Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

"She Wants Me To Suck Her Toes Before Sex" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Wants Me To Suck Her Toes Before Sex" (1170 Views)

I Killed My Stepmother And Prepared Fufu With Her Toes For Her Kids – Witch / My Neighbour Needs Help In Choosing A Color For Her Toes(pic) / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"She Wants Me To Suck Her Toes Before Sex" by Lechikechi: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Well everyone has their personal and private tastes. There are people who love it and others who do not. It is a very general question that an exact answer can not be determined.

READ THIS TORY

She wants me to suck her toes
"Hello,
I met this girl a few months ago and we've been seeing each other for sometime now. Last week, she told me she likes her man sucking on her toes in the bedroom and during s**

I find this quite nasty but she kept saying she enjoys it and wants me to do it to her.

My Question is for the ladies, Have you had your toes sucked on before?

How does it feel like (what sensations do you get from it) and..READ MORE..
Re: "She Wants Me To Suck Her Toes Before Sex" by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
no big deal here... as much as this is a sexual treat (just like any other) you just have to ask yourself these simple questions:

- is sukcing on toes something i want to try in the bedroom?
- does she have clean feet?
- if she demands that you do it, even if you DONT WANT TO, then you need to drop that woman?
Re: "She Wants Me To Suck Her Toes Before Sex" by dirtycoin(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Everyone has his/her sexual fantasies.

Some may sound weird while others may not.

If her toe nails are trimed and has a clean feet, you can oblige her.

If you don't want to, explain your reservation with her and agree on a suitable alternative.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Feel So Sad / I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x - Ghanaian Model Pamela Odame / Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.