Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me (17752 Views)

Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by cert(f): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2011
Be carefull that you dont incur God's wrath with your false claims and pretence of being a Jehovah's Witness. Spewing such blatant lies wont get you nowhere but would only bring you God's judgement. I leave you to your distorted conscience.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by kpolli(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2011
agro don catch person
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by kindla(f): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2011
Of course you can leave. There is such a thing as "disassociation" in which you write to your Body of Elders to say you no longer  want to be a witness. The Body of Elders may invite you to hear out your reasons for not wanting to continue. You may refuse the meeting. Alternatively, they may send two Elders to confirm that you wrote the letter. If confirmed, a short announcement is made to your Congregation to say you have voluntarily chosen not to be a witness anymore.

Choosing to disassociate is treated as ex-communication (disfellowship) with the attendant consequences.

You could spare yourself all that by simply fading away (i.e. skipping meetings, not participating in field service, etc.). This will put you first on "irregular" status, then after six months of not participating in field service and reporting time, on "inactive" status. Fading away offers less pain compared to disassociation or ex-communication. It gives you time to buy time - find new friends, move to a new locality if you can afford it, still talk to active witnesses without necessarily being shunned (although you may be considered "bad association" or may be "marked", etc.

Now you know.U were neva a jw stop saying wat u dont b4 ur mouth puts u into trouble.am a full member.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by kindla(f): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2011
Of course you can leave. There is such a thing as "disassociation" in which you write to your Body of Elders to say you no longer  want to be a witness. The Body of Elders may invite you to hear out your reasons for not wanting to continue. You may refuse the meeting. Alternatively, they may send two Elders to confirm that you wrote the letter. If confirmed, a short announcement is made to your Congregation to say you have voluntarily chosen not to be a witness anymore.

Choosing to disassociate is treated as ex-communication (disfellowship) with the attendant consequences.

You could spare yourself all that by simply fading away (i.e. skipping meetings, not participating in field service, etc.). This will put you first on "irregular" status, then after six months of not participating in field service and reporting time, on "inactive" status. Fading away offers less pain compared to disassociation or ex-communication. It gives you time to buy time - find new friends, move to a new locality if you can afford it, still talk to active witnesses without necessarily being shunned (although you may be considered "bad association" or may be "marked", etc.

Now you know.U were neva a jw stop saying wat u dont b4 ur mouth puts u into trouble.am a full member.
cert:

Be carefull that you dont incur God's wrath with your false claims and pretence of being a Jehovah's Witness. Spewing such blatant lies wont get you nowhere but would only bring you God's judgement. I leave you to your distorted conscience.
TOXTOX:

I happen to be an active witness and I'm very proud to say that - it's realy a priviledge if you know what I'm talking about.

The fact that the poster is a witness (of which I seriously doubt because this might be  due to the fact that he is looking for cheap / immediate attention on the forum) and he is finding it difficult to disassociate shows that his conscience may still be at work - otherwise, you dont need anybody's advice.

The beautiful thing is that JW's kingdom halls are always open for people that wish to come in and there is free exit at thesame time. The choice is yours. Remember, you are there to serve God and not human.

Now you will be incuring the wrath of Almighty God Jehovah if you lie and you know what that means. You know the consequences of that.

JW is an organisation of people who are ready to serve God in truth. It is never a CULT!!! We do not cast spell on people and neither do we stop people from leaving the organisation.

Like someone wrote ealier, if you are a member and you seize to associate, efforts will be made to get you back into the fold and this is done prayerfully - but if you are bent on moving away, then we let you be. As we know, sometimes satan shows himself as angel of light and thereby blindfold his prey - but Jesus said who is that shephard that will loose one of his hundred sheeps that will not leave the ninety-nine in seach of the lost one? That is where persistence on the part of other members comes in - especially the "Shephards" in the person of the Overseers. They will not be happy to loose any of there flocks - their members, because as Jesus said, they will render an account.

As it is, the choice is yours. You can either choose to go or to stay. Everyone will account for his or her activities when it is time. Most importantly to the poster, I will advice you - STOP LYING!!!
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Estyrhema(f): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2011
y r u guys pouring fire and brimstone on some1 because he talks abt leaving a denomination?

hw come u guys (JW) believe u r d only denomination doing the right thing and every other denomination wrong

@op; jst shut up and fade out, its nt by force although it will affect ur relationship with ur family bt if u feel u r doin the right thingy , jst go ahead. wink
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by darlous(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2011
If u are still under ur parent's roof or u are stil beign fend for by your parent, i'l advice u not to think of quiting now 'cos there'll be more problems afta the "quit" so, i'l advise u quit when u're capable of taking care of urself. Shekeena
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by otiigba1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2011
well if you are tired of jehova witness try worshiping
"AMADIOHA" you never know you might like it grin grin grin grin no seriously why not quit! you are not contracted are you?
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by ibukunobi: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2011
To 1sCitizen,
I observed you have a myopic view of what JW is talking about. You just have to remove pride first before you can understand the Pure Language of JW.
One of your headache is that we dont leave by LAW again. It is true, but we still live by OBEDIENCE that saved NOAH and family. You would have ask JOB of old to curse God and stop citing Jesus example, am sure you are hammering oon jesus example to cover your careless sinful behaviour.
It is your type that end up become false Pastors tomorrow because you will know how to twist the truth and make sense out of it. Thank God Somebody answered your question and your felt defeated but that never changed you because the TRUTH is not in you, a typical APOSTATE.
You claimed JW dont do politics, is that a Sin? Do JW pay tax? yes. Do you pay TAX? no. But you want to join politics and embezzle money as usual. Good, Jesus is no part of the world and yet he still live in this world so you do not have the right to tell JW to leave this world.
You will never see any jw practising such thing as 419,embezzling money,falsyfying records. God is not a God of disorderlines just as your pple do with harloting with politicians, but he is a God of orderlines, so we are no part of your shameful system of things. Soon God will take over this dying system and transform it to a paradise for me and you to live if only you change your lifestyles(READ DAN.2:44 AND REV.17:10)
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by mxxpunkxx: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2011
yem-yem:

Im not a member of JW but the poster is a big joker. I av JW members as relatives & i must confess; they are the best set of ppl u can think of on d surface of d earth. down to heart, humble, non violent & very very tolerant. They might have these biblical principles that seem unacceptable 2 other xtians but i tell u; far better than the so called conventional xtians.

3 trailer-loads of Henessy for you!!

Mr Kelly:

For a start, I am not a Jehovah’s witness but I bet that the OP is not a witness just like me, except if he is being manipulated by his father, the devil to spread these lies. It’s a pity that he chosed to rubbish a religion that is based on true biblical doctrine.

I have relatives that are witnesses and I used to worship with them way back in school when I go to spend my hols with them. I always dreamed of becoming a full member of recent, except that it has been very difficult to convince my wife that Jehovah’s Witness is not what people think it is. It is indeed a true religion.

Shame on the op. He need to ask for forgiveness from God

What you gon' drink, uhhhmmmm, Fanta? lol
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Sacarstic: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2011
@Poster,i am very much sure you are not a JW,i use to be a JW,got married as a JW and had a kid as a JW,i left the organization 3 months ago having spent over 10yrs with them. I left on my own volition because i wanted to move on with life and pursue a course which otherwise i will not be able to do if i remain as a JW. It was not a difficult task as you want to make people believe from your post; after careful consideration of my decision, i wrote a formal letter of disassociation to the Congregation and that brought and end to my membership with the organization. The vow i made in the first place during my baptism as a JW was to God and not to man or the organization and so i was not interested in what people or my family will say. The beauty of life is the fact that we all have a "CHOICE" as to how we want to live our life. It is our fundamental right as humans and a free will from God to us to choose how we want to serve him. I doubt if it is an exclusive preserve of any religion.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Sacarstic: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2011
@Poster,i am very much sure you are not a JW,i use to be a JW,got married as a JW and had a kid as a JW,i left the organization 3 months ago having spent over 10yrs with them. I left on my own volition because i wanted to move on with life and pursue a course which otherwise i will not be able to do if i remain as a JW. It was not a difficult task as you want to make people believe from your post; after careful consideration of my decision, i wrote a formal letter of disassociation to the Congregation and that brought an end to my membership with the organization. The vow i made in the first place during my baptism as a JW was to God and not to man or the organization and so i was not interested in what people or my family will say. The beauty of life is the fact that we all have a "CHOICE" as to how we want to live our life. It is our fundamental right as humans and a free will from God to us to choose how we want to serve him. I doubt if it is an exclusive preserve of any religion.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2011
I find it funny $ sori too that ur minds can easily be manipulated in nl. Let me state categorically that d poster is neither born/raised a witness. that's all i hav to say.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by wazobiang: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2011
The finer things in life are personal. The grass is greener on the other side. But don't live and die in regret.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by odusboy: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2011
Your problem is that you are at no time a serious person in life that is the reason why a personal matter like that of your religion you are taking it out to the whole world to know. You are just so dumb, But as an advice ton you make that decision very fast because your life depends on it and you better make the right one for your own good am not asking you not to leave but ton think properly before your you take any step do you think it will be better if you go out ask anybody that have your interest at heart and the reply you will get is but the truth. THERE IS NOTHING TO GAIN OUT THERE SO IF YOU GO YOU WILL LOSE JUST TRY IT AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF. cry
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by johnnyb1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2011
sorry pips but how do i attach a pic to any post. tahnks
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by grandstar(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2011
You are not a witness. Or were never one.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2011
My brother leave! leave!! leave!!! Christianity is a relationship with God through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Christ has set us free. Being religious is a bondage but being a child of God sets you free. The Bible says if the Son of man shall set you free you shall be free indeed. Look for a good Bible believing church. Since there are many funny misleading churches today, I will recommend the following churches to you: Assemblies of God Church; Deeper Life Bible Church and Foursquare Gospel Church. It is well. God bless you.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by PwOnder(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2011
JEHOVAH WITNESSES’ OMISSIONS

Jehovah witnesses’s Holy Bible named New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures is incompleted. Jehovah Witnesses know that if they add the verses below to their Holy Bible, the verses below will expose their false belief or doctrine.

I sorry them in other hand. This is what God says about such action. For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life and out of the Holy City, and from the things, which are written in this book. (Revelation 22:18-19)

1. Matthew 17:21

2. Matthew 18:11

3. Matthew 23:14

4. Mark 7:16

5. Mark 9:44

6. Mark 9:46

7. Mark 11:26

8. Mark 15:28

9. Luke 23:17

10. John 5:4

11. Act 24:7

12. Acts 28:29

13. Acts 8:37

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming them-selves into the apostle of Christ.

And no marvel for satan himself is transformed unto an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministries also transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
(2 Corinthians 11:13-15)

he that has an ear let him hear.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Billionz(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2011
Who/wat's stopping u?
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2011
@ibukun obi
To 1sCitizen, I observed you have a myopic view of what JW is talking about. You just have to remove pride first before you can understand the Pure Language of JW. One of your headache is that we dont leave by LAW again. It is true, but we still live by OBEDIENCE that saved NOAH and family. You would have ask JOB of old to curse God and stop citing Jesus example, am sure you are hammering oon jesus example to cover your careless sinful behaviour. It is your type that end up become false Pastors tomorrow because you will know how to twist the truth and make sense out of it. Thank God Somebody answered your question and your felt defeated but that never changed you because the TRUTH is not in you, a typical APOSTATE. You claimed JW dont do politics, is that a Sin? Do JW pay tax? yes. Do you pay TAX? no. But you want to join politics and embezzle money as usual. Good, Jesus is no part of the world and yet he still live in this world so you do not have the right to tell JW to leave this world. You will never see any jw practising such thing as 419,embezzling money,falsyfying records. God is not a God of disorderlines just as your pple do with harloting with politicians, but he is a God of orderlines, so we are no part of your shameful system of things. Soon God will take over this dying system and transform it to a paradise for me and you to live if only you change your lifestyles(READ DAN.2:44 AND REV.17:10)

Again another one of the lost souls spews out garbage from the depths of hell. How come you guys' posts or responses to comments on issues of your cult are always regurgitations of unintelligent filth and demonic insults you swallow in your Kingdom Hall? Can't you guys tackle issues rather than name calling?

You say I felt defeated in another post? Sorry, the person who replied showed so much candor which is rare in your sect and I chose not to spoil the flow but stated categorically that he was wrong and still maintain that till date.

Listen to your dumb comment that you do not live by law. Are you okay? Yet you murder your kids daily because your demented minds think you are living by these laws.

However take time to reflect inwards on your miserable self how he was way better than you because he claims he is not your member
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by wandyvirus(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2011
Interesting post. I am a Jehovah's witness,I am proudly one too! I have never seen or heard that witnesses hold their members to ransom. I was baptized Nov 12 1994.I don't feel superior to any other christian organizations cos we know from the scriptures that we should not be egoistic or contentious(Phil 2:3).I have been disfellowshipped for wrong conduct in the past and i choose to stay and get re-instated within a year after i have given clear evidence that my conduct is in line with Jehovah's requirements for his servants.I have all of my family members as witnesses,but we all decided to get baptized based on informed decision and it was never forced.A witness is not some one who attends our Kingdom hall, no it is someone who has studied the bible and has a basic understanding of what the bible teaches and realizes that it is best to conform your life in harmony with Jehovah's standards.It is tough to be one in a world that is saturated with so much decadence,but the bible does not leave us in the dark as to the real force behind the deplorable conditions in the world(Rev 12:9 , Eph 2:2, 1Jon 5:19) The bible also points out that not everything we do is acceptable to Jehovah as such we need to carefully examine if these things are so(Eph 5:6-11);so celebration that the world holds high are constantly examined to see if their origins are not found in some kind of paganism. The truth is Satan will want us to all serve him whether we know it or not and try to promote false religious ideas in the guise of celebrating God.Witnesses do not fall into such traps. No witness miss birthdays, Christmas and the list of things the poster mentioned for two reasons, 1. They know what the roots are and they are sure that it is repulsive to Jehovah 2. They realize that throughout human history the majority has been wrong when it comes to the issue of religion and worship of God.This truth is once again found in these scriptures( Rev 12:9,Matt 7:13,14)
The poster is NOT a JW. I am and i am sure anyone who is will not list such mundane things as reasons why he feels frustrated.I had every reason to be sad and angry when i was excommunicated but i had also known that my way of life was wrong and false. I could not claim to serve a clean God and still practice what he hates so when the discipline came i realized that i was in the wrong and Jehovah was right. The JWs are very wonderful people who love themselves so so much. I have been to countries where i know no one; the moment i ask the taxi to take me to a Kingdom hall i know i am home.That is what our lord and master Jesus Christ says will identify his disciples(John 13:34,35)
I rest my case.For members here who are JW please add me on FB https://www.facebook.com/Wandyvirus. Thanks!
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2011
I think the poser is depressed or simply seeking attention.

If you felt that your religion does not permit you to act in certain ways which is acceptable to you, you leave to join the one that will permit you.

i have studied religion privately and I do not think quiting the Jehovah's Witness faith is that difficult. I understand that it is your choice

Logically speaking, I believe you have a problem of conscience. You believe your faith's expectation is valid but just too non-conformist.

By the way, if you must know, Christmas and Easter were once banned in England by the Puritan Government in The early 16th century as being of pagan origin without any directive on it from Christ himself.

So I think your faith is in order with regard to that. By the way, religion will not earn you salvation. your application of the directive of Christ in the Bible will
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2011
Just try and see this movie "another perfect stranger" directed by
SHANE SOOTER and JEFFERSON MOORE
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by njira(f): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2011
I myself was raised a Seventh Day Adventist. it however reached a point in my life when whenever someone asked me my denomination i told them i just wanted to be known to be a Christian. Am not interested in any other name than Christian, thats the only name i want
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by cameronese(m): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2011
We are Jehovah's Witnesses and we do speak out fearlessly. We are convinced that we serve the only true God Jehovah based on his principles as found in the bible.

1. Some people here speak about not living by the laws: Don't forget that God has clear written laws for his people which must be obeyed.

Then, it's our principles and obligations to obey such laws. Not living under the law simply don't mean you should disobey God's command!

It mean that, in as much as obedience to the law is essential, it's the grace of God that will save us.

Eg: During the time of Israelites, anyone who commit sins get immediate consequences (in some cases, instant death).

Today the death of Jesus Christ has made it posssible for such person to be forgiven.

That is because we now live under the "grace" though the death of Jesus Christ.

Therefore, living by the grace doen't mean to be lawless just as many go on commiting sins believing that they are covered by the grace.

No wonder, immoralities and other forms of sins abounds in places of worships because they wrongly conclude that the laws are not meant for them.

We Jehovah's Witnesses obey God's commands no matter how difficult they seems (ofcourse they're not)

2. The poster says: "Once you join, it's difficult to leave" Yes! it is, because once you are God's Servant (JW), you come to know his requirements,
you come to know the consequences of disobeying such requirements. It's always difficult because you know the consequences of doing so. The consequences are not from Jehovah's Wtnesses but from God himself whom you've come to know about. God put malediction and blessings before his children- De 11:26 (Serve him and enjoy the blessings, disobey him and go with the malediction) so the choice is yours to make.

3. Jehovah's Witnesses are not "Cults", we are plain christians, easily assessible, we come to your houses to preach what the bible says and our places of worship is free and open for every honest hearted individuals to asses at all time, our publications are public and we even bring it to your doorsteps. Is that how Cults do

We do not hold anyone back from leaving but rather encourage him to stay because staying means life.

If you would like to know more about Jehovah's Witnesses and what we believe, simple contact http://www.watchtower.org/ or contact any Jehovah's Witness near you. We'll be glad to answer all your questions.

Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is it's desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever- 1John 2:17
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by rome123: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
@mexzie you sound like a witness.mind you,i am not mocking jehovah's organization.am only expressing my mind.you said the end will soon come which i know but when is it going to come.sometimes i doubt if god's kingdom will ever come.how long are we going to continue to wait.i am sick and tired of the whole thing.i have always hated this religion right from birth.am just in it just because my parents are in it.i don't go to field service but still i was made a ministerial servant.am not happy about that.every sunday i will have to go to meeting(lecture and watchtower study),every friday i will have to go to another meeting again(theocratic ministry school)on saturday wednesday,thursday,i will have to go to preaching.meem,it is too stressful.no time for you to rest.sometimes i doubt if this is the true religion.sometimes i even doubt if god realy exist.am not even sure if i will marry a witness.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by SOGBODILE(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
please follow your conscience and be principled make your own decision
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by TrueSeeker(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
I was brought up a Muslim, but left the religion because of lack of love I observed in the religion. I once associated with  different churches, before I started study with JW in 1995. I have never met such wonderful people in my life, very friendly and loving. They are always there for me, the body of elders are caring, I am mostly amazed with their young the way they comments in the meetings. They are collective understanding of the Bible is beyond compare to any christian denominations, all of their members are Bible students. Anytime I travel out of Lagos I am always welcome anywhere I found a witness, they are true brothers,  I can't dream of living such a warm and loving environment.

@OP
rome123 or whatever you call your ID.
Although you claimed to be a witnesses I think you are a lazy person  who think it is a burden doing the preaching work. As different contributors have said it is a free world, you can choose any religion you like, if you wish you could choose to be a muslim, or a catholic, or a C&S, CAC or an atheist, wherever your laziness and desire push you to always remember I told you this day there is no any religious organisations that love permeate their members like Jehovah's Witnesses.

And do this for the sake of clarity come back to this thread and post whatever your decision is.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by true2god: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ poster i dont know how sincere u r. But if actually u were/are area baptized witness, the follwing questions were asked before u got baptized:

1) on the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, hav u repented of ur sins and dedicated to Jehova to do his will?

2) do u understand that ur dedication and baptism identify u as one of Jehova's witnessed (not christians, as they were 1st called and presntly called) in association with God's 'spirit-directed' organization (a.k.a WATCHTOWER GOSPEL AND TRACT SOCIETY-WGTS). 7

Our Lord Jesus Christ made it very clear, 'baptizing them in the name of the father (JEHOVAH/YAHWEH) and of the Son (JESUS CHRIS) and of the HOLY SPIRIT.

This is just one of the less than 0.5% twist the organization has employed.

No matter hw sincere/honest an organization might seem outside, if the keep fluctuating on God's word like NEPA (light always getting brigher falshood) pls runnnn frm dat orgaanization. Thank u
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Chidiansel: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2011
Accepting christ,or embracing any form of religion is a choice not by compulsion.And u shuld accept d consequences of ur choice.I accepted wit all my heart not by compulsion but by choice.Xtianity is sweet if u see christ as ur role model;if u accept Him as ur lord &personal;if u follow his std thru d aid of holy spirit who stands as ur guardian;and also taking decision to live a clean and decent(both in d secret &open).Living a deceptive or double std life &stil claims to b a xtian wuld make u unfulfilled.That is one.Again,dogmatic impartations,inconsequential doctrines(ofcourse doctrinal errors),and various forms of artificialities introduced into d church for self-seeking purposes ar abberation and  hav swayed many far frm d pathway of Christ and follow trivialities.So many worshippers dwell  so much on d strict observation of these man-made doctrines,dat they often relegate d std of Christ to d background.Any denomination dat does not accept d power of Christ,in miracles or transformation of one's situation thru prayers;dat does not believe in d efficacy of prayers;dat does not accept d sonship of Christ,His divinity&link to father;dat does not believe in d existence and power of holy spirit;dat does not believe in heaven and hell has gone astray.Jehovah witness rarely believes in d aforementioned.Their is configured to suit their self-seeking parochial obnoxious beliefs,most of which ar unscriptural,piloted by so-called elders,most of which ar confused.In J.Witness,there is no assurance of salvation.Dear poster,if u ar not comfortable where u worship,then d decision is urs.But  if am to say,u shuld part ways wit J.witness and follow ur heart.Dat wuld mark d begining of ur liberation.People call me names,but i stand by d truth which is bitter anyway.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by Nimshi: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2011
Jehovah's witnesses (JWs) pretend their religion is 'hard', thatis: it has rules more stringent thanall other religions; this is usually a prelude to concluding that only exceptional people could truly be part of their religion.

This reasoning is self-serving, and untrue.

Even with their extensive rules on sex and s.exual matters, tens of thousands (the last statistic I recall quotes 40,000) are excommunicated yearly for s.exual offences. Add to that the p.edophile scandals the JW top hierarchy have spent tons of $ to cover up. These p.edophile scandals have been public in the US; the situation in less democratic countries could only be imagined.

The JW religion has been described as a paradise for p.edophiles; this characterisation is not an exaggeration.
Re: Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me by vitality22(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do / Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches / Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.