Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. (3523 Views)

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones / 2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso / Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Nword22: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Ok Sir, I can hear you loud and clear.

No political divide abi, but ethnic divide and share divide right from time immemorial.

But you are clamoring for the Nigerian President of South East extraction, because GEJ was not an Igbo man and was not representing the SE but was representing the SS region.

Do you still want me to go on?

Jona is Azikiwe,you don't know the secret becauus you are far from us, you are a total stranger, remeber that Jona said we are his backbone..so chiil. Read provence in Biafra and come back to thank me, we are one no strangers opinion is allowed.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by frejatoye117: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
The General Election results will shock some people when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU will come in 1st position announced winner as the next President and ATIKU come 2nd with next numbers or count in votes and PETER OBI will emerge 3rd in position. Thanks
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Durabest: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
No reasonable person will vote lgbo man for president, once you mistakenly give them power their next plan is to divide Nigeria.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by DownChelsea(f): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

I'm talking of election day not this online nonesense you do.
I support none of the candidates but I know politics very well.

Online nonsense you are doing.

grin

Slave!

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by DownChelsea(f): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
rolams:

So sorry! I don't need to make any sense to you. I am only relating with the reasonable Nigerians.

And reasonable Nigerians can't seem to make sense of your unreasonable posts.

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by DownChelsea(f): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
frejatoye117:
The General Election results will shock some people when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU will come in 1st position announced winner as the next President and ATIKU come 2nd with next numbers or count in votes and PETER OBI will emerge 3rd in position. Thanks

Not a bad opinion tho. It's your entitlement.

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by nnewsnjobs: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nword22:

Jona is Azikiwe,you don't know the secret becauus you are far from us, you are a total stranger, remeber that Jona said we are his backbone..so chiil. Read provence in Biafra and come back to thank me, we are one no strangers opinion is allowed.

Jonathan is Azikiwe, I greet you bros.

Let me tell you something you don't know, I support Obi more than you that is supporting him blindly, I feel for the Igbos because the Nigerian state is seriously marginalizing them. So I wish Obi can become President.

But the truth is with what is on ground, Obi cannot win the 2023 election without strong partnership with someone from the northern Nigeria, but Kwankwaso is bent on becoming the flag bearer, so who do you think will partner with Obi that will give him the winning? Until then, with the current situation Obi cannot win except with small margin in the SE.
I am from the SS and not stranger that you are talking about, I have travel round the Igbo land, if you mention your village, I will surprise you by mention two or three people that would make you know that I am well travel.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

You expect South South to leave Okowa a Vice President and Support Obi.

That will be like Inviting Biafra to South South.

Say what you know! Who's Okowa and how has zoning insulated the SS from the hardship melted on Nigerians by the oldies? I'll give you an example; in Edo were I'm currently residing, nobody's thinking in the direction of voting PDP because of Okowa. You shouldn't even try questioning the resolve of an average Edo man, history is there for you to learn from. Majority are Obi- dient.

However, don't take my word for it, take Obaseki's, who's a close friend of Atiku and Okowa. Edo people are for Obi as of today, don't know what happens tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by rolams(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
DownChelsea:

And reasonable Nigerians can't seem to make sense of your unreasonable posts.

And the post becomes unreasonable to the unreasonable one.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by DownChelsea(f): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
rolams:

And the post becomes unreasonable to the unreasonable one.
I love it when you say the words
"Unreasonable on" grin grin

E get why

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by DownChelsea(f): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Let me tell you something you don't know, I support Obi more than you that is supporting him blindly, I feel for the Igbos because the Nigerian state is seriously marginalizing them. So I wish Obi can become President.

But the truth is with what is on ground, Obi cannot win the 2023 election without strong partnership with someone from the northern Nigeria, but Kwankwaso is bent on becoming the flag bearer, so who do you think will partner with Obi that will give him the winning? Until then, with the current situation Obi cannot win except with small margin in the SE.
I am from the SS and not stranger that you are talking about, I have travel round the Igbo land, if you mention your village, I will surprise you by mention two or three people that would make you know that I am well travel.

Hater wey dey disguise.

He say na "with what is on ground"

What is on ground is Nigerians moving away from the norm and doing things differently this time.

Mr disguised hater!

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Nword22: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Let me tell you something you don't know, I support Obi more than you that is supporting him blindly, [s]I feel for the Igbos because the Nigerian state is seriously marginalizing them[/s]. So I wish Obi can become President.

Feel for yourself bro, No one is Marginalizing anyone, in fact Igbos are far better than other Nigerians, we dominate you even in your state of origin so this nonesese crap of foolish marginalized is for animals and illiterates, not for real Igbos like us, from Zik to Ironsi to Ekwueme I don't think any tribe has been blessed like the Igbos, don't forget that your crazy federal system was giving to you by an Igboman.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Akponmfet: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
IPOB online politics analysis.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Nword22: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
DownChelsea:

Hater wey dey disguise.

What is on ground is Nigerians moving away from the norm and doing things differently this time.

Mr disguised hater!

Don't mind the low class Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Okwyjesus(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:
Tinubu will win South West

The North will punish Tinubu for being stubborn.

Atiku will win South South don't be deceived I'm from South South the South South will vote Atiku because he gave them Vice.

Tinubu cannot win Middle Belt because they will not vote a pupet of the North

Atiku will win North West because Fulani will never vote neither an Igbo man nor a Yoruba while neglecting their own.

Buhari supported Fulani of Niger for UN office against Onoh of Nigeria while he was head of State.

North East Is Atiku home.

Peter Obi fans you are just deceiving yourself.

Kano votes alone is over two times bigger than the whole South East Votes.

Peter Obi can never rule.

I support none of the candidates but Im a political scientist who know a lot about politics.

South South Can never leave their own and vote Peter Obi.

Don't be decieved
Nothing like South South in voting pattern.
The region is not homogeneous like SE/ SW.

People will vote differently.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by nnewsnjobs: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2022
Nword22:

Feel for yourself bro, No one is Marginalizing anyone, in fact Igbos are far better than other Nigerians, [b]we dominate you even in your state of origin so [/b]this nonesese crap of foolish marginalized is for animals and illiterates, not for real Igbos like us, from Zik to Ironsi to Ekwueme I don't think any tribe has been blessed like the Igbos, don't forget that your crazy federal system was giving to you by an Igboman.

@bolded,
Your dominated people in their state of origin, and are begging people now to support Obi for president, so when Obi win, your will just kill the people kpatakpata and take over their state of origin.

This is why the Yorubas call you chest beater.

Continue!
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by nnewsnjobs: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2022
DownChelsea:

Hater wey dey disguise.

Mr disguised hater!
Hahahaha
I know you don't like to hear the truth.

Fanatics Obi supporter, anyone that tells you the truth is hater.

Ok we shall know after election if Nigerians has actually move away from the norm and doing things rightly or if you are being deceive by online ranting that holds no water.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Nword22: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

@bolded,
Your dominated people in their state of origin, and are begging people now to support Obi for president, so when Obi win, your will just kill the people kpatakpata and take over their state of origin.

This is why the Yorubas call you chest beater.

Continue!

Chest beaters that are million times superior to you gays.

Igbo vs the rest of half bhumans like your kind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep / Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Hiv & Forgery Mess!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.