Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi (49350 Views)

Wike: Peter Obi Is The Hero Of The Election / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / Wike: Peter Odili Was Persecuted For Supporting Amaechi Who Later Betrayed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by FuckDModz: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Basher8583:

Really? 99% of POs supporters will insult, bully and intimidate you if you don't align with their ideals

Is that fair?

Jokers

That's exactly how 100% of Tinubu and Atiku supporters behave.

If you like, vote for a corpse, you and your family will suffer for it.

Bastard!
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Tellwhat: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Basher8583:

All these long gist. Just say Peter Obi's followers are Igbos simple.

5% of Naija cannot amount to anything and I can bet you no votes in the North Insha Allah.

Also forget SW

SS no even like you guys
Lol..speak for yourself. You're obviously a buharist and suffer no dey tire you or you're one of those benefiting from bad governance

Edo state and akwa ibom state will give Peter obi high numbers probably even higher than any state in South east
Rivers state too especially if wike decide not to put much energy

Then in the north Nassarawa, Benue and plateau state will give Peter obi high number..he might not win but he will get very high number thereor even win. Even southern Kaduna people will vote for Peter obi.

In the south west peter obi probably won't win any state because of Tinubu but will get high number in Lagos state and maybe ekiti state especially if APC goes for Muslim Muslim. That can make lots of Christians scared

Peter obi will clear south east as APC is a no no and now PDP is also a no but I expect APC and PDP to put up a strong fight especially using state machinery to get that 25% or thereabouts

In the north kwankwaso will most likely collect Kano from atiku and collect 3more states from atiku. They will share the north 1st and 2nd and tinubu 3rd then obi 4th

In South south Peter obi is coming 1st, Atiku 2nd and then tinubu 3rd with kwankwaso 4th

In South East Peter obi is coming 1st and then atiku 2nd, tinubu 3rd and kwankwaso 4th

In South West tinubu is coming 1st and then atiku or obi but I will say atiku 2nd, obi 3rd and kwankwaso 4th

Right now the odds probably favour atiku the most since he's most well known amongst them.

But if kwankwaso collect many north and then atiku doesn't get much vote in South east and south south then Peter obi wins

If Tinubu wins south west and doesn't win south south and high number in North due to failures of Buhari and presence of atiku/kwankwaso then Peter obi wins

So all in al the odds aren't so bad for Peter obi. Provided nothing drastic happens from now to election period. Also have it in mind that majority of the new voters are getting pvc for Peter obi

Las las u fit no read dis long writeup but nevertheless...

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by CSTRR: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
ejimatic:
. OBI OBI OBI! How many times did I call you ? You said 3.You cannot rule Nigeria without the following: 1. A strong party structure 2 Core North acceptability 3 The entire North approval. 4. Giving the trust and assurance to the North about the Igbo presidency 5 The support of the SS and SW. For more information , ask Ekeremadu who understands the Nigerian politics well and Osinbajo who now understands the meaning of structure after his loss n Abuja primary.
The entire north does not need to approve him.

BUHARI lost three times despite winning the core north. Infact, he won all the K states in the northwest, and still lost the election.

If not for tinubu, he would have lost again.

If obi can get some strategic majority votes in the south and some parts of the north especially the north central, he dosen't even need to win kano,and kaduna.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
fidelmarshal199:
Lol, He ended up saying nothing.

Keep them guessing
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Peter Obi has given IPOB supporters false
hope and so he won't dare dash that non
existent hope. If he tries it, the kind of
bitterness they'll throw at him will be
unprecedented and unbearable. He is
therefore condemned to continue the race
even though he's heading no where.

Sell your candidate, not bashing A man you can’t lace his shoes, private, politics or public life.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by ejimatic: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
CSTRR:

The entire north does not need to approve him.

BUHARI lost three times despite winning the core north. Infact, he won all the K states in the northwest, and still lost the election.

If not for tinubu, he would have lost again.

If obi can get some strategic majority votes in the south and some parts of the north especially the north central, he dosen't even need to win kano,and kaduna.
. Buhari never lost in Katsina even when he was in CPC .He lost three times because he was in a minority party and never aligned with the. SW.When he belonged to a majority party and SW he won the election.Can we say this of OBI now who is only known in Enugu with a state being controlled by the LP?
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Maverick777:

How many acres, what's the exact location in IB and is it family land?

uyaiIncompa.rabl

This your mention is suspicious, abi you want buy land for me? grin
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by ejimatic: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nakuza:
Which North accepted? When North Central and some part of North East like Taraba state are locked down for Peter Obi. Keep consoling yourself.
NE for Obi at the expense of Atiku? North Central fir Obi, Kwara Kogi Benue Plataeu ? Yiu made me laugh in Yoruba language! My people in the East shiukd have known better that is a journey that will lead to nowhere!
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Maverick777: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

This your mention is suspicious, abi you want buy land for me? grin
Your guess is as good as mine dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by HIPROFILE(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
How old was GEJ when he was president of Nigeria? And how did he fare?

Must we be like France? Why can't we be Africans and elect a leader irrespective of his or her age, religion, and tribe?

I bet from what you typed you believe age is a prerequisite for success, right? Tell me what has age got to do with going what is right, good and just?

Please open your eyes and don't let petty sentiment blind you.

Brother In our contemporary African setting and in this 21st century leadership system across the world, Age matters a lot.

No sentiment attached my brother I wish to see a better Nigeria before I die someday.

Age does not matter Age does not matter that was how buhari came in hence the disastrous governance please do not compare GEJ in age to the rest of them you think about GEJ is younger both in age and in mind this other guys are ruthless, tribalistic, Nepotic and selfish bigoted politicians which is not what Nigeria needs at this time.

A certain ethnic group in 2015 referred to Buhari as unrepentant fellow hence refused to vote him they saw his leadership style and knew it was never going to change unfortunately the rest political regions did not see same rather they called them unprintable names but today bro if you are not directed affected by the buhari government you have not escaped an indirect effects of having had Nigeria governed in the most barbaric way ever seen in history.

Mind you I also voted Buhari in an account to seeing him fight Corruption and Insecurity ruthlessly as they painted was on all time high during GEJ.

But what did we get GEJ was a saint afterall.
GEJ who was never a military of force personnel in his life, handled and combatted insecurity much better than a renowned retired General.

Zero tolerance in all things that matters to national interest. the only tolerance shown was on fulani herdsmen seeking for grazing route across the country in this 21st century?? who came causing havoc across the country?
Hold on…
If Obasanjo can not give a good remark on His former vice till date who am I to give him a vote of confidence?

Please bro if you are not tired of a president who will travel every now and then to the UK for medical attention, I am tired Fellow Nigerians are tired No matter what it is you gain from this people please kindly consider and also think about others.

I guess you don't know what restructuring and regional systematic governance will do to this nation but these old fools don't want it yet they want us to remain as one hence the various agitations you see here and there.

If you can tell yourself the truth, You actually know the right thing then why not do it!

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by searchlight: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Realist12:
your standards are low , you hail a governor paying salaries, saving money as a big deal we are campaigning for a visionary , Tinubu a governor that increased the states IGR , started eko Atlantic and lekki free trade zone. We don't celebrate mediocrity. Hunger, insecurity is forcing Anambrians to migrate to the southwest most preferred location is Lagos.
I don't talk to fools.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Peter Obi has given IPOB supporters false
hope and so he won't dare dash that non
existent hope. If he tries it, the kind of
bitterness they'll throw at him will be
unprecedented and unbearable. He is
therefore condemned to continue the race
even though he's heading no where.

Nostradamus of Ajegunle
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by CSTRR: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
ejimatic:
. Buhari never lost in Katsina even when he was in CPC .He lost three times because he was in a minority party and never aligned with the. SW.When he belonged to a majority party and SW he won the election.Can we say this of OBI now who is only known in Enugu with a state being controlled by the LP?
It is like you just jumped in without understanding my post.

Who is only known in Enugu?

Go and sleep off your alcohol.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Basher8583: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tellwhat:

Lol..speak for yourself. You're obviously a buharist and suffer no dey tire you or you're one of those benefiting from bad governance

Edo state and akwa ibom state will give Peter obi high numbers probably even higher than any state in South east
Rivers state too especially if wike decide not to put much energy

Then in the north Nassarawa, Benue and plateau state will give Peter obi high number..he might not win but he will get very high number thereor even win. Even southern Kaduna people will vote for Peter obi.

In the south west peter obi probably won't win any state because of Tinubu but will get high number in Lagos state and maybe ekiti state especially if APC goes for Muslim Muslim. That can make lots of Christians scared

Peter obi will clear south east as APC is a no no and now PDP is also a no but I expect APC and PDP to put up a strong fight especially using state machinery to get that 25% or thereabouts

In the north kwankwaso will most likely collect Kano from atiku and collect 3more states from atiku. They will share the north 1st and 2nd and tinubu 3rd then obi 4th

In South south Peter obi is coming 1st, Atiku 2nd and then tinubu 3rd with kwankwaso 4th

In South East Peter obi is coming 1st and then atiku 2nd, tinubu 3rd and kwankwaso 4th

In South West tinubu is coming 1st and then atiku or obi but I will say atiku 2nd, obi 3rd and kwankwaso 4th

Right now the odds probably favour atiku the most since he's most well known amongst them.

But if kwankwaso collect many north and then atiku doesn't get much vote in South east and south south then Peter obi wins

If Tinubu wins south west and doesn't win south south and high number in North due to failures of Buhari and presence of atiku/kwankwaso then Peter obi wins

So all in al the odds aren't so bad for Peter obi. Provided nothing drastic happens from now to election period. Also have it in mind that majority of the new voters are getting pvc for Peter obi

Las las u fit no read dis long writeup but nevertheless...
On the contrary, Im not lazy so I took the time to read through. All I can tell you is this. What strategy have you put in place to achieve this dreamed up figures? Because it appears you guys don't understand how politics works in Nigeria
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Kingspin(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Imortal001:
Its time to do the unthinkable. Obi is a better candidate than those two renow barawo's! I can't wait for next year!
People who claim to be sophisticated in Nigeria should equally do the right thing.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Basher8583: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
FuckDModz:

That's exactly how 100% of Tinubu and Atiku supporters behave.

If you like, vote for a corpse, you and your family will suffer for it.

Bastard!

See. Insults all over again.
I understand your frustration is as a result of the impending failure of your campaign for that lying politician
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Neoteny7: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
The only interest these people have is theirs.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by ejimatic: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
CSTRR:

It is like you just jumped in without understanding my post.

Who is only known in Enugu?

Go and sleep off your alcohol.
. Ok let me sleep as u suggested.. When I wake up I will see more clearly that OBI is just a commedian!
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by opribo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
When you take a look at all the African countries you will notice that the people are making conscious efforts at improving their image internationally.

We can't afford to be lagging behind, we must move. Peter Obi represents a new beginning, he is ready to work and die for Nigeria, I can believe in him. I cannot believe in the life of me that anyone will allow the shame we've been through this past seven years to linger any further.

The only thing they can do is how to make their country ungovernable they can't work to fix any problems only to create them. They don't understand the meaning of being creative and strategic they just sit down and travel all over the world as if that is what a leader does only.

They can't come up with a superior strategy to match Obi so they plot against him by disrupting the ongoing voter registration process. Nigeria is in the hands of God and we the people are resolved to move our country forward. I tremble at the future of a president that is another killer or that is sick.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Imortal001:
Its time to do the unthinkable. Obi is a better candidate than those two renow barawo's! I cant wait for next year!

How is he better than them? Peter obi is just wasting his time and money....he cannot , I repeat cannot be president in 2023......can he win in any southwest states. Not to talk of north........
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Joshlinks: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Maverick777:

uyaiIncomparabl

Good Afternoon sir, the location is after Ilaje farms along amuloko road in Ibadan. It is not a family land at all.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Joshlinks: 8:40pm On Feb 29
Maverick777:

uyaiIncomparabl

We still have more than 20acres available. It is not a family land and a lot of people have bought already. But most are using it for farming for now. You can reach me on 08130284026

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) / El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.