Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me (17758 Views)

Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Ournaija: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
I no dey like join mouth put for religion mata. If you no like the things wey dem dey do, waka go another place wey pay you. Remember say na your so mata pass, forgot all the eating and drinking, dancing and merrying. At the last day you go give account of how you take use your life play lotto.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Deltagal: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ poster you are a big fat liar! If u knew Jehovah`s witnesses you`d know that u can leave at anytime.i wonder why u`ll come here and make a fool out of ur lying self.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Jayteena: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
If you feel like leaving a particular denomination or religion, I believe you are free. The only aspect I question is your reason for leaving your present denomination. Is it just for the celebrations or lack of them? If this is so, I really do not think the reasons are sufficient. If you leave this denomination due to these reasons, you may not be going into a new religion because of God alone.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by niyimat(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2011
@poster, the fact that you are born into a Jehovah witness home does not automatically makes you one. You are a free moral agent, so you decide which course of life you want to take yourself, nobody is goin to make that for you. If you so desire the momentary pleasures of life, nobody will prevent you from doing that. The only thing the elders in your congregation will do is to advise you otherwise, but the decision is yours.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by brainpulse: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ femoo.

I REJECT IT FOR THE OP IN JESUS NAME.

READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL . NOBODY AS APPOINTED YOU AS A JUDGE OVER ANYONE. THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE.
HE WHO THE SON OF GOD AS SET FREE HE IS FREE IN DEED.

ANY DOCTRINE THAT FORCES THINGS ON YOU, ITS NOT OF GOD, WE DON'T LONGER LIVE BY THE LAW, BUT THROUGH THE LIFE WE HAVE IN CHRIST JESUS WE MAKE ETERNAL LIFE. THAT IS THE ASSURANCE WE HAVE IN JESUS.

IF ANY DOCTRINE BINDS YOU, AND DOESN'T TEACHES JESUS CHRIST AS THE LORD AND SAVIOUR THEN IT IS A DECEIT, AND HOLY SPIRIT THAT WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS THAN ITS FROM GEHENNA.
IF GOD IS OPENING YOUR EYE TO SEE THE TRUTH YOU ARE READY TO BE ET LOOSE.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by JUO(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2011
Am tired of being a jehovah's witness.

Am really tired of being a member of this religion(jehovah's witness).

There are reasons why am tired of this religion-

(1) we don't celebrate christmas
(2) we don't cellebrate new year
(3) we don't celebrate birthdays
(4) we don't celebrate valentine's day
(5) we don't celebrate easter
(6) we don't take part in politics
(7) we don't marry outside our religion
(Cool The laws of the religion are very strict and too hard and many more which i cannot list to the end.

This religion is too hard. The laws are too hard and extremely hard to keep. I am just tired of this religion. I want to quit but the problem is that am already a member. Once you are a member there is no turning back, and am really desperate to quit. This religion deprives you of so many things,the good things of life. I just can't bear it. What do I do? I am confused.
na cult?
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by divinebeu(f): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2011
oh dear, christainity is not a religion it is the life of christ made manifest in a believer.it is real.so please you have a choice to live any church that does not celebrate the birth and resurrection of christ.because definately jesus came,died and was raised from the death.so we ought to celebrate his birth death and ressurection. that is the only way one can be saved by believing in your heart and also confessing it according to the book of romans 10 verse 9and 10  that he died and was raised from the death for your justification that is the only means of salvation. so please if jehovah witness does not preach that look for a living church where they preach that and serve the lord in spirit and truth. God bless you.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by JUO(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2011
is like most of you are Jehovah witnesses. they are old members with new ID. look at their post
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by AVISENNA: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2011
My colleague is a witness and the irony is that she is in a cage( bondage) without knowing it.They are so very averse to everything and they sound more of scientologist than christians .You are the first person that has been honest enough to express sincerity about how they feel. They just claim to know everything but they really are a bunch of people who just can't afford to be honest .
If you want to take my candid advice:QUIT, you 'll loose nothing just be focused and don't quit so that you can enjoy pleasure of life , how many of your so called witnesses would you like to marry? NONe
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by buy1get2(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2011
they are REAL curt , even worst than herbalist .worst than witch ,wizard.  join The Apostolic Faith and all your problem is SOLVED
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by atasteve: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2011
Jesus attended the marriage at can of Galilee!!! The issue that God has with us (human) is SIN. Works of law cannot deliver any man from the power of Sin, it is only Jesus that can save.

Get out of the cult before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Larrylarex(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
Nairalanders! this guy is not a JW cos if he really is he knew what to do: write a letter that u are out nd it wil b anounced that u ae no longer a JW simple. This guy only wanted his story to mk 1st page.
There ar certain things u guys do not know about Jehovah's Witnesses cos u dont ask due to hatred. For Christ sake how would u say we dont beleive in Jesus CHRIST yet we are CHRISTians it just imposible!!!
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by EPOMA(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
The thing that surprises me about Jehovah witness members are that they do not even understand how it all started. To me this group was formed under occultic means and just using the bible to deceive people.
Their founder once predicted the end of the world and was a member of Freemasons . The early watch tower logos shows that it had links with freemason and then the grave of it founder shows the same and yet innocent people just follow them blindly
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by FlamingGun: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
EPOMA:

Abysmal ignorance about JW roots! That "masonic" thing has been trounced a thousand times over - but people will believe in all sorts of stories, no matter what.

If freemasonry were an issue, no one would ever set foot in a Catholic Church or many other churches for that matter.

If you hate witnesses, at least do it for a "real" reason (I believe a Christian must not hate other human beings for anything, including their beliefs).

FG
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by gidson12(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2011
STACYM:

@poster u re not even a witness, and u don't know anything about them, just looking for attention to critizise witnesses.
exactly
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by sayso: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2011
They will not celebrate Xmass but will take Xmass Bonuses from their respective companies.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by EPOMA(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2011
FlamingGun:

EPOMA:

Abysmal ignorance about JW roots! That "masonic" thing has been trounced a thousand times over - but people will believe in all sorts of stories, no matter what.

If freemasonry were an issue, no one would ever set foot in a Catholic Church or many other churches for that matter.

If you hate witnesses, at least do it for a "real" reason (I believe a Christian must not hate other human beings for anything, including their beliefs).

FG

I do not hate JW, I do believe in the Bible not any fake churches that are everywhere preaching their own doctrine. If we want to go inton details , it will go forever.Masonic thing is  for real and is satanic. what do you guys say or describe hell as. This is the sort of teachings that are misleading.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by eeguru: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
Dear poster,
I can affirm that you are not a Jehovah's Witness. You are just seeking attention or avenue to criticize JW. If really you are, i think you know the right thing to do. Even from your post, it show a typical example of one who has never learned the truth of God's world. People who are not even JW do intensive research about these celebrations and come to the fact that they are not of christian origin. So sorry for you. JW are the most happy and contented people despite the fact that they observe bible principles and commands that seems like a burden to the world. Nobody forces a religion on you, there is freedom of worship all over the world, it is your right to choose whom you will worship. Humans are free moral agents. I grew up as non JW but learning the truth of God's world has transformed my personalities and i feel happier than ever since i embrace the truth. Even my family members that are non witnesses are so happy about it. I know your problem if actually you are a witness (of which you are not) as you claim. You want to test what the world has to offer. No one is blocking you from going, mennnn we are free moral agent. But know that what ever a man is sowing he will reap. You are a babe as regards the truth of God's world. See where you are seeking for advice! Remember Jesus words that says pass through the narrow road cos broad and spacious is the road leading into destruction and many are the ones passing through it whereas narrow is the road and cramped the way leading into life and few are the ones finding it. since you choose broad road, that is your choice and no one is taking it away from you. Stop complaining, make your decision, period.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by rewardobi(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ Poster: It is unfortunate that you allowed your desire to deceive the general public to push you into writing the above. I have to let you know here that you are not a Jehovah's Witness. All Jehovah's witnesses are convinced that all the celebrations you mentioned are not to be celebrated by true Christians from their in-depth study of the bible. Please you are free to leave! Take a pen and paper and write to your local elders requesting that you want to cease to be a member. Your letter will be announced after confirmation that you were truly the one that wrote it.Also, you can just quit! Stop attending our meetings. Please note today's date. We are few days to The War Of Armageddon as taught by the bible. If you were a witness you would have known that you may not have another time for you to come back here and beg Jehovah God for forgiveness for the insult and lies you just heaped on his name and organisation by fabricating these lies.You think you can joke with everything? Just to get attention, you have insulted Jehovah God? Because of nairaland.com? You need to quickly apologise to Jehovah because to be frank if he is going to ever forgive you even after praying, I don't know. So long!PS: As for all the respondents who are not witnesses, search you conscience and of course if you are sincere you will agree with me that this people - Jehovah's servants are the best set of people you have ever met.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by duno: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2011
rewardobi:

@ Poster: It is unfortunate that you allowed your desire to deceive the general public to push you into writing the above. I have to let you know here that you are not a Jehovah's Witness. All Jehovah's witnesses are convinced that all the celebrations you mentioned are not to be celebrated by true Christians from their in-depth study of the bible. Please you are free to leave! Take a pen and paper and write to your local elders requesting that you want to cease to be a member. Your letter will be announced after confirmation that you were truly the one that wrote it.Also, you can just quit! Stop attending our meetings. Please note today's date. We are few days to The War Of Armageddon as taught by the bible. If you were a witness you would have known th[b]at you may not have another time for you to come back here and beg Jehovah God for forgiveness for the insult and lies you just heaped on his name and organisation by fabricating these lies.You think you can joke with everything? Just to get attention, you have insulted Jehovah God? Because of nairaland.com? You need to quickly apologise to Jehovah because to be frank if he is going to ever forgive you even after praying, I don't know. [/b]So long!PS: As for all the respondents who are not witnesses, search you conscience and of course[b] if you are sincere you will agree with me that this people - Jehovah's servants are the best set of people you have ever met.[/b]

BALDERDASH!
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by ikoha: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
how did u get in involved in the first place?
how do u mean you find it hard to quit?
are there some unseen spiritual police standing behind you with ak-47 24/7?

this is really laughable because if you could post this, you can as well quit.
but remember there is a way that seemeth right to a man but the end thereof is death.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by selingel: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2011
I will only counter the statement that has spilt another lie. It didnt happened in 1914, yet you lied again about 1925. Same was repeated in 1975. Now you are saying the world is coming to an end in days again. These statements are one of the reasons, why people hate witness. I didnt want to say anything, until you came up with these war lies. Say another thing, and I will keep listening and enjoying the contributions, but no one like "Iro", lies.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by seyibrown(f): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2011
I suspect the OP is not a JW!

@ OP, if you are indeed a JW, was your placenta buried at the Kingdom Hall? grin Get a move on! Go join your sect of choice that allows you celebrate as many holidays as you want! grin
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by mitchyy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2011
I only have some few words for the poster. I hope you have achieved what you wanted? Your post has made it to the front page. Congratulations! Now you can add it to your C.V.
@everybody, we do not harass you guys with the way you worship your God or what you believe, so why being bitter about the way Jehovah's witnesses worship? Do they force you to listen to them? No!
If you don't like them, its your choice. You can choose to ignore them if you want to. Like the Scriptures said, everyone will carry his own load. Am out!
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nutridor: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2011
@rome123 Its quite unfortunate that you are saying this of Jehovah's Witnesses. I am a witness myself and I can tell you that nobody will stop you from leaving. Being a witness is by choice. I strongly believe you are not a witness but are writing this to spur up hatred for witnesses. All I will tell you is to desist from this and do not spread false lies about people you know nothing about. IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE, LEAVE! Serving Jehovah is by choice!
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by UpDates1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
i am not a witness but i advise you to stay on your religion, those things you mentioned are not that bad except, not marrying outside religion,, its not right but i dont think that is tru as i have seen some withness marrying outside religion, in the first case of christmas, you should nt be jealous seing people do it, why? there is no place it is written in the Bible, same thing applys to birthdays, unless critism like the case of John's Daughter or sth where the head was Beheaded, also for the easter, there was nothing of such and rather, a different name entirely was used, only God knows where the romans got it from, what else, New year? go and check very well, January is not the first month, you all know that, we are just following Roman calender, you can celebrate you entered a new year according to roman calender but not the worldly way people do it like they are appeasing a god, as the bible says it clearly that noting(no date) should be fixed for celebrating something unless it is on the bible,,  study the bible very well and get your head clear, if you need these proofs on the bible verses, post it and i will find them for you,,  been a long time i opened the bible, lol. just pray that our generation understands this better and choose the right way, ,
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by BabaRamo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2011
JEHOVA, aint that hebrew for something or someone?
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by BabaRamo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2011
JEHOVA, aint that hebrew for something or someone?
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2011
i am not a witness but i advise you to stay on your religion, those things you mentioned are not that bad except, not marrying outside religion

Is refusing to show interest in how the society which you are part is governed NOT BAD? HABA!

Is it true that Jehovah Witness do not take part in politics? If true then they should exempt themselves from using the roads we have, they should not use the electricity,hospitals,State/Federal Universities and other infrastructure provided by the government.

Infact they should all relocate to Igieduma where they have built their own city and let those who partake in politics enjoy the fruits of their labour.

@OP, you may have just seen the LIGHT.  grin grin grin
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by UpDates1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2011
1stCitizen:

Is refusing to show interest in how the society which you are part is governed NOT BAD? HABA!

Is it true that Jehovah Witness do not take part in politics? If true then they should exempt themselves from using the roads we have, they should not use the electricity,hospitals,State/Federal Universities and other infrastructure provided by the government.

Infact they should all relocate to Igieduma where they have built their own city and let those who partake in politics enjoy the fruits of their labour.

@OP, you may have just seen the LIGHT.  grin grin grin
that is bad only when you are a minister/prophet of God, be it a pastor, head or whatsoever, that is the way it is in the bible, just like the way a pastor should not marry more than one wife but the worshipers can if they choose to, but i dont think playing parts in politics by ordinary worshipers is bad, as i said am not a JW. am just trying to relate it to what i have seen in the bible.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by UpDates1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2011
Nobody knowa it all, that is why we need to study the bible always. i also pray God gives me the zeal to start doing that again soon, did i just say zeal,,, lol i am gonna try myself,
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by BabaRamo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2011
If Jehovah is hebrew for God, it will mean you all are worshipping the God of the Jews. Sango ni o fo oju gbogbo yin. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches / Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) / The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.