Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? (1343 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents / Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... / Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Brokeness(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
I will be seeing her this Tuesday to show my sincerest appreciation, but I have nothing to give as form of gratitude.

What do I do pls?
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by ojun50(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
Carry bible rap am, then present it.
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by doggedfighter(f): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
Brokeness:
I will be seeing her this Tuesday to show my sincerest appreciation, but I have nothing to give as form of gratitude.

What do I do pls?

Admission into the university ?
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by doggedfighter(f): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
ojun50:
Carry bible rap am, then present it.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by jaeyking(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
And you posted this in the romance section

What do you want us to advise u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Tolexander: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
doggedfighter:

admission into the Sunday School
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Fahvvy: 8:00am On May 01, 2023
Brokeness:

What do I do pls?

A bottle of wine should do undecided...
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Brokeness(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2023
doggedfighter:

Yes
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Brokeness(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2023
Fahvvy:

A bottle of wine should do undecided...

How cheap is it pls
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by doggedfighter(f): 11:26am On May 01, 2023
Brokeness:

Yes

A bottle of good wine will do seeing you are still a student. I am not sure he's expecting so much from you.

A nice wrist watch too but then it depends on how much you have.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2023
Bottle of wine should do.
But giving you admission is someone new, helped with fee or na rector or VC him be.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Fahvvy: 11:57am On May 01, 2023
Brokeness:

How cheap is it pls

I think you should be able to find something good for like 3k or so🤔...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Brokeness(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2023
doggedfighter:

A bottle of good wine will do seeing you are still a student. I am not sure he's expecting so much from you.

A nice wrist watch too but then it depends on how much you have.

It's a she. I don't have. I want to borrow from my mum
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Brokeness(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2023
Fahvvy:

I think you should be able to find something good for like 3k or so🤔...

Alright

1 Like

Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Matrix137(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2023
Fvck her
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by doggedfighter(f): 9:48pm On May 01, 2023
Brokeness:

Would have said Get her an apple smart watch but since you don't have a bottle of wine will still do for a she.
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Nazgul: 9:52pm On May 01, 2023
Brokeness:

What do I do pls?
If she's a woman, buy her lace material, or expensive weavon. She'll appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by frozen70(f): 7:07am On May 02, 2023
Brokeness:

You can get her a bottle of Amarula cream, it's a drink that ladies love taking, it's about 5/6k

If you can't afford it, go with your mum to give her a verbal thank you

Your mum will pray for her and she will appreciate that prayer more than anything
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Aklee4994(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2023
Nazgul:

If she's a woman, buy her lace material, or expensive weavon. She'll appreciate it.
Make brokeness buy wetin him no fit afford...😎
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by helinues: 7:46am On May 02, 2023
Let your appreciation be genuine, even though you can't drop something now, you could anytime.
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Brokeness(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:
Let your appreciation be genuine, even though you can't drop something now, you could anytime.

But how will she know that it's genuine and coming from the deepest part of my heart?
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by Brokeness(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2023
frozen70:

You can get her a bottle of Amarula cream, it's a drink that ladies love taking, it's about 5/6k

If you can't afford it, go with your mum to give her a verbal thank you

Your mum will pray for her and she will appreciate that prayer more than anything

I just checked it up on Google and can't help but thank you profusely. The drink is something that I think a female would appreciate and love to take. I just wish it was around 2 or 3k, I'd have gotten it for her but it around double of that. Sad.

Any idea of a another thing with a lesser cost pls?
Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by frozen70(f): 5:41pm On May 04, 2023
Brokeness:

I just checked it up on Google and can't help but thank you profusely. The drink is something that I think a female would appreciate and love to take. I just wish it was around 2 or 3k, I'd have gotten it for her but it around double of that. Sad.

Any idea of a another thing with a lesser cost pls?

Just go and thank her with your mum and pray for her

Any other way will cost you about 5/10k and am sure you don't have it now

1 Like

Re: How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? by descarado: 5:50pm On May 04, 2023
Take your statement of result to her after graduation and a bottle of wine and hand written appreciation letter. That is all you need to do later. Now, is simply thank you and I will not disappoint you.
Nigerians are so keen in making unnecessary monetary rewards for every thing and that look like buy-off
U owe her a good result and best behaviour in school.
When you start earning money, you can buy her anything you want to if you still want to or remember her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Roommate Threatened To Kill Me / How Much Do You Think I Bought This? / Man Confronts Mother Of His 11-year-old Child After DNA Test Proved He Isn’t His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.