Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me (17759 Views)

Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by tjide: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2011
This is very serious issue. If you are not satisfy with your religion, then leave. Period
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by swaggerboi2011: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2011
-UpDates-:

i am not a witness but i advise you to stay on your religion, those things you mentioned are not that bad except, not marrying outside religion,, its not right but i dont think that is tru as i have seen some withness marrying outside religion, in the first case of christmas, you should nt be jealous seing people do it, why? there is no place it is written in the Bible, same thing applys to birthdays, unless critism like the case of John's Daughter or sth where the head was Beheaded, also for the easter, there was nothing of such and rather, a different name entirely was used, only God knows where the romans got it from, what else, New year? go and check very well, January is not the first month, you all know that, we are just following Roman calender, you can celebrate you entered a new year according to roman calender but not the worldly way people do it like they are appeasing a god, as the bible says it clearly that noting(no date) should be fixed for celebrating something unless it is on the bible,,  study the bible very well and get your head clear, if you need these proofs on the bible verses, post it and i will find them for you,,  been a long time i opened the bible, lol. just pray that our generation understands this better and choose the right way, ,
you said it all, thats is it
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2011
that is bad only when you are a minister/prophet of God, be it a pastor, head or whatsoever, that is the way it is in the bible, just like the way a pastor should not marry more than one wife but the worshipers can if they choose to, but i dont think playing parts in politics by ordinary worshipers is bad, as i said am not a JW. am just trying to relate it to what i have seen in the bible.

Please note: Participating in politics is not just aspiring for elective position but being active in deciding those elected to govern you and provide the basic amenities you enjoy.

IT IS WRONG NOT TO PARTICIPATE[b](Being patriotic, supporting a candidate or voting) [/b] NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE EXCEPT YOU DO NOT PLAN TO ENJOY WHAT POLITICS BRINGS LIKE GOOD ROADS etc
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Lovine: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2011
Ok please check out this website:http://www.allaboutcults.org/jehovah-witness.htm

Yes the witness don't celebrate all those things because they are worldly, but what of fornication, drunkenness, ciga, just to name but a few. I know many witnesses who do those things but I know you will say they are not true Jehovah witness. The word JEHOVAH is from which language? If you say Hebrew, there is not letter J in Hebrew alphabet, so where did it come from.  Yahweh is God is Hebrew just like Yahshua is Jesus in Hebrew too. An y religion that don't love others don't have God or your Jehovah
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by kristana(f): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2011
i sincerely doubt if u are a witness, the choice is urs anyway, jehovah gave us all the free will . . . . if u really wana leave the christian congregation dat is if u are a truly a witness wich i doubt, u may end up regreting . . . . . .serve jah wholesouled . . . . .
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by lanrewajew(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2011
two different threads about JWs on d front page. Dis people dont advertise der organisatn, but here comes Nairaland advertising them free of charge. Der must be sumfin special bout them, cos they are talkd about evrywer. People pls talk abt sumfin else nd dnt bring dis forum to disrepute. We al criticizing one denominatn after anoda without lookin inwards. He who thinks he is standing be watchful dat he is nt on his way crawlin. @OP, ur thread is Jaundiced!
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by igwenwa: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2011
if u ar tired of been a Jehovah's Witnesses u go. Sayin its too hard to go is that u hav learned the Bible Truth and come to accurate knwoledge of truth and goin away is like eating a rotten food u damned. No one will like to pick a candy lyin inside a gutter no matter hw sweet it seems.
I am appealing to all who public denounce their faith to quit and stop bringing shame and embarrasement to God's name and his people. We ar nt begging u to stay but u should remember the love u had at first, count ur blessins. Jehovah gave Isreal law on quarantine just for their health. And today he knows high rating immorality is thats why he say at Acts 15:29 dat if u carefully keep urself away from such conduct u will prosper good health for u. God's law are nt burdensome nor a restriction rather for our benefit. So think, stupid one dont think b4 makin a decision. Tell ur self the truth and implement it.
tupid one dont think b4 makin a decision. Tell ur self the truth and implement it.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by 2sleek2NV(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ OP, i think you are going about this the wrong way and this makes it look like you are not a true JW.
I have worked and skooled with JW, Eckankar, Grail message pple and i will say based on personality, they are all nice pple.
The JW pple i knw are actually very intelligent and well read (you don't sound like one) i also know them to be very reserved (always minding their biz).
this life is a choice. choose what u feel is best for you. Some of the regular christian's u seem to envy do not watch TV, do not wear trousers, no earrings (for ladies), some walk bare footed to church, some even get strokes of cane at church (Rev King) etc just to mention a few.
get ur thinking right and go about ur disassociation  the right way.

this is to the true JW guys in here. kindly shed more light on why JW peeps do not accept blood transfusion. when i was working at aba some years back as an intern, the secretary at the office was seriously ill, slumped at the office. she was rushed to a hospital after the check up and all, she needed blood. we contacted her family and they refused. this lady had a card in her purse to say (cant remember the exact words) she was JW and wont accept blood transfusion.

On a lighter note, found this a lil amusing anyways. attended a JW wedding somwhr in surulere. we had riddles and jokes, cross sword (bible competition) and finally, when it was time to give d couple gifts, a different section was created outside the reception hall for all those with gifts. you av to queue up, unwrap your gifts to show the content and you write down your name so the couple can contact you after the wedding.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by ayoola2002(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2011
@op, drink enough of 33 or gulder and go to nite club instead of vigil. Make sure u enjoy urself every night by taken one plate of pepper soup with star jare. ABORO LAN SO FOMOLUWABI
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Iyineda(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2011
I am a witness. . . of a troll-fest.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by mxxpunkxx: 12:08am On Jul 29, 2011
@rome123

I would bet my whole generation; born and unborn that you couldnt even spell the word Jehovah without a dictionary's help.

What do you mean, it's like a cult, once you are in, you dont get out? Did anybody take you to a forest and incise marks of oath onto your skin?

Did you take any oath. Boo this man!!!

Sometimes, i tell myself. why is God slow to anger. Had it been we were still in the days of Moses, "who born your generation" well to say such nasty things?

Remember what happnned to Miriam (for murmuring) and Dathan & Abiram (the sons of Korah ??); how about Ananias & Sapphirah.

OMG; leprosy for don strike you as soon as you clicked the "submit button." Ahn Ahn, i wish we go back in time when God was ready to strike you with leprosy f

for blasphemy; or rain down fire and sulphur for contorted lies.

Be careful !!!!! You may decieve us; but you would never deceive your Maker; who knows the very number of hairs on your head
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:26am On Jul 29, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

@rome123

I would bet my whole generation; born and unborn that you couldnt even spell the word Jehovah without a dictionary's help.

What do you mean, it's like a cult, once you are in, you dont get out? Did anybody take you to a forest and incise marks of oath onto your skin?

Did you take any oath. Boo this man!!!

Sometimes, i tell myself. why is God slow to anger. Had it been we were still in the days of Moses, "who born your generation" well to say such nasty things?

Remember what happnned to Miriam (for murmuring) and Dathan & Abiram (the sons of Korah ??); how about Ananias & Sapphirah.

OMG; leprosy for don strike you as soon as you clicked the "submit button." Ahn Ahn, i wish we go back in time when God was ready to strike you with leprosy f

for blasphemy; or rain down fire and sulphur for contorted lies.

Be careful !!!!! You may decieve us; but you would never deceive your Maker; who knows the very number of hairs on your head
Since when did God appoint you as his spokesman? Mscheeeeeeeew the guy nor wan do again na by force?

Errr poster come a join my chiurch grin grin grin grin boooty booooty boooty everywhere oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by mxxpunkxx: 12:55am On Jul 29, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

Since when did God appoint you as his spokesman? Mscheeeeeeeew the guy nor wan do again na by force?

Errr poster come a join my chiurch grin grin grin grin booooty everywhere oh grin grin grin grin

Louder mschew!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:02am On Jul 29, 2011
@OP
Na only for Internet we go see POOR MAN DEY SAY HIM DON TIRE TO RICH. U are not a Jehovah's Witness for crying out loud. Stop running ur mouth. How much did u realize from reducing ur self esteem. Using such vile tactics to get ur topic on Nairaland front page, did it add anytin to ur life span. GET A LIFE DUDE. @OP
Na only for Internet we go see POOR MAN DEY SAY HIM DON TIRE TO RICH. U are not a Jehovah's Witness for crying out loud. Stop running ur mouth. How much did u realize from reducing ur self esteem. Using such vile tactics to get ur topic on Nairaland front page, did it add anytin to ur life span. GET A LIFE DUDE.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by rezzy: 1:52am On Jul 29, 2011
Im 101% sure you are not a Witness. You have the right to practise any religion of your choice, why then make a noise about leaving?. You can gently walk away without coming to Nairaland. So my dear hurry up and leave
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by JSL(f): 5:26am On Jul 29, 2011
Its obvious that poster has always wanted to wear Christmas rubber eyeglass and canvas (the type that shows different lights when they are marching with it). Please do from now on.
Christmas chicken and rice too is only reserved for Christmas, so he has not eaten it since he was born.
Plus he secretly misses going from house to house so that people will dash him money. Please henceforth you are free to.
Secondly they don't care if you celebrate birthdays, new year, anymore. Its obvious you have been doing it secretly for ages. So feel free to go beg for cake in every birthday bash because na only there your longer throat go for fit solve. okpokiyo throat.
Valentine restrictions, no way henceforth. Go ahead and buy all the plastic flowers, even go naked, and feel free to have an orgy, maybe after nine months when you open your door and find three baskets with babies inside crying "daddy!" valentine would no longer be shacking you. you could even get lucky and catch the virus.
Politics? Of course feel free to strangle yourself with political matters, rig elections and maybe they might do you a favor and slit your throat while you are trying to run with one ballot box. Like all the politics have solved anything.
Laws? Go ahead and be a barbarian, people like you don't need to be governed by any principle. Go far into the rainforest where your mates are and feel free to do whatsoever you please. It sure is a free world dude.Ewenolomwanre.

But sure i know you aint a witness. You are just one smelly orangutan who has been in a zoo for too long seeking for attention.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Isokoman1(m): 5:43am On Jul 29, 2011
@Rome123.
You can leave whenever you want.
Saying that JW don't believe in going to heaven, please think of the "Lords prayer". Just the beginning,

I will advised you to open your bible to Matthew 6:9,10. Where Jesus taught his disciples to pray, our father in heaven, "Let your kingdom come, let your WILL be done, as in heaven also upon the earth"

So where will that kingdom cone to?
What about God's WILL that is already in heaven(when Jesus was speaking those words) to come to the earth?
If Jesus prayer are to be answer by God, there must be a paradise earth for that prayer to be fulfilled.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by cloud7: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2011
My Brother I doubt if you are a Witness,But in any case, It is rare to find a Nigerian Jehovah Witness who has not seen or heard information exposing the dishonesty of the organisation. Why, then, do they not see a problem? Evidently, something else has prevented them from objectively analyzing factual information concerning their religion and its history.

The greatest fear of a Witness is not SATAN or WITCHES,but INTERNET and APOSTATE. By Satan's grace,you became a member and if you intend decamping,inbox me on awaitingresult@yahoo.com. so I can l tell you some secret on how you can regain your freedom and if you choose to remain there,will also expose some secret of what the devil has in stock for you.
[color=#006600][/color] cry
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by MrKelly: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2011
For a start, I am not a Jehovah’s witness but I bet that the OP is not a witness just like me, except if he is being manipulated by his father, the devil to spread these lies. It’s a pity that he chosed to rubbish a religion that is based on true biblical doctrine.

I have relatives that are witnesses and I used to worship with them way back in school when I go to spend my hols with them. I always dreamed of becoming a full member of recent, except that it has been very difficult to convince my wife that Jehovah’s Witness is not what people think it is. It is indeed a true religion.

Shame on the op. He need to ask for forgiveness from God
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Bestglo(f): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2011
@ op, if u can't stay, waka , religion is not by force
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by conquerorb: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2011
@all, dont know y u are responding to thi-attention-seeker. you are are tired of somthing and you can't leave?see y i say he's seeking attention/or just want this topic rolling to please /soothe his selfish ego.not funny, if you ask me.you dont like them, get outtttttttttt.there are millins of churches in the world go take your pick if you like ,be a fanatic or better still an artaist.nough said.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by niyimat(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2011
Dear brother eeguru, you have just hit the nail at is very head, as for the poster I doubt if you are a JW in the first place, may be you just attend christian meetings as a bench warmer since your cradle, but I think its high time you put on your senses of reasoning, be sincere with yourself ,evaluate, weigh differences, ask questions and make research from your own bible yourself if these things you put the fore are biblical or not. Instead of coming here to take spiritual advice from strangers many of which are of low debased life style. If you want to join them, go ahead and do its a free world man. Remember, we will all pay a prize whether we follow the broad road or the narrow road.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by 702: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2011
OP is still a minor, dnt worry dear once u grow up u cud change under nobody's influence!

U r welcome to church of satan if u care!
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by anyerhovwo(f): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2011
@ rome123, it's obvious you are not a witness, no one is forcing you to be a witness, you have your life to live and if you have perceptive powers, you would be able to distinguish right from wrong, if you decide to use the world to the full(enjoy), you will carry your own load(i.e. suffer the consequences) Am a witness and will continue be one.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by michylabo(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2011
When i read threads like dis and listen to how ignorant most pple are abt witnesses and the teachings from the bible, their past e.t.c., i just cannot wait to finish my study and become a member. I have seen peeps making ref to 1914, 1925, 1975 even 2020 if need be, The truth gets brighter and brighter. C.T Russel was a Catholic. It took time b4 him and his associates fully grasped the truth. Atleast everyone can bear witness that since then, Jw's preach dat no one knows when d end wld come. So all those making ref to those past dates shld ve a rethink. I tell u thou from experience, these JW pple r the only religion that try, for emphasis i repeat myself, that try to live by bible standards no matter how hard. They teach d truth from d bible, better than others. The truth is hard to believe and its very unpopular.
@ Poster u beta be more constructive next time wit ur criticism. NL is for serious minds. When i saw the topic i was interested only to find out that u were just seeking attention and got pissed. Talk abt sports or science or something else,
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2011
Im not a member of JW but the poster is a big joker. I av JW members as relatives & i must confess; they are the best set of ppl u can think of on d surface of d earth. down to heart, humble, non violent & very very tolerant. They might have these biblical principles that seem unacceptable 2 other xtians but i tell u; far better than the so called conventional xtians.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by TOXTOX: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2011
I happen to be an active witness and I'm very proud to say that - it's realy a priviledge if you know what I'm talking about.

The fact that the poster is a witness (of which I seriously doubt because this might be  due to the fact that he is looking for cheap / immediate attention on the forum) and he is finding it difficult to disassociate shows that his conscience may still be at work - otherwise, you dont need anybody's advice.

The beautiful thing is that JW's kingdom halls are always open for people that wish to come in and there is free exit at thesame time. The choice is yours. Remember, you are there to serve God and not human.

Now you will be incuring the wrath of Almighty God Jehovah if you lie and you know what that means. You know the consequences of that.

JW is an organisation of people who are ready to serve God in truth. It is never a CULT!!! We do not cast spell on people and neither do we stop people from leaving the organisation.

Like someone wrote ealier, if you are a member and you seize to associate, efforts will be made to get you back into the fold and this is done prayerfully - but if you are bent on moving away, then we let you be. As we know, sometimes satan shows himself as angel of light and thereby blindfold his prey - but Jesus said who is that shephard that will loose one of his hundred sheeps that will not leave the ninety-nine in seach of the lost one? That is where persistence on the part of other members comes in - especially the "Shephards" in the person of the Overseers. They will not be happy to loose any of there flocks - their members, because as Jesus said, they will render an account.

As it is, the choice is yours. You can either choose to go or to stay. Everyone will account for his or her activities when it is time. Most importantly to the poster, I will advice you - STOP LYING!!!
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Beync(f): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2011
Op, u r absolutely wrong wen u say once u enter dr is no goin back Cos dr is freedom of entry and so exit. U need not to moan over d whole thin is tyin u down, some peeps has gone gone and came bak whil other find dr way. One truth u r not a JW even thou ur parent r does'nt make one. Op, u r absolutely wrong wen u say once u enter dr is no goin back Cos dr is freedom of entry and so exit. U need not to moan over d whole thin is tyin u down, some peeps has gone gone and came bak whil other find dr way. One truth u r not a JW even thou ur parent r does'nt make one.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Beync(f): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2011
See wat u r bringin to ursef, God must be happy wit u nw rght? WeHumans get depressd in schools, work places, in relationships, homes etc talk more of religion, ofcurse satan is bent on seein snarin u away frm servin God wit all those loads of packages u think u missin. If Freedom is wat u r lookin 4, d ball is in ur courtSee wat u r bringin to ursef, God must be happy wit u nw rght? WeHumans get depressd in schools, work places, in relationships, homes etc talk more of religion, ofcurse satan is bent on seein snarin u away frm servin God wit all those loads of packages u think u missin. If Freedom is wat u r lookin 4, d ball is in ur court
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by MyJoe: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2011
1stCitizen:

Please note: Participating in politics is not just aspiring for elective position but being active in deciding those elected to govern you and provide the basic amenities you enjoy.

IT IS WRONG NOT TO PARTICIPATE[b](Being patriotic, supporting a candidate or voting) [/b] NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE EXCEPT YOU DO NOT PLAN TO ENJOY WHAT POLITICS BRINGS LIKE GOOD ROADS etc
Participating in politics, whether by voting or being voted for, is a matter of choice. It is your right and no one forces you to exercise your rights, just as no one forces you to take water from the public tap. This is recognised by all liberal democratic constitutions. And it is also commonsensical -  you can't force me to participate in any form of association against my will. But this choice should be exercised freely at the individual level. So the only problem with the JW case is that a central authority has decreed that members should not participate in politics and so ALL members do not. That is wrong.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Noghayin03(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2011
Cheap blackmail,u r just seeking 4 attention.In case u want to know,just write a letter to the local congregation saying u want to quit n they wil confirm u r d writer,dats all.
If u r a JW then u must b a thorn in d flesh,n ur luv 4 meriment,not truth n salvation put u in d broad road n u know were dat leads to.Bt if u r nt a Jw n u try to tarnish their image,i leave u to God(Jehovah).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches / Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) / The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.