Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK (50745 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by jacoik(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lolxxxxx hahahaha I said it on the other section that Ike ekweremadu and wife has been arrested and one mofon like called me names
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Zeinymira:

If PO wins, our hospital will be overrun by fake medications, the country will be in great Jeopardy. There will be child trafficking and manufacturing of babies at every corner in Naija

Chai! You need a brain reset.
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
LilyColin:
Majority of Nigeria politicians are evil & unproductive.

Meanwhile, on Peter Obidient we the reasonable Oyo state youths stand gidigba

OYO state ko, On Your Own state ni.
May be Anambra youths not in SW. We don't follow failures repackaged as something special.
Spit.

1 Like

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Agugbadin: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
SHINJA:
Fear Igbo people..

They can do anything for money...

No wonder my good friend okoro hate visiting the East...

God bless southsouth and southwest..

One brothers

We have said it several times on this platform that Igbos and crime are 5&6, anything that can bring money including counterfeit drugs, drugs training, robbery, kidnapping, 419 , money rituals the list cannot be exhausted.

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by jacoik(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Is what you just said now what happened to Ike ekweremadu and wife? Didn't you read human abi na organ harvesting?. But no vex oooo, shey na the same man iPod beat up in Germany or anyaogu eze?
Built2last:
Let me warn Nigerians.

Those of you coming to the UK for studies with your kids and you add a house help to your visa application

some of you change the name of that hose help to your surname so the child cam come to UK to take care of your children while you work.

That's regarded in UK as human or child trafficking.

First of all you lied that the child is yours. Secondly you are bringing the girl as house help but didn't state that in your visa application for her. That's a crime and you could go to jail. after which you risk deportation.

The UK has a rule that every child must be in school. No child should take care of another child.

We have child minders that you can pay to take care of your child but because its expensive, you want to beat the system by embarking on human trafficking. You will go to jail.

Let's do the right thing. This messing up of our name abroad is beginning to nauseate me
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by DrGeoAngel: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wike went against him, Woke was humbled.

Mbaka went against him, Mbaka was humbled.

Ekweremadu recently went against him, Ekweremadu has been humbled abroad for that matter.

Peter Obi is unstoppable! QED

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by jacoik(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ikem11:
Wait a minute, I thought na someone else answering same name o...

I smell vawulence o
wetin dey pain me more is that he shared the same name with me. Ik and Ike
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by jacoik(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Amotekun777:
And na dis same Igbo pple sabi cry and whine Yoruba pple as skull miners blah, blah. Awon werey!

Meanwhile na dis foolish man dey talk rubbish abt our beloved Peter Obi... BASTARD! angry

At this juncture, make we carry tribalism aside...

Peter Obi 4 President!
lolxxxxx hahahaha amotekun, I no even know on whose side u stand. Ur case passy own
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Ojuntana: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114081374:

We too!

Gbamsolutely!
End of Thread!!

Zombie dey shock

All the shock wey your darling daddy shock you never do?

1 Like

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Freebills12: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Speak against the Lord's anointed and you will have yourself to blame. Ekweremmadu how market? Your vote will waste in prison while we vote for Obi. Obi attackers are receiving their recompense immediately! Be warned, know how you speak evil against someone that has done nothing to you!

1 Like

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Ikem11(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
jacoik:
wetin dey pain me more is that he shared the same name with me. Ik and Ike
Wahala dey lol
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by jacoik(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
You said he was not using the child for ritual but for kidney donor? Which ritual pass that one bikonu. Probably, he saw the kid's family to be so poor and he pay them like say 10m and took their child to UK for ritual.
post=114081370:

Damn it!
So shocking and Unbelievable to the eyes!!
A Senator and his wife arrested for organ harvest of a child?

We are yet to comprehend this!
Almost unbelievable!!

Addendum :
Let's give you guys more information about the whole thing.
Here you go.

He was not using the child for rituals as some people are saying.
Him and his wife took a minor to the UK as an organ donor for an organ transplant surgery
They must have paid the family of the minor a lot of money (or maybe not) to donate one of his or her kidney or bone marrow but the UK laws frown at such deals especially those involving children
It is against the law in UK.
They will surely face the consequences of their evil and wicked deed.

A very big shame on them.
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by pat077: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mrexcell:

They were probably taking the child to do house help work in the UK as it's normally done here in nigeria I don't think it's actually organ trafficking.
u don't think? Do u know better than those that arrested them? Or do u think its Nigeria where they will arrest someone b4 doing their due deligency? I'm very sure they have done their findings before making it public. If it was in Nigeria they will say its witch-hunting for political reasons. If they need house help, why not go through the right channel or they can't afford it?

1 Like

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Olaolufred(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Levels1:

Hardly a day without IGBO individuals been links to one crime or the other thereby blacklisting the good ones image. They are the ones arrested in South Africa, Malaysia, Dubai, India, etc. It will be a great decision to grant them independent and see how they can do away with crimes.

LEOPARD CAN NOT CHANGE IT'S COLOUR.
CRIMES IS IN THE DNA.

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Major7: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Unserious element is what you are for bringing tribalism and hate speech into this thread. I pray for your soul to be saved from eternal destruction. Malu

SHINJA:
Fear Igbo people..

One brothers

1 Like

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by jacoik(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
subsidywise18:
Honestly i am shocked.

And i thought abba kyari own was the shocker of all.shocks

Anyway innocent till proven guilty
my only annoyance now is that he shared the same name with me. Ik and Ike, how will I tell my people in the market now that am not involved
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Major7: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
That's wisdom for who lacks it. He who have ears, let him hear.

Built2last:
Let me warn Nigerians.

Those of you coming to the UK for studies with your kids and you add a house help to your visa application

some of you change the name of that hose help to your surname so the child cam come to UK to take care of your children while you work.

First of all you lied that the child is yours. Secondly you are bringing the girl as house help but didn't state that in your visa application for her. That's a crime and you could go to jail. after which you risk deportation.

The UK has a rule that every child must be in school. No child should take care of another child.

We have child minders that you can pay to take care of your child but because its expensive, you want to beat the system by embarking on human trafficking. You will go to jail.

Let's do the right thing. This messing up of our name abroad is beginning to nauseate me
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by jacoik(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Royle4:
Wow....evil. God is exposing them. But the guy seemed calm..
wetin dey vex me now be say he shared the same name with me, ik and Ike
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by jacoik(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Binancian:
The idi ot who thought he had an opiniom on obi
my annoyance now is that he shared the same name with me, ik and Ike. You can just imagine the rubbish
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by jacoik(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
an0daGuy:
Last week this same man was voicing out against Peter Obi and today see what God has done grin

Isn’t he wonderful
lolxxxxx hahahaha do you remember mbaka case? Bishop also suspend his ministry as well. Who say there is no God

1 Like

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Major7: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
The beginning of your write up raise my brows but when I patiently read to the very end, I see it's not what it seems. Weldon omo Iya, let's shun tribalism and stand for the truth. OBIDIENT, we must remain wink

Amotekun777:
And na dis same Igbo pple sabi cry and whine Yoruba pple as skull miners blah, blah. Awon werey!

Meanwhile na dis foolish man dey talk rubbish abt our beloved Peter Obi... BASTARD! angry

At this juncture, make we carry tribalism aside...

Peter Obi 4 President!

1 Like

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by jacoik(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
akevic:
whaaaat! OMG. Ekweremadu ke. Haaaaaa
my annoyance now is that he shared the same name with me, ik and Ike. I don't know how to convince my guys in the market now that son of man is not involved
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by jrusky(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
How could that be, is it money that they lack or what? I don't belief this yet because their is a stage you will reach in life organ donor will never be a business for you.

That was how they said Saraki was armed robber and some poverty stinking fools believed apc. Someone who was born in money, grew in money, live in money would now say armed robber is the next thing?

They do not succeed they faced Melaye and said he was armed dealer with 2 Ak47 a man who has 3 different type of Rolls Royce in his garage with other heavy machines will now be selling 2 AK47 as business?

Now its Ekweremadu I'm sure this is from his state and a political stunt again.

1 Like

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by kindlyheart: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
if he is found guilty no amount of bribe can set him free cause that is a system that is working. most Nigerian politician have disgraceful bones in their cupboards and that's why they don't want the system to work.

1 Like

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Walllee: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
SHINJA:
Fear Igbo people..

One brothers
Now it is SS &SW,after you guys betrayed Jonathan a SS Man for a Fulani man.You my guy is a slimmy tuface fox

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Quiny32323: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good for him, I never fancy that guy because he is very greedy and mean if you really know him. He only started acting nice n working for his senatorial district when Sullivan wanted to run for the same Senate position.

1 Like

Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Awhabro16: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Awhabro16: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Matters arising
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by omoadeleye(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Built2last:
Let me warn Nigerians.

But the current case on this thread is different from the one you just posted
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by sunnnnyuu(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-uk-police-detain-ekweremadu-wife/
This are telling us how ipob and it's supporters are.
And it's the reason why they always killed, kidnapped or burnt Northerners in their region.
I don't know why our politicians don't want this people to go, to leave without being part of Nigeria.
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by Benea3(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
If this is true... I would be disappointed
Re: The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK by AngelicBeing: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
angry shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.