Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK (50767 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by HelipsTech: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-uk-police-detain-ekweremadu-wife/

Watin Deputy Senate president need human parts for?

See our leaders,drug lords, kidnappers, human parts harvesters, thieves etc
God help us

Be OBI-dient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by joepepsy(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Non of your friend is named Okoro grin grin liar.
SHINJA:
Fear Igbo people..

They can do anything for money...

No wonder my good friend okoro hate visiting the East...

God bless southsouth and southwest..

One brothers

3 Likes

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by ufotunang: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Two Nigeria government officials harvesting a child organs.. disgrace to Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Aidejay(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Aaaaaaaaaa!

Shirabaga shiraborgoh,

Wonders shall never end.

It's unbelievable. I don't believe this shit.
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
The only bad thing about this arrest is that they will get a comfy cell and probably serve no more than 10ys .

They should be repatriated back to fave jungle justice
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by frog12: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
the end for the man.
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Komu1048(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
SamuelOamen:

Igbos wise up don't support them against your people ekweremadu, Abba kyari that did worse, where is he. How come they never discover that in the east. It is a conspiracy, a Senator and organ? be wise
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Ouchbabe(f): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
What a shame. Heartless couple. Thank God it's abroad, your money cannot save you, your political affiliation cannot save you, bribery cannot save you. You will face the full consequences of your malicious, wicked act.
Fools at more than 40.
Yeye leaders, your shame dey shame me
Tufuakwa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by NEUDUDE: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lol is it not the fool that said voting peter obi is waste grin. He wants the corntree to be in disarray, so itll be business as usual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by ButterBurger: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ekweremadu don finally chop breakfast.
Na to shenk his wife now to avoid lunch and dinner

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by BJanta: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Zeinymira(f): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
SHINJA:
Fear Igbo people..

One brothers
If PO wins, our hospital will be overrun by fake medications, the country will be in great Jeopardy. There will be child trafficking and manufacturing of babies at every corner in Naija

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by slickbak(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mummyfour:
I really don't want to believe this story.

Nothing is impossible under the sun, but........
Hmmmm
It’s viral news in the UK. I had to google the wife’s name to be sure they’re the ones.

3 Likes

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
SHINJA:
Fear Igbo people..

One brothers

We are humans no doubt, but not one, south south no join south west, warri boy and Yoruba boy no be same.

Thank you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by force1: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
may GOD help us all
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by SarkinYarki: 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Royle4:
Wow....evil. God is exposing them. But the guy seemed calm..

It's not as if he was using the child for rituals oo cheesy..They took a minor to the UK as an organ donor for an organ transplant surgery..I am sure they must have paid the family of the minor heavily to donate one of his kidney or bone marrow but the UK laws frown at such deals especially those involving minors

5 Likes

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by slickbak(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
ButterBurger:
Ekweremadu don finally chop breakfast.
Na to shenk his wife now to avoid lunch and dinner
Very dread grin grin
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Rosamystica(f): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
SamuelOamen:

Politics is as dirty as dirt.....itself
Ekweremadu was blown cos no more immunity clause to shield their evil antics.
If u knw wat all this people do just to keep and retain power, e go shock u

1 Like

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by OdogwuMike(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
You see how God is simply fighting for Peter Obi. You see this useless criminal that said Igbos won't vote for Peter Obi. He's even engaged in organ harvesting with his wife. I call for instant death sentence on her. Very useless criminal family!!!
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by ufotunang: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nawaoooo... politician bring a bad image to Nigeria
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Obainomilano: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Oh wow IPOB leaders into organ business. It worth it if all of them are billionaires in that part of the country.

if not that you are a fool you will know that ekweremadu is more of a Fulani slave ..than Igbo ..he has no respect in Igbo land ..infact your Tinubu have more pedigree here than him...

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Opolopoopolonio: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Piggiiddiiootts amaka
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
UK law is friendly, how I wish they were caught in Asia continent. average Igbo are evil people, I always distance myself from those evil people

I can't imagine what Nigeria will be like when their kinsmen unfortunately get there

5 Likes

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by jamace(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
With all the money he has, he is still evil. He is getting ugly sef.

Why is it that most Nigerians who get illegal money look wretched even with their billions of Naira/Dollars when getting old, say as from 60 years upward?
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Jjmaximum: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good for him, he was abuse Peter Obi for some days ago now... He has met his waterloo

That's the end for him.
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by onuman: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
saintruky:
U say why?
Useless Ike Ekweremadu, is that how you ended your equally useless political career?
I suspect that this accusation may not be wholly as reported but Ekweremadu deserves worse smear.
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by CheapHomes1: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
SamuelOamen:

And the guy just got a visiting professor appointment in a US university. If this story is true, it shows us what greed can do. With everything he has, it is organ harvesting that he saw as a business. He didn't learn anything from those slaps he received in Germany

6 Likes

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Burruchaga71(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
I said it. Any Igbo man that against Peter Obi will definitely fail. Our God is good all the time.

3 Likes

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Brushstrokes20: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided
Such a satanic, sadistic, bloodthirsty couple 7 partners in crime!
They must rot in hell.
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by SHINJA: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Zeinymira:

If PO wins, our hospital will be overrun by fake medications, the country will be in great Jeopardy. There will be child trafficking and manufacturing of babies at every corner in Naija

We will still vote for Okoro obi..

We don't want tinubu or atiku

3 Likes

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ttalk:
Ekweremadu into human part business?

95% of Nigerian politicians are ritualists

3 Likes

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Emilokoiyawon: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked udonmeanit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis / Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria / Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.