Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Killed My Stepmother And Prepared Fufu With Her Toes For Her Kids – Witch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Killed My Stepmother And Prepared Fufu With Her Toes For Her Kids – Witch (319 Views)

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) / "She Wants Me To Suck Her Toes Before Sex" / My Neighbour Needs Help In Choosing A Color For Her Toes(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My Stepmother And Prepared Fufu With Her Toes For Her Kids – Witch by Adwoabroni: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Patricia Cantoh, a 19-year-old witch has confessed on live radio that she single-handedly brought her mother's life to an end and cooked her flesh for her kids to eat.

According to Patricia, she has suffered at the hands of the woman who she referred to as a wicked stepmother since childhood.

She said that nothing good impressed her stepmother especially when she's involved, adding that she sometimes sleeps with an empty stomach after even cooking.

All this according to her, triggered her to k!ll her with her witchcraft.

Watch her speak below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/sacrfced-wicked-stepmother-prepared-fufu-toes-kids-19-year-old-witch/

Re: I Killed My Stepmother And Prepared Fufu With Her Toes For Her Kids – Witch by Nostring: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Opor
Re: I Killed My Stepmother And Prepared Fufu With Her Toes For Her Kids – Witch by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Crazy things are happening undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dating An Unmarried Grown Man Is A Red Flag! [Vid] / 保罗佩洛西因酒驾指控被捕时与警察讲话含糊不清,并试图递给他们某基金会的警察特权卡! / My Topic TOMORROW Will Cause A Lot Of COMMOTION!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.