Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! (1343 Views)

GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] / The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by PumpumPrince: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
all females prefa we londoners due to our briitish assent, goooder loooks, swag & the fact we always have moiney.....compared to homebase guys who only spek pigeion english....fact!!! angry
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by saintruky(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yes d quantum of ladies in d abroad dey cry of singlehood... Say abroad guys nor dey reason dem... Many of those ladies don old sef...
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by drnoel: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Very stupid thread.

1 Like

Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by PumpumPrince: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
drnoel:
Very stupid thread.

bro if u dont understand the thread we can repet it in pigeon english ...ok. anyways why do u think ladies prefa us londoners over u homebase people sir? smiley
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by drnoel: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
PumpumPrince:

bro if u dont understand the thread we can repet it in pigeon english ...ok. anyways why do u think ladies prefa us londoners over u homebase people sir? smiley

That's the problem of you home based guys. I doubt anyone would like to live in London with the Tory Brexit and life being difficult for guys there.
My pals who live there all want to relocate.
The other time people were stealing fuel from other people's cars. Anyone proud of London as it is now need to get a brain transplant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
You seem jobless in London, hope you represent us we'll, and not one of those good for nothing roaming around peckam.
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
saintruky:
Yes d quantum of ladies in d abroad dey cry of singlehood... Say abroad guys nor dey reason dem... Many of those ladies don old sef...
Most say abroad guys are scum.
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by saintruky(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Most say abroad guys are scum.

Abi o
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by PumpumPrince: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Fairmedia:
You seem jobless in London, hope you represent us we'll, and not one of those good for nothing roaming around peckam.

how can i be job less when am a londoner?
1 - bro we have petrol, u dont innnit
2 - bro we spek queeens english, u spek pigeion english
3 - bro we get more women, we even get yor womens
4 - Bro the aims of the thread is to show why women preefa we londoners, so u home base people can learn
5. I drive range, only £38,000 (cash) & i dont even boooast abouuurit!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by EmiDon11: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2022
PumpumPrince:
altho am a londoner base in london, according to the latest oponion poll, all women prefer datin we londoners coz we spek Queens english and not pigeon english like homebase guys or americans. When people spek to us, there spoken english improve, i lie??
one lady actualy said goood morning to me this morning simply becoz she wanted to hear my British assent in Queeens english. So ladies, why us?? ..be honest! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by PumpumPrince: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=EmiDon11 post=114109276][/quote]

bro dont wooory, it will make sense the day u ever reach our london sir.do u realice how many chicks have pull me on nairaland? undecided
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by virginchaser(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Can someone recommend a good on line class for this London breed before he blow us out of Nairaland.
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by Freelane33(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2022
They preferred the pounds not the pound
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by Chiraq77(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2022
PumpumPrince:
altho am a londoner base in london, according to the latest oponion poll, all women prefer datin we londoners coz we spek Queens english and not pigeon english like homebase guys or americans. When people spek to us, there spoken english improve, i lie??
one lady actualy said goood morning to me this morning simply becoz she wanted to hear my British assent in Queeens english. So ladies, why us?? ..be honest! smiley

With all your queens English,you still can't spell
Tueh!
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by PumpumPrince: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Chiraq77:

With all your queens English,you still can't spell
Tueh!

bro i have pounds sterlin, u hav naira....pleace show respet to a londoner i beg. angry
...anyways altho we londoners are all ways handsome, why do u tink women prefa us to u homebase people? smiley
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2022
PumpumPrince:

how can i be job less when am a londoner?
1 - bro we have petrol, u dont innnit
2 - bro we spek queeens english, u spek pigeion english
3 - bro we get more women, we even get yor womens
4 - Bro the aims of the thread is to show why women preefa we londoners, so u home base people can learn
5. I drive range, only £38,000 (cash) & i dont even boooast abouuurit!! (no oofeinse) angry
I smell lies.
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by Chiraq77(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2022
PumpumPrince:

bro i have pounds sterlin, u hav naira....pleace show respet to a londoner i beg. angry
...anyways altho we londoners are all ways handsome, why do u tink women prefa us to u homebase people? smiley

don't play yourself Bruh,you ain't that Special,They only want you for your money.
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by Oturatetuala(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Nonsense and what does your accent give you 20billion dollars right! Yo get ur ass up

1 Like

Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by PumpumPrince: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Chiraq77:

don't play yourself Bruh,you ain't that Special,They only want you for your money.

bro am a londoner meaning I am the real deal...i get womens, moiney, u name it.. i garrrrit.....anyways why do u thnk women avoid u for we londoners? be honest sir? angry
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by Chiraq77(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2022
PumpumPrince:

bro am a londoner meaning I am the real deal...i get womens, moiney, u name it.. i garrrrit.....anyways why do u thnk women avoid u for we londoners? be honest sir? angry

hehehe,women don't avoid me,am 6ft Tall

and If I was in London am very Sure your Womens would let me hit.
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by PumpumPrince: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chiraq77:

hehehe,women don't avoid me,am 6ft Tall

and If I was in London am very Sure your Womens would let me hit.

if they notice u I will give u £100!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! by wumi2017(f): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Londoner Kee u there grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? / Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World / Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.