obi will massively win in the south east and south south, anybody saying contrary is trying to console him or herself of seeing obi losing
Bro, I am from the SS having common boundary with the SE, I have stayed long in the SE and also school there, I have good understanding of the voting pattern in both SS and SE. I have stayed long in the SW. I only visit the North one in a while.

Obi can only win in the SE with small margin. Atiku will win in SS with small margin too. Remember that SS and SE is PDP strong hold.

Book all our conversations and analysis down, after the election, we will come back to it and see who analyse better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Bekind123: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Even a person in prison knows that Peter Obi is wasting his time talk more of those who claim to be free.
Why are you deceiving yourself? A lot have changed about Nigerians. People have learnt to think about their well being than about tribes. Who tribe help? You will tell me that those who lost their loved ones in this terrorist government will still vote for apc or pdp. What do you take Nigerians for,fools? Who can't differentiate right from wrong.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by tbarrister(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

If middle belt means north central, then you should have a re think. Kogi, kwara, Niger, nasarawa , fct will follow core north always

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by dollynnn(f): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Obi will win in the SE with small margin. Remember Nigerians have gone too tribalistic and the voting pattern will flow more along tribal line.

Obi cannot win the general election as it stands now, it is between Atiku and Tinubu., But the odds favour Atiku more except the ruling party do some manipulation to win for Tinibu which is also possible.
You have said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Jostoman: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2022
rolams:

Is Peter Obi one of the youths?
Google is your friend
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Jostoman: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

I'm talking of election day not this online nonesense you do.
I support none of the candidates but I know politics very well.
continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Nword22: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Bro, I am from the SS having common boundary with the SE, I have stayed long in the SE and also school there, I have good understanding of the voting pattern in both SS and SE. I have stayed long in the SW. I only visit the North one in a while.

Obi can only win in the SE with small margin. Atiku will win in SS with small margin too. Remember that SS and SE is PDP strong hold.

Book all our conversations and analysis down, after the election, we will come back to it and see who analyse better.

Kogi boy, Not only south south but south North.

Eastern region, nothing like south south it's all Igboland with cousins.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nword22:

Nonesense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by nnewsnjobs: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nword22:

Me Kogi boy, I laugh at you in Swahili.

You are calling SS eastern region because you need our vote, but if it something to share now, you will change mouth, my brother no be today I started staying in Igbo land, so leave that matter.

If Obi win now, I know how it will turn out, even at that, I would have love him to win, but let us not deceive ourselves, Obi will only manage to win in SE. I know it is hard for you to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Nword22: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Me Kogi boy, I laugh at you in Swahili.

You are calling SS eastern region because you need our vote, but if it something to share now, you will change mouth, my brother no be today I started staying in Igbo land, so leave that matter.

If Obi win now, I know how it will turn out, even at that, I would have love him to win, but let us not deceive ourselves, Obi will only manage to win in SE. I know it is hard for you to believe.

But before there is nothing like your political divide and rule south south, we have passed that stage, either you are with us or you move across the niger where your kinds belongs.

Igbos are not only in South East, even Okowa is Igbo but lack of education is you kogi boys problem.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Nword22: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Nonesense

Who is this thing?
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ikpeabujo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

but my question is why are you afraid to admit that peter obi will have the vote of the south east his people, but you are quick to admit his opponent owns

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ikpeabujo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

I'm talking of election day not this online nonesense you do.
I support none of the candidates but I know politics very well.
from your write up, you are talking rubbish and know nothing but a bias politics,
in your useless write up, you even refused to write the zone obi will win

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by bryning899: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
rolams:

Is Peter Obi one of the youths?
Yeah 60yrs old man is youth......

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by nnewsnjobs: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nword22:

But before there is nothing like your political divide and rule south south, we have passed that stage, either you are with us or you move across the niger where your kinds belongs.

Igbos are not only in South East, even Okowa is Igbo but lack of education is you kogi boys problem.

Ok Sir, I can hear you loud and clear.

No political divide abi, but ethnic divide and share divide right from time immemorial.

But you are clamoring for the Nigerian President of South East extraction, because GEJ was not an Igbo man and was not representing the SE but was representing the SS region.

Do you still want me to go on?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by ChebeNdigboCalm: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Stop deceiving yourselves.

I support no candidate but I hate it when grown ups make caricature of themselves thinking politics is just social media.

Lets get this straight. You are saying "stop decieving yourselves" what exactly do you want to achieve though? Do you not campaign with belief? Look how about you stop wasting your breath. If you are looking at social media then dont be saying "igbos" just refer to peter obi supporters who definitely arent just "igbos".

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by ProudImolite: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Is this about Peter Obi or are you intentionally being foolish?

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Simeonjoe1: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
ikennaoma:
The moment you didn't mention kwankwanso winning North West then I knew there was a problem.. tinubu will win all South West, Kwara and kogi
Kwankwanso will win All north west except Kastina state that will be 50/50
Obi will win all South East,Rivers Edo, Cross river ( 50/50 between Obi and PDP), Abuja
Atiku will comfortable win Part of north east vote, part of North Central, Delta and Akwa ibom.

This election is between Tinubu and Peter obi..

Atiku stands no chance in this election.
I like your takes too

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Penguin2: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

And in your political science class, you were taught to exclude Kwankwaso from your permutations of what will happen in Kano?

Go back to kindergarten sir.

You are far.

Imagine saying Southsouth will vote Atiku because of Okowa when even Deltans are not even likely going to vote Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by SecretReporter(f): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

you nor know anything, we south south are for Obi, stop saying trash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS / IBB, Abdulsalami, Other Region Elders Will Be Disgraced - El-Rufai / Extreme Poverty In Nigeria, Do Your Part To Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.